Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings 2nd Down , second gue

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings 2nd Down , second gue

Gửi bàigửi bởi linchao » Thứ 5 01/11/18 10:55

The Breakout GameNo Aqib Talib? No problem.In Goff, we trust.Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins torching the Los Angeles Rams secondary? No problem.In www.authenticslosangelesrams.com Goff, we trust.Missing a crucial field goal at the end of the game? No problem.In Goff, we trust.In what will go down as the career breakout game for QB Jared Goff, the Rams beat the Vikings, 38-31, in a thrilling Thursday night nationally televised game, upping their record to 4-0.The Rams have, through their history going back to days of the great Norm “The Dutchman” Van Brocklin and most recently Kurt Warner, had some great quarterback performances. The performance by QB Jared Goff was for the aged ranking right up there with the great ones.While there was a boatload of purple and yellow, the Rams fans were louder and finally had a home field advantage which had the Coliseum rocking. From my location in the same seats my father had high up in the Coliseum since 1946, I could see every long pass developing watching the ball be perfectly placed into either WRs Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods or Brandin Cooks hands. Touchdown Rams!I haven’t seen a performance like that since WR Harold Jackson caught four touchdowns from QB John Hadl against the Dallas Cowboys. But there was a difference. Jackson was wide open, and even I could have made that those throws. In this game, the looking off of the safety and the pinpoint accuracy were a thing of beauty harkening back to the days of QB Joe Montana torching the Rams. Yes, that’s how good Jared Goff was. Montana-like.His five touchdown passes could never have been accomplished without the unsung heroes: LT Andrew Whitworth, LG Rodger Saffold Los Angeles Rams T-Shirt , C John Sullivan, RG Austin Blythe and RT Rob Havenstein all of whom deserve as much credit for Goff’s success as Goff. This offensive line through four weeks has provided him a pocket and plenty of time for Jared to make these throws. They were outstanding in this game as well.But as good as the offense was under Goff, the Rams still have more work to do to make it to the big game.The Rams’ special teamsNot counting either Kupp or KR Blake Countess, the Rams’ special teams were absolute garbage. K Sam Ficken missed a gimme field goal which would have iced the game. Unacceptable (and clearly the team agrees having replaced Ficken with Cairo Santos). P Johnny Hekker shanked a punt, his second of the year, at a crucial moment the Rams needed a kick to land inside the Vikes’ 25-yard line. Terrible.Grade: FThe Rams’ defenseThe Rams’ secondary got torched by Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins while WR Adam Thielen solidified his role as one of the best receivers in the game. Yet when it counted most, the Rams’ defense came through by holding the Vikings to field goals on two key drives. DT Aaron Donald finally got his sack, two of them in total, and coming off the edge DT Ndamukong Suh got his first as well. The Law Firm of Johnathan Franklin-Myers came up with huge strip fumble which sealed the fate of the Vikings leading to the victory formation at the end the game.As I said in my preview, the Rams defense didn’t need to be perfect, just good enough. They accomplished that.They still need consistency at the edge rusher position and better play in the secondary, but the Vikings had the fourth-rated pass offense in the league coming into the game. To say that the Rams would be able to totally shut them down was foolhardy. The Rams defense got the job done.They did enough.While I still have some concerns, the Rams’ defense is getting better each week, Playing without Talib and an injured CB Marcus Peters not 100% percent, the current secondary unit will improve over time.Grade: B-The Rams’ offenseHow can I honestly write an article second guessing the Rams offense after that game?The scheming by Head Coach Sean McVay getting the wide receivers match upped with LB Anthony Barr in man-to-man coverage was ingenious.And with Goff making the proper reads, looking off the safety, and throwing darts for touchdowns Los Angeles Rams Hats , the Rams’ offense was on fire.But I do have a criticism.THE RAMS PUNTED TWICE.Grade: AThe X-FactorsIf you’re living in Los Angeles and you’re not at the Coliseum watching the Rams live, your missing an exciting team and event.The crowd was loud, raucous, the Coliseum was rocking and rolling.It made a difference.You could feel it. Sense it. It was a playoff atmosphere.Sitting with my son, I was reminded of what my own father must have thought about me with his crazy, fanatic son that he unleashed onto the NFL world. Sitting in those same seats we shared together, my own son jumped into my arms five times screaming, “Touchdown!” The feeling we shared of pure joy and astonishment at what we were witnessing is what creating memories that last a lifetime are all about. After that game, there’s no doubt our Rams legacy started by my father will continue with my own son.Its still early in the season and our Rams have a long way to go, so we should temper our enthusiasm just a bit. But, as a diehard I can’t stop this wonderful feeling I have because I know this team will only get better.We have a championship-caliber team.Final Grade—B+Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos: The Professor’s preview OverviewThe Los Angeles Rams embark on the second of a three-game road trip visiting the Denver Broncos in Mile High Stadium on Sunday.The Rams’ defense will seek to improve upon their dreadful performance in Seattle focusing on stopping the run. The Rams’ offense will once again attempt to keep their streak of scoring 30+ points per game going with or without WR Brandin Cooks or WR Cooper Kupp.The Broncos have shown signs of life. They played a pretty good game up until the fourth quarter against the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs ultimately losing a close one 27-23. Now, they get the chance to spoil the Rams’ undefeated streak this time at home.The set up for this game couldn’t be clearer. This could be a trap game.The Rams are the better team; there’s no doubt about that. But if the Rams rest on their laurels having extended their lead in the NFC West Division to three games after a hard-fought win against their division rival Seattle Seahawks, they could fall into a trap of believing they’re too good to be beat.The Broncos are a Jekyll and Hyde team. One week they play great as they did against KC. The next week, they look like shrubs losing to the New York Jets, 43-16. The Broncos’ troubles stem from a lackluster offense led by former Rams QB Case Keenum via the Minnesota Vikings along with a mediocre defense. At 2-3, the Broncos sit third in the AFC West behind the Los Angeles Chargers at 3-2 and the Chiefs at 5-0. If the Broncos are going to make a run for the playoffs in the AFC Conference, it’s looking like a wild card spot will be their only option.Yet even with all the statistical information available for analysis on how this game should play out Los Angeles Rams Hoodie , the most interesting thing I see is mother nature.X-Factor: The WeatherAngelenos don’t pay much attention to weather reports. We tend to know that it’s going to be another sunny and warm day. God forbid there’s rain bringing the whole city to a standstill. However according to current forecasts, the weather in Denver at game time is supposed to 30 degrees with snow.What the heck is snow?The closet Angelenos get to frozen water is the ice dispenser of a refrigerator. If I heard that the weather in Los Angeles was going to be anything below 70 degrees, I would have to wear two Rams sweaters, underneath my Rams hoodie, with my Rams ear muffs just to get my mail.Then factor in the cool, crisp, clean air of the high altitude of mile-high Denver. The high altitude does funny things with a football like being able to make 60+ yard field goals as merely standard operating procedure. Visiting teams outside the AFC West Division travelling to Denver are not used to this. They need oxygen.Inhaling purified filtered air isn’t something Angelenos are used to. We prefer to know what’s going into our lungs. We want to see it. They call the stuff we breathe smog. After all the weather reports and jokes. The reality for diehard Rams fans is that we know the Rams don’t usually play well in inclement weather. They’re not used to it. Having seen my Rams lose too many times to count in the playoffs in the sub-zero temperatures of the Midwest and East during December and January, this Sunday is scary.But here’s the key to beating the X-factor which is decidedly in favor of the Broncos—it’s about mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it won’t matter. So put all this weather stuff behind you and play the kind of Rams football Angelenos having been watching the last five weeks regardless of the conditions.What the Rams need to do on offenseRams Head Coach Sean McVay must continue to be aggressive whether or not he has to scratch his starting wide receivers in favor of WR KhaDarel Hodge and WR Josh Reynolds.The offense starts with giving QB Jared Goff time to throw and our offensive line finding a way to contain All Pro pass rusher OLB Von Miller. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rams Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips, the Broncos’ former DC, knocked on McVay’s door to give him a few pointers about his former players and especially Miller.If the Rams can control the line scrimmage on offense, they’re destined to score at least 30 points. And if they can convert red zone offense into touchdowns rather than field goals, the Rams’ offense could score 40 or more.I don’t expect the Broncos’ secondary to get burned as bad as they did on long passes last week by Jets rookie QB Sam Darnold although the Rams may find a matchup they like and exploit it once in a while.What the Rams need to do on defenseSTOP THE RUN!STOP THE RUN!And for further emphasis, STOP THE RUN.All things bad originate from not being able to stop the run. It leads to getting beat with playaction passes. In a close game, being able to run the ball, as the Rams did last week to end the game against Seattle, is a clock killer. Keeping the Broncos in second- and third-and-long is what the Rams need to do. When shutting down the run Youth Customized Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , I’ll take my chances that QB Case Keenum isn’t going to be able to light up the Rams’ secondary. The problems the Rams had against the Seahawks in coverage was easily fixable. The more stops by the Rams’ defense, the more opportunities the Rams’ high-powered offense will have to score, and score they will.What the Rams need to do on special teamsWhat excites me the most is seeing P Johnny Hekker. I know this sounds silly wanting to see a punter kick, but given the Rams have the lowest percentage of punts per offensive plays is exactly why.Ram fans already know the kind of leg Hekker has, but seeing him boom just one punt in Mile High if possible is going to be fun. I’ve never heard of an 80-yard punt, but there’s always a first time.PK Cairo Santos cannot miss any extra points! As for field goals, lets see what that altitude will do. Depending on field position and the time, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Head Coach Sean McVay give Special Teams Coordinator John Fassel the go ahead to try a long one. If the Rams get out to early big lead in the first half or at the end of 1st half or in the 2nd half if the Rams are holding onto a 14 point-lead, I could see Santos trotting out to turn it into a three-possession game.Depending on whether PR JoJo Natson or Kupp are able to play, I would just want WR Robert Woods, the third guy in line, to just fair catch the punts in order to avoid injury.Other X-factorsI could easily see the Rams struggling in this game having what looks appear to be an insurmountable lead in the NFC West, but there’s a lot at stake for the Rams.If they don’t want to play outdoors in the cold winter weather at playoff time in Philadelphia or Green Bay or Chicago or Carolina at playoff time, now is the time to get used to it and win this game.This way the Rams can maintain their best record in the NFC Conference which will go along way to securing home filed advantage throughout the playoffs in the sunny confines of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.Remember its about mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.Not even mother nature can beat my Rams.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
linchao
Hình đại diện của thành viên

Bài viết: 589
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 28/05/18 10:35
Đến từ: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings 2nd Down , second

Gửi bàigửi bởi hoamuoigio » Thứ 2 12/11/18 0:18

Một trong những lý do khiến chị em do dự, chần chừ chưa quyết định nâng ngực chính là dư chấn để lại sau phẫu thuật. Đây cũng là một trong những chủ đề được nhiều chị em quan tâm trên Webtretho và thu hút được nhiều lượt chia sẻ liệu nâng ngực có đau không?

Theo chia sẻ từ Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng - người có kinh nghiệm hơn 20 năm trong lĩnh vực phẫu thuật làm đẹp: Mọi người không nên lo lắng nâng ngực nội soi có đau không? Bởi vì trước khi phẫu thuật, bác sĩ sẽ tiến hành gây mê, giúp bạn trong quá trình phẫu thuật không cảm nhậ bất kì sự khó chịu hay cơn đau nào. Sau khi nghỉ dưỡng 2 tuần, uống thuốc theo hướng dẫn của bác sĩ, cảm giác ê ẩm sẽ biến mất hoàn toàn.

Nâng ngực ở Thái Lan là lựa chọn của nhiều Eva.Vì đây là nước có dịch vụ làm đẹp chất lượng. Thế nên có nhiều chị em không tiếc bỏ ra hàng trăm triệu để tân trang vòng 1căng tròn quyến rũ hơn.

Tuy niên, để lựa chọn một địa chỉ uy tín ở nơi “xứ lạ quê người” như thế này là điều không dễ dàng. Vì bên cạnh các khó khăn khi giao tiếp với bác sĩ do rào cản ngôn ngữ. Thì các chi phí phát sinh cũng khiến nhiều chị em bị “vượt ngân sách”.

Tại Việt Nam, mọi người vẫn có thể tìm được địa chỉ uy tín sánh ngang với nâng ngực ở Thái Lan. Điển hình như, Bệnh viện thẩm mỹ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Nơi đây là địa chỉ nâng ngực uy tín tại TPHCM và Hà Nội, được nhiều khách hàng từ Bắc vào Nam biết đến và tin tưởng lựa chọn. Vì tại đây, bên cạnh dịch vụ chất lượng, trung tâm còn có cơ sở vật chất, trang thiết bị hiện đại, đảm bảo mọi an toàn cũng như cho bạn vòng 1 ưng ý nhất.

Nâng ngực hết bao nhiêu tiền?

Hiện nay giá nâng ngực đang SIÊU HẤP DẪN chỉ duy nhất có tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Cụ thể, chị em có cơ hội làm đẹp vòng 1 với chi phí giảm lên đến 10 triệu, cùng nhiều quà tặng hấp dẫn với tổng giá trị lên đến 3 tỷ.

Vui lòng bấm vào link để xem chi tiết >>> https://benhviennangngucdep.com
Hình ảnh
hoamuoigio

Bài viết: 1030
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 03/10/18 12:59

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 2 19/11/18 7:43

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 7:54

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 3 25/12/18 13:22

Phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt mini deep (hay còn gọi là cắt mí mini open) là kỹ thuật kết hợp giữa bấm mí và cắt mí mắt, biến mắt 1 mí thành mắt 2 mí to tròn. Cắt mí mini deep là được đánh giá là phương pháp cắt mí có độ an toàn cao, ít phải xâm lấn và can thiệp ở vùng mắt. Đối với phương pháp cắt mí mini deep, bác sĩ sẽ thực hiện 2 kỹ thuật sau:

- Loại bỏ mỡ thừa, da chùng: Đầu tiên, bác sĩ sẽ đo vẽ vị trí cần bấm mí. Sau đó gây tê và tiến hành rạch 1 đường nhỏ (khoảng 1 - 1,5 cm) ở vị trí trùng với nếp mí. Tiếp đó, bác sĩ sẽ bóc tách nhẹ nhàng, quan sát lớp mỡ thừa ở vùng mí mắt, cắt bỏ bọng mỡ và da chùng, đồng thời nâng cao mí sup.

- Định hình mắt 2 mí: Sau khi đã thực hiện loại bỏ lớp mỡ thừa và da chùng, bác sĩ sẽ áp dụng thủ thuật bấm mí, luồn chỉ chuyên dụng để kết nối chuỗi liên kết giữa cơ nâng mi và cơ vòng mi để định hình đường lằn mí mới, tạo thành đôi mắt 2 mí to, đẹp một cách tự nhiên.

Một đôi mắt sau phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt có thể gặp phải tình trạng đau sưng trong khoảng 1 tuần đầu - đây là một hiện tượng hết sức bình thường. Tuy nhiên, nếu tình trạng mí mắt không những sưng mà còn không đều là điều đáng quan ngại.

Một trong những lý do lớn nhất khiến bạn không may gặp phải tình trạng này là do tay nghề bác sĩ còn non trẻ, thiếu kinh nghiệm, các thao tác thực hiện không được khéo léo, tỉ mỉ. Gây nên tình trạng cắt mí mắt sưng không đều, lệch mí mắt, mí bên to bên nhỏ,... Từ đó ảnh hưởng nhiều đến tính thẩm mỹ của toàn bộ gương mặt.

Mí mắt sưng sau phẫu thuật thì có thể khắc phục bằng các phương pháp thông thường để mắt có thể nhanh chóng hồi phục. Tuy nhiên cắt mí mắt sưng không đều thì cách duy nhất là lựa chọn một địa chỉ thẩm mỹ để bác sĩ có thể thăm khám cụ thể tình trạng và tư vấn phương pháp cần thực hiện.

Hiện nay, vô số cơ sở làm đẹp ra đời khiến các tín đồ làm đẹp hoang mang thắc mắc cắt mí mắt ở đâu đẹp và uy tín. Thực chất, hiệu quả của việc thẩm mỹ phụ thuộc chính vào tay nghề và trình độ chuyên môn của bác sĩ đến 90%.

Xem thêm các dịch vụ khác như: Tre hóa vùng kín
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến8 khách