stats, and PFF notes: Week 2 Below, we analyze the snap coun

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

stats, and PFF notes: Week 2 Below, we analyze the snap coun

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 4 14/11/18 17:19

Browns’ offensive snap counts http://www.thebrownsfootballauthentic.com/jamie-collins-jersey-authentic , game against the New Orleans Saints.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsLike it or not, what you’ve seen with Tyrod Taylor over the first two games is basically the type of quarterback you are going to see as long as he is the starter. He was at his best on Sunday throwing over the middle. His mid-range passes to either sideline were below average. I also love judging a quarterback based on ball placement — i.e. how easy they make it for the receiver to effortlessly catch a pass in stride. He’s not very good at that.I still appreciate the confident presence that Taylor provides for Cleveland, but I’d be lying if I said the other part of my brain was already pondering when a switch to Baker Mayfield could be coming.Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThis was very much the same type of distribution as last week for the running backs.If you would’ve told me that in two games, Duke Johnson only had 3 receptions http://www.thebrownsfootballauthentic.com/seth-devalve-jersey-authentic , I would have started laughing to death in disbelief. But that is reality (although he did draw a pass interference flag in the end zone, setting up the Browns’ first touchdown).Nick Chubb had two good carries again. The offense seems to be in the middle of a good flow when he gets those touches over the first two weeks.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns stayed with a three-man receiving group after the late news about Josh Gordon. It seems like Jarvis Landry had more catches than he did.Two of Antonio Callaway’s catches came in the final two minutes of the game. The speed he showed on that fourth down touchdown to haul it in by his fingertips? Oh my god. It reminded me of when we first got excited about Josh Gordon way back in 2012.Rashard Higgins had a drop, but is still getting involved in the offense regularly.Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsFor the second week in a row, the Browns just aren’t able to connect with David Njoku for a downfield play that would make him worthy of being a first-round pick. This week, one playaction pass was designed to get him on the deep fade, but pressure forced Taylor to overthrow it. He also dropped a pass Authentic Chris Hubbard Jersey , and then was the intended target on Taylor’s interception in the fourth quarter.Darren Fells had a couple of catches on quick stick routes. Seth DeValve was out due to injury.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns allowed 3 sacks and 4 quarterback hits on the day. If I recall correctly, there was not a single false start or hold on the unit all game, and Taylor usually had plenty of time to throw.Per PFF, Joel Bitonio and Kevin Zeitler combined to allow zero pressures. They also said that Saints rookie DE Marcus Davenport “showed some promise” against rookie LT Desmond Harrison.Daily Dawg Chow: Browns news (7/31/18) Cleveland Browns:“Browns sign Kevin Bowen, waive Victor Salako” (PFT) - “The Browns announced the signing of offensive lineman Kevin Bowen. To make room on the roster, the team waived offensive lineman Victor Salako.”“Hue Jackson shows trust Womens Jabrill Peppers Jersey , forgoes curfew for off day” (WKYC) - “Browns will get a collectively-bargained day off Tuesday after five straight days of work, including a pair to fully-padded practices, at the start of training camp.”“Tyrod Taylor has a win-now mentality through 1st week of camp” (Browns.com) - “Tyrod Taylor has always been a confident player, and his leadership has been key to putting last season’s failures behind the Browns.”“For QBs’ eyes only: Baker Mayfield keeps RV access limited” (ESPN) - “Baker Mayfield will keep access exclusive to the RV he was ordered to provide for quarterbacks at Cleveland Browns training camp.”“Mayfield brings excitement, optimism to Browns” (CBS) - “There is plenty to be excited about when Mayfield runs outside the picket and slings the ball into a tight window, or lofts a deep pass down the sideline...”NFL:“Jets’ Darnold ends holdout Authentic Jarvis Landry Jersey , inks 4-year, $30.25 million deal” (AP) - “Darnold missed the first three days of training camp practice while his representatives and the team worked out the details.”“Injuries: Ross Cockrell breaks leg at Panthers practice” (NFL.com) - “Ross Cockrell, who joined the Panthers on a two-year deal in free agency, was carted off the field Monday with a broken leg...”“Aaron Rodgers and the Quest to Be Like Brady” (MMQB) - “He swore off milkshakes years ago, one of many changes he’s made as he’s discovered his new motivation: be a starter at age 40.”
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: stats, and PFF notes: Week 2 Below, we analyze the snap

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 4:38

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần