4 things we learned in the 49ers loss to the Cardinals

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

4 things we learned in the 49ers loss to the Cardinals

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 6 07/12/18 14:11

(and 1 thing I still think about) I’d love to be in the film study session with the San Francisco 49ers after the Arizona Cardinals mess. Yes Womens Dante Pettis Jersey , I’m calling it a mess, not a game, or a loss. Just anb unnecessary mess. Unacceptable is one of the many words I could use to describe what was shown on Sunday. Pathetic could be another one. The 49ers are hurt by injuries, and are still a young team, but they are also in the second year of their rebuild. Teams like the Cardinals should be beat. In San Francisco no less. There’s way too much we’ve learned watching this blunder, so this is more like I’ve put it all in a hat and drew three things we learned. C.J. Beathard is one of the unluckiest quarterbacks to play the gameThe 49ers backup quarterback has his own share of blame for how things ended on Sunday, but we can’t pile it all on him. Beathard isn’t taking the team to a Super Bowl, or the playoffs, or maybe even another win if he’s going to keep getting stripped like that. He at least can put together a drive or two, nothing more evident than the opening drive on Sunday. Marching down the field, punching it in, all one had to think was this was a sign of a great game by the 49ers. Then his second drive he threw a ball to Pierre Gar莽on that was batted away. By Pierre Gar莽on. Of course it results in an interception and things get worse from there. The NFL is a passing league. You aren’t going to go well if you can’t pass. To Beathard’s credit he’s thrown some decent passes, if only his pass-catchers could catch it. This isn’t cleaning Beathard of any blame. He had some very strange throws and held the ball far too long. The 49ers defensive performance is a mirage to a bad Cardinals offenseThe 49ers may be preaching violence. But it’s probably that cartoon violence you see on the crummy cartoons that came on weekday mornings just to get you to go to school.The 49ers defense had minor improvements against a putrid offense. Don’t let the Cardinals fool you—that is not a good offense at the moment. Just because the Cardinals couldn’t convert 3rd downs is more on them and less on the 49ers defense. Besides the opening play of the Cardinals which led to a monster touchdown, this game rests more on the lack of execution on the 49ers offense than anything they did on defense. Raheem Mostert is a much better gunner than a runner Mostert was one of the contestants playing “Cough it to the Cardinals” flipping a ball to the defense which led to the second Cardinals touchdown of the day. The fumble itself was a result of Matt Breida being injured. Had Breida been not been getting checked out for his ankle injury, he may have been the one in the game. Mostert had a fumble in the preseason and also fumbled on one of his few carries in 2017. It all means one thing: Mostert can’t be trusted with the ball. He’s a much better gunner than a runner on special teams. His value on special teams cannot be overstated. As a piece on offense? The 49ers need a new third running back. Mostert isn’t it. C.J. Beathard is a career backup, if thatI said that Beathard was the best chance for the team to run Kyle Shanahan’s offense. I still stand by that statement, but he also isn’t going to give the 49ers the best chance to win. Twice Beathard had the ball stripped from his hands and both times they are on him for holding the ball too long and not A) taking off or B) throwing it away. That’s two of the five turnovers. I have nothing more to say on this than you aren’t going to win a game with five turnovers. Especially when half your team is on IR. And we haven’t even gotten to the interceptions yet. One was not on him. The other was just bad. At least he isn’t Nathan Peterman Youth Richard Sherman Jersey , but Beathard is not going to go Nick Foles and help emerge as a threatening quarterback. Not with performances like these. 49ers can’t catchWe’ll get more into this when the numbers get compiled and released, but the pass catchers had themselves a day, didn’t they? Goal line passes, two-point conversions, wide-open-between-the-numbers, you name it, the 49ers couldn’t catch it. I think catching a cold is easier than what they were trying to do. Which makes one wonder. They can’t wrap up, they can’t catch. What are the 49ers practicing? Besides Kyle Shanahan’s hard offense. Some of these catches, like Cole Wick’s dropped touchdown catch, were so obvious and easy the foghorn (that goes off with every 49ers TD at home) went off for a brief moment until everyone realized it was a drop. Week 1, it’s sloppy, Week 5, it’s disturbing. No other way to put it. And here’s what I’m thinking about Those Chevy commercials during the game need to goI’m getting this off my chest. Chevrolet has a series of commercials highlighting how they are finalists or winners with J.D. Power (the absolute indicator it’s a Chevy commercial, when J.D. Power is name-dropped). It begins with a single car mentioned for an award, and ends. Then another commercial follows right after with more cars, and ends. Then there’s a third one with more cars and an end, teasing the end of what should be another lame car commercial only to extend it by Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , yep, another car commercial. The guy announcing everything says with this smug grin, “Well, third time’s a charm.” I hope I can speak for most everyone when I say nobody likes commercials at face value. They are a necessary evil to a football game unless it’s the Super Bowl, beer, or a strutting pony. Car commercials are oftentimes the absolute worst. Teasing me the end of a commercial twice and then giving me some smug “not my fault” look on the third does the opposite of making me a customer.Chevrolet trolled me hard during with this ‘series’ of commercials. It didn’t help that the 49ers were losing when they hit. The NFL does not care about player health. They institute new rules they claim are for health and safety, they put money into research on equipment changes, and they have talked a good game after various lawsuits. But at the end of the day, the NFL does not really care about player health insomuch as if affecting their bottom line.The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders square off this week on Thursday Night Football, which means they get to be the weekly spotlight example of why the NFL does not care about player health. The two teams played on Sunday, and will play four days later following three days of rest.The NFL has repeatedly talked about TNF injury reports are not any worse than those of Sunday and Monday games. However, the NFL regularly ignores issues related to bodies recovering from a football game. Most any player will tell you that when completely healthy it takes them three or four days to really feel absolutely right after a football game. That’s not even factoring in the fact that most players are at least a little banged up midway through the season — even if they do not appear on the injury report.TNF teams can technically practice Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in preparation for the game. However, most give players a rest day on Monday, and only hold a single full practice on Tuesday.49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan met with the media on Monday, and he said the players are getting Monday off to begin resting up their bodies. Injured players will come in for treatment Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey , but the rest of the team will not report to the facility until Tuesday morning.The NFL has shown no serious movement to make a change to TNF. They could remove it entirely, but owners are not going to give up the kind of money it makes them. The FOX deal is reportedly worth $660 million per year, while the Amazon streaming deal is reportedly worth up to $65 million this year.Since we know NFL owners will not give up that kind of money, the other option is to either set it up so teams play on TNF coming off their bye week, or add a second bye week to stretch out the schedule. There has been some mention of that for a potential expansion to an 18-game schedule, but nothing has come of it. Ideally, the NFL would add the second bye week and keep the schedule at 16 games.Whatever the case, the 49ers and Raiders have to play this game, and there’s nothing they can do about it. The two teams released their Monday practice participation reports, and both are estimated. Teams are required to release three practice reports each week, and when they don’t practice, it is estimated based on if they had actually practiced. Here are the full participation reports for the first day of “practice.”49ers Monday practice participation reportDNP: QB C.J. Beathard (right wrist), S Antone Exum (concussion), LB Reuben Foster (hamstring), WR Pierre Gar莽on (shoulder, knee), RB Raheem Mostert (ankle) Womens Mike McGlinchey Jersey , G Mike Person (ankle), C Weston Richburg (knee), CB Richard Sherman (calf, heel), T Joe Staley (ankle), S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder)Limited: RB Matt Breida (ankle)Raiders Monday practice participation reportDNP: T T.J. Clemmings (knee), G Kelechi Osemele (knee)Limited: G Jon Feliciano (ribs), C Rodney Hudson (ankle), DE Bruce Irvin (pectoral), G Gabe Jackson (pectoral), T Kolton Miller (knee), CB Daryl Worley (shoulder)
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: 4 things we learned in the 49ers loss to the Cardinals

Gửi bàigửi bởi minhnguyen1408 » Thứ 6 14/12/18 14:00

minhnguyen1408

Bài viết: 140
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 05/12/18 12:18
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần