Plenty of people snickered at Giants wide receiver Odell Bec

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Plenty of people snickered at Giants wide receiver Odell Bec

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 6 07/12/18 15:03

when he said last week that his goal for the second half is for the team to go from 1-7 to 9-7 and Beckham said Thursday that he heard those “chuckles.”The team was able to get one-eighth of the way to fulfilling the goal by beating the 49ers last Monday night and Beckham said the idea that the team can run the table is “only crazy until you do it.”“I don’t know what would make me not believe it Womens Jon Halapio Jersey ,” Beckham said, via Newsday. “That’s just the goal. Same thing I say before the season, the goal is to win the Super Bowl. It’s always going to be to win the Super Bowl. If you’re just here to have fun or whatever else, I don’t think you should be here.”Beckham only had two touchdowns in the first eight games, but scored twice in the victory over the 49ers. That kind of production would go a long way toward keeping Beckham’s goal in play for at least another week. In March, the Giants wanted to improve their offensive line, so they gave left tackle Nate Solder a huge contract, and then they signed guard Patrick Omameh to a three-year http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/b.j.-hill-jersey , $15 million contract with $10 million guaranteed. The Solder signing now looks like a mistake, and the Omameh signing has already proven to be a failure.Today the Giants announced that they have released Omameh, an admission that they erred greatly in signing him.It’s too late to get back the money they’ve already paid Omameh, but by cutting him now they at least put themselves in better shape to get compensatory picks in next year’s draft. Players signed who don’t last until Week 10 don’t count toward the league’s complex compensatory pick formula.鈥淚t鈥檚 always hard when you release a veteran, especially a guy like Pat – probably one of my favorite people that I鈥檝e met doing this,鈥?Giants coach Pat Shurmur said in a statement. 鈥淪ometimes, it鈥檚 about the player. Sometimes, it鈥檚 about the situation Womens Riley Dixon Jersey , the numbers, and all that, but we wish Pat well.鈥漈he Giants’ offensive line has been in flux all season, and Omameh is the second player they’ve cut who opened the season as a starter on the offensive line. Ereck Flowers, who began the season as the Giants’ starting right tackle, has also been released.Next offseason, bolstering the offensive line will again be a high priority for the Giants. They can only hope they do a better job of it than they did this year.
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách