The Browns are back at home this week to take on the Ravens

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

The Browns are back at home this week to take on the Ravens

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 6 07/12/18 16:14

. Here are some nuggets about Sunday’s contest Womens Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.Game InformationGame Time/Date: Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 1:00 PM ETLocation: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTV Channel: CBS - Andrew Catalon (play-by-play) & James Lofton (analyst)Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)Online streaming: FuboTVWeather: 76 degrees (feels like 80). 20% chance of precipitation, 7 MPH wind from the Northwest.Odds: Ravens by 3 points.Over/under: 45.5The areas in CYAN will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:UniformThe Browns will be wearing the color rush uniforms they wore on Thursday night against the Jets:Interesting Stats / NotesRB Carlos Hyde - His active streak of six consecutive games with a rushing touchdown (2017-18) is the NFL’s longest.DE Myles Garrett - With two sacks, will pass Michael Dean Perry (1988-89) for the fourth-most sacks by a Brown in his first two seasons (13.5).ConnectionsRavens general manager Ozzie Newsome is the Browns all-time leader in receiving yards (7,980), playing in 198 consecutive games over 13 seasons. Newsome was a first-round pick in 1978, who was later inducted into the Browns’ Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Newsome’s first front officejob was in the Browns’ personnel department in 1991.Browns head coach Hue Jackson served as Baltimore’s QBs coach from 2008-09.Browns senior offensive assistant Al Saunders spent two seasons (2009-10) on the Ravens’ coaching staff.Ravens special teams coordinator/associate head coach Jerry Rosberg was the special teams coordinator for the Browns from 2001-06 and Ravens defensive line coach Joe Cullen held the same role with the Browns in 2013.Ravens senior personnel assistant George Kokinis began his NFL career working in the Browns’ scouting department (1991-95) after serving an internship with the team’s operations department. He also served as general manager of the Browns for part of the 2009 season.Browns QB Tyrod Taylor was a member of the Baltimore Ravens from 2011-14 and won Super Bowl XLVII with the club.Browns DL Carl Davis was a member of the Ravens from 2015-17 and fellow DL Trevon Coley originally signed with the Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 2016.Ravens QB Robert Griffin III spent the 2016 season with the Browns.Ravens DB Kai Nacua was a member of the Browns organization in 2017, recording 13 total tackles for Cleveland.Ravens WR Willie Snead IV was originally signed by the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2014.HistoryThe Browns have a 9-29 all-time record against the Ravens.The last time these two teams met was on December 17 http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/briean-boddy-calhoun-jersey , 2017, when the Ravens beat the Browns 27-10. Cleveland took a 7-3 lead mid-way through the second quarter, but then Baltimore closed out the first half with two touchdown passes to take a 17-3 lead and never look back. New Seattle Seahawks linebacker Mychal Kendricks will play Monday night against the Chicago Bears despite his pending jail sentence.Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Saturday that Kendricks would make his Seattle debut due to major injuries at linebacker. The Seahawks ruled out both of its starting linebackers, K.J. Wright and Bobby Wagner, due to injuries. Wright is still a week away from returning from minor knee surgery and Wagner suffered a groin injury in Week 1."The background that he has and the instincts that he has and he's been coached really well over the years, he really has a chance to pick it up really quickly and get in there and help us," Carroll said. "He had three really good days and studied like crazy with the coaches and he's ready to help us out."Kendricks playing creates an odd situation for all involved considering his guilty plea last week on insider trading charges in Philadelphia. He's not expected to be sentenced in the case until January and the NFL has yet to impose any discipline meaning he's eligible to play. Kendricks said Saturday he was unsure if he'd have a chance to play this season after being released by the Browns on Aug. 29."It's been pretty hard. It's been very hard. But, I'll overcome this, and I'll overcome just like I've overcome other obstacles in my life," Kendricks said. "Like I said, I'm very blessed to have this opportunity, so I treated it as such. But, football is helping me a lot."Carroll said the Seahawks did extensive homework on Kendricks and there was continued contact with the league office about the potential of the roster move. Carroll said Kendricks deserves a second chance."We have come to learn who he is and what he's all about and how remorseful he was and how he admitted to his mistake a long time ago," Carroll said.How long Kendricks is with the Seahawks will be a lingering question. The league could impose discipline at any time. Seattle also expects to have Wright and Wagner potentially back as early as Week 3 against Dallas."Other teams were interested Authentic Kevin Zeitler Jersey , but as far as I'm concerned, the Seahawks were the ones that were most interested and that's why I'm here," Kendricks said.Kendricks signed a one-year contract with the Browns in June after winning a Super Bowl title last season with the Philadelphia Eagles, and he was released by Cleveland after the charges were filed.Federal prosecutors said Kendricks used tips from an acquaintance to make about $1.2 million in illegal profits on four major trading deals.Prosecutors say his co-defendant, Damilare Sonoiki, was paid $10,000 in kickbacks in the scheme from 2014-2015, as well as receiving perks such as tickets to Eagles games and tagging along to a music video shoot or nightclub appearances.Kendricks did not comment about his legal situation on Saturday."As of right now, I have the opportunity and I want to make the most of that," he said.NOTES: Seattle released veteran DT Tom Johnson and signed S Shalom Luani from the practice squad. Johnson was one of Seattle's significant offseason signings to bolster the defensive line, but Carroll said the move was needed for depth in the secondary. Carroll said there was hope of potentially bringing Johnson back later in the season if he doesn't sign somewhere else. ... Seattle listed CB Tre Flowers (hamstring) and G D.J. Fluker (hamstring) as doubtful for Monday's game. Flowers, a rookie, started the opener after Dontae Johnson was placed on injured reserve last week.
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: lovewarez5 khách