and I make no claims of

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

and I make no claims of

Gửi bàigửi bởi Labi1995 » Thứ 3 11/12/18 14:46

Interesting that the rearward migration of the center of pressure marker on the plot decreases as you go from fore, to mid, to heal strike. The heal strikers have no rearward movement of the the center of pressure. I guess this is one of those “duh” of course kinds of observations but still neat to see with real data rather than anecdote. What I’d like to see is how the movement of the center of pressure (along the two dimensions presented–sagittal and coronal) is related to peak loading. We already know that it is qualitatively right? Forefoot strikers tend to have lower peak loading, etc… But this approach would allow for a more Nike Air Pegasus 89 Mujer quantitative investigation. So would be neat to see the mathematical relationship between the direction, shape of path, and rate of change of the center of pressure vector with that of the loading function.In a comment to a post I wrote earlier today someone suggested that I should take a video of my son running every six months to track how his form changes over time. This is a great idea, and my kids are used to being guinea pigs for me, so I thought I’d start by pulling together the first two videos I have of my littlest guy Benjamin.Below is a video showing him running at 18 and 30 months of age. It’s amazing to watch how much more fluid his movement is in the second clip, and I’m now really Nike Air Vapormax Femme curious to find out at what point he’ll alter his arm swing from straight to bent elbows. Time will tell!Yesterday I was playing around with a new camera (Panasonic FZ200) that I recently purchased for gait filming that will shoot 120 frames per Nike Air Vapormax Mujer second in 720p high definition (a first in a sub-$1,000.00 consumer grade camera as I’m aware; it also shoots 240fps in VGA which is solid). So far I’m really impressed with the camera compared to the Casio models I’ve used in the past, and hope to have a more detailed review on its utility for gait analysis in the not too distant future.
In addition to filming various neighborhood animals and my dogs (had to experiment with the new toy!), I got a nice clip of my 2 year-old son running down the road – take a look ?? Since I know I’ll be asked, he’s wearing Merrell Barefoot Flux Gloves. You Adidas ZX 750 Womens may need to adjust the video settings to watch the HD version, and I make no claims of Adidas Sambarose Mens being an expert videographer I just received a pair of Altra Superior trails shoes in the mail (I purchased them at Running Warehouse – they are now in-stock). My plan was to run in them today and write a first impression report tonight, but it turns out they run small so I need to send them back for a half-size up. In the interim, I thought I’d try something new and Nike Air Max 97 Womens shoot a quick video showing some of the features of the shoe – here goes!I have original instincts in a 10.5. Went in local shop last week to order the Superior’s and decided to try on the instincts 1.5. The 10.5 was snug so we ordered an 11. Shoes arrived yesterday and I am glad I went up the .5 size. Shoes felt great. Did not get a chance to run yet, but I did wear all day at work www.andrewjoslin.co.uk today and was very impressed. Looking forward to getting them muddy this weekendI tried these on today in my local shop. Started with my www.josielloyd.co.uk normal size in Instincts, but had to go up 1.5 sizes to get enough toe room in the Superior. For some reason, the heel pushes my foot very far forward. I’m wondering if I should buy a smaller size in hopes that the heel loosens up a bit. Very strange…
Labi1995

Bài viết: 471
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 19/06/18 15:03
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: and I make no claims of

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 4 09/01/19 4:18

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần