This Thursday night’s game was hyped up during

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

This Thursday night’s game was hyped up during

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 2 24/12/18 14:07

the offseason with the 49ers having Jimmy Garoppolo for a full season and the Oakland Raiders hiring Jon Gruden as their head coach. Now the game pits two of the worst teams in the NFL. The 49ers have been devastated by injuries and continue to make mistakes that lose them games. The Raiders have traded 2 of their best players in Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper in less than half a season. The injury bug has now hit the 49ers backup quarterback C.J. Beathard. He suffered a hand injury in Sunday’s loss against the Cardinals. He is expected to be a game-time decision for Thursday. With that in mind Authentic Mike McGlinchey jersey , 3rd stringer Nick Mullens is preparing to start against the Raiders. This would be his 1st NFL game. He started off with the practice squad, but moved up after Jimmy’s injury. The 49ers decided against going after a quarterback and felt confident in Jimmy’s backups.This is the last game the 49ers will play against the Raiders while they are still the Oakland Raiders. The 49ers are favored in this home game and they have a chance to have add to their one win. If C.J. isn’t able to go on Thursday, the 49ers will probably not be favored. At least Nick Mullens will have an easier team to play against in Oakland. 49ers linksHaving a good 1st year | Offensive rookie of the year candidate (Cooper)He has a few years to get this right | Shanahan’s job security (Inman)A lot of work to do (Wagoner)He’s a good piece to build around McGlinchey is one of the top run blockers (Gayle)Short week (Chan)C.J.’s health (Alper)Nick Mullens (Inman)His 1st NFL game and start | Mullens could get Thursday night start (Madson)Only the Raiders are worse | Almost to the bottom of the power rankings (Madson)Roster moves (49ers staff)Bolden and Mabin waived (Williams)2nd year players waived (Almquist)Different than last year | No big trades this year (Inman)Could change if Mullens is named starter | 49ers favored against Raiders (Madson)Confident in Mullens (Almquist)C.J. injury update (Zarett)Will C.J. play? (Biderman)49ers are being patient after uneventful trade deadline (Almquist)Nick Mullens is preparing to start (Maiocco)Tuesday moves (Maiocco)Game-time decision | C.J.’s availability (Maiocco)Staying with the current squad (Biderman) With Marquise Goodwin being ruled out for Sunday's game against Detroit, San Francisco 49ers rookie wide receiver Dante Pettis is slated for his first NFL start.Coach Kyle Shanahan made that announcement Friday after Goodwin missed the entire week of practice with a bruised thigh suffered in last week's loss at Minnesota.Pettis, a second-round pick out of Washington who caught a 22-yard touchdown pass against the Vikings, will start opposite veteran Pierre Garcon. Another rookie Youth Dante Pettis jersey , seventh-round pick Richie James Jr., will be added to the 53-man active roster after being inactive in the opener.Trent Taylor and Kendrick Bourne are likely to round out the receivers rotation in the 49ers' home opener against the Lions.Pettis, the son of former Gold Glove outfielder Gary Pettis, is a colorful character who sports dyed blue hair. He also unveiled quite the touchdown dance against Minnesota, making like a cat licking its paws and cleaning its head, after he hauled in his first career scoring pass from Jimmy Garoppolo."I think he's very relaxed and very confident being himself all the time http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-fred-warner-jersey ," Shanahan said. "That's why he's OK with his cat celebration. Stuff doesn't bother him. He is who he is. He goes out there that first game, I don't think it was too big for him."Things remain unsettled for San Francisco at right guard, with Joshua Garnett (dislocated toe) out for Sunday and Mike Person (foot strain) questionable. Should Person be unavailable, Shanahan said undrafted rookie Najee Toran will draw the start. It's quite a rise up the depth chart for Toran, who played at UCLA but was not invited to the NFL combine before eventually signing with the 49ers as a free agent.Person will be a game-day decision.Toran said his height (6-foot-2) always was a concern for those evaluating him."Everybody had the typical answers: 'You're kind of small,' and things like that Solomon Thomas jersey ," Toran said. "To me it's not a big deal. I just look at it like my heart's the size of you name it. My heart's big. That's what's going to take me a long way, which it has."Toran briefly switched from the offensive to defensive line at UCLA before settling in as a starting guard and earning honorable mention All Pac-12 honors as a senior. If he plays Sunday, it won't be his first game at Levi's Stadium. The Bruins played Nebraska in the 2015 Foster Farms Bowl at the 49ers' home venue.In other injury news for San Francisco, free safety Adrian Colbert and linebacker Malcolm Smith remain questionable with hamstring injuries. Should Colbert be unavailable, Jimmie Ward may slide over from cornerback to take his place. Elijah Lee likely would start in place of Smith, who has been sidelined since the preseason opener.NOTES: Lions coach Matt Patricia was asked Friday about an NFL Network report that suggested some of his players have been displeased with his handling of the team. "I don't really acknowledge outside rumors or gossip or anything that doesn't have anything to (do) with our football team Authentic Ahkello Witherspoon jersey ," Patricia said on a conference call with Bay Area media. "We're a tight football team. We do a lot of great conversing inside this building and have open conversation about things that are bothering us."
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: This Thursday night’s game was hyped up during

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 16/02/19 17:54

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần