Browns’ offensive snap counts

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Browns’ offensive snap counts

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 2 11/02/19 9:57

Duke Johnson Jersey , stats, and PFF notes: Week 1 Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on offense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 1 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt is really easy to look at Tyrod Taylor’s first start with the Browns and make snap judgments. There is no sugar coating it: overall, it was a bad performance for him. Passes were inaccurate and underthrown. He held the ball long and took 7 sacks. But it was also played in heavy rain the whole game, which undoubtedly impacted throwing conditions for both quarterbacks.The “good” from Taylor is how he broke down the Steelers’ defense with his legs, running 8 times for 77 yards, including a 20-yard touchdown. Taylor has always opted to protect the ball, but with the extra weapons he has this year, he might need to find that right mental compromise of being a little more aggressive and trusting in his guys to make a play.Per PFF, Taylor was “skittish in the pocket, held onto the ball too long and struggled to get his receivers involved.”Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe final stat line (2.8 YPC) for Carlos Hyde doesn’t look sexy, but I thought it was a good debut for him, and he had a nice second half.One thing that can’t happen is Duke Johnson only finishing the game with 1 catch. Now, he was targeted 6 times, but the timing of those short passes just wasn’t there with the line ready to bat them away.Rookie Nick Chubb had 3 carries, a couple of which were strong-looking to begin the second half. But he also had one big miscue in pass protection that led to a sack. Johnson was also blown up once in protection Authentic Christian Kirksey Jersey , contributing to a sack. Those were actually all 4 plays he was in on for the game.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsI still have to keep the rain factor in mind, but I don’t like seeing a final stat line in which Josh Gordon has one total catch. Now, that one catch was a big one — coming at the two-minute warning to complete the comeback for a touchdown. You look at the Buccaneers, though, and they had Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson combine for nearly 300 yards and 3 touchdowns against the Saints, the team Cleveland faces next week.Jarvis Landry was adjusting to poorly thrown passes all day, and still caught 7 passes for 106 yards. He also continues to show a knack for getting under players’ skin, drawing a 15-yard penalty on CB Artie Burns for blocking hard.Rashard Higgins ran a great route late in the game to get a 38-yard sideline catch to help set up Gordon’s game-tying score. Rookie Antonio Callaway was shut out after only being targeted once, and you can see that based on his low number of snaps, he really wasn’t treated as a starter. Rookie Derrick Willies had one snap.Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThis wasn’t the day we wanted for David Njoku. You felt like the pair were so close to connecting on several big plays, but a few varying factors got in the way. Early in the game, Njoku tried to make a one-handed grab, but there was a no-call on a defender for hitting him in the head/neck area. Later in the game, a hot read was zipped just past him in the seam, and then on the next play, he dropped a first down pass right in his breadbasket. To start overtime Youth Chris Hubbard Jersey , Njoku flashed open before the Steelers’ safety came over to deflect the pass.We don’t know if it’s just because it was his first week back or if it is a sign of things to come, but Seth DeValve played just 6 snaps. Orson Charles was in for 7 snaps, and Darren Fells saw an expected workload as the blocking tight end.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe decision to start Desmond Harrison at left tackle led to some issues in Week 1. What can you expect for an undrafted free agent who suddenly not only gets his first start, but in a rainfest that goes longer than an average game? He had three penalties — two false starts, and one illegal formation — and was beat a couple times. PFF, however, believes he “held up for the most part.”Things weren’t much sharper for the rest of the offensive line, including a rough-looking debut for right tackle Chris Hubbard.Veteran guard Earl Watford played three snaps as a sixth lineman. Once again, close wasn't good enough for the Cleveland Browns, who keep finding ways to lose.Chandler Catanzaro's 59-yard field goal in overtime officially took them down in Sunday's 26-23 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, the Browns themselves also had a lot to do with the result.In addition to failing to score on two possessions deep in Buccaneers territory, Cleveland was penalized 14 times for 114 yards, lost a fumble near midfield in overtime and managed to turn four Tampa Bay turnovers into only seven points."It's very frustrating any time you lose, especially because you could have done a lot of things better," rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield said. "That seems to be the moral of the season."The Browns (2-4-1) fell to 1-2-1 in overtime games this season and lost their 24th consecutive road loss dating to October 2015. That's two shy of the NFL record set by the Detroit Lions from 2007-10.Six of their seven games have been decided by four or fewer points. Their four OT games are the most any team has played since 2011, when Arizona won all four it played. The league record is five by the Green Bay Packers in 1983."We've got to capitalize on defensive turnovers http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-terrance-mitchell-jersey ," Mayfield said. "The defense is playing great. ... If we take those points when we can, I don't think some of these games would be close."A sputtering offense has been part of the problem. The Browns had 126 yards through three quarters and finished with 305.Coach Hue Jackson said that has to change, even if he has to get more involved."I totally have to figure that out, and jump in head-first, all hands, feet, everything. It's just that simple," Jackson said, adding that he's not concerned that interjecting himself might be perceived as interfering with offensive coordinator Todd Haley."I feel I have to, and I want to. That's nothing against anybody on our building. ... If the offense isn't playing well, and we haven't over a period of time, I think I have every right as a head coach to jump in and see if I can help and assist, and get this thing to where it needs to be," Jackson said. "If that's my specialty, then I need to be involved more, and I will be."In addition to being stopped on downs at the Tampa Bay 1 when they were trailing 23-16 in the fourth quarter Genard Avery Jersey , the Browns also came away without points in the closing seconds of the first half when Mayfield 鈥?scrambling on fourth-and-2 from the Bucs' 11 鈥?fumbled backward out of bounds as he appeared to be closing in on a first down.Jackson said he gambled on fourth down because he felt the team, trailing 16-2 at the time, needed a spark."Baker was running for it, and the guy stripped the ball out and the ball goes backwards. That normally doesn't happen," Jackson said. "We could have kicked the field goal, no question, but I thought our offense needed something to feel good about in the first half."For his part, Mayfield 鈥?23 of 34 passing for 215 yards, two touchdowns and zero interceptions 鈥?said he should have done a better job of protecting the football."I wish I would have switched hands, that's the main thing," the No. 1 overall draft pick said."Either kicking the field goal or me switching the ball to the other hand, those points matter down there," Mayfield added. "Any points are good points at that point of the game. You've got to take care of the ball." NFL Outlet
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Browns’ offensive snap counts

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 16/02/19 10:24

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Re: Browns’ offensive snap counts

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 23/03/19 15:04

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

thẩm mỹ viện Ngô Mộng Hùng có tốt không
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách