Johnny Pesky Jersey

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Johnny Pesky Jersey

Gửi bàigửi bởi linchao » Thứ 2 11/03/19 10:47

SAN FRANCISCO — The San Francisco Giants find themselves weighing star catcher Buster Posey’s long-term health against their own short-term playoff fortunes as they prepare for Saturday’s afternoon clash with the Texas Rangers.Texas’ improbable 7-6 http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-david-ortiz-jersey , 10-inning win in the series opener on Friday night, coupled with Milwaukee’s extra-inning victory over Pittsburgh, pushed the Brewers (72-58) nine games ahead of the Giants (63-67) in the battle for the second wild-card spot in the National League with just 32 games remaining.Making the Giants’ task all the more daunting is that they stand in just eighth place in the wild-card race, needing to pass six teams to earn one of the two spots.Article continues below ...San Francisco had hoped to make a run on a nine-game homestand that began Friday and featured six games against the Rangers and New York Mets.But the club left the ballpark a deflated bunch after second baseman Joe Panik’s two-out error in the ninth inning kept the Rangers alive, and Rougned Odor smacked Will Smith’s next pitch into the San Francisco Bay for a game-tying home run that forced extra innings.To add insult to injury, the Rangers wound up winning the game on a four-pitch, bases-loaded walk by Sam Dyson to Robinson Chirinos.Battling a painful right hip that will require surgery at some point, Posey caught the entire 10 innings and contributed a run, a hit and an RBI to the losing cause.His appearance was a bit of a surprise in that Giants general manager Brian Sabean had told the club’s flagship radio station Bobby Doerr Jersey , KNBR-680 in San Francisco, on Thursday that the hip surgery was “imminent” and that he was working with Posey and his representatives on scheduling it.Now that the Giants one game farther back in the wild-card chase and facing an afternoon affair after an extra-inning night game, there’s a good chance Posey won’t be in the Giants’ starting lineup Saturday.Whether that’s to give the six-time All-Star a short break or perhaps because he’s left the team to start the clock on the recovery from the inevitable surgery remains to be seen.Sabean stated that the recovery period is expected to be about six months.If Posey doesn’t start Saturday, Nick Hundley will be behind the plate to catch left-hander Andrew Suarez (4-9, 4.68 ERA), who appears to have hit the proverbial “rookie wall.”Suarez has allowed three or more runs in six of his last seven starts, after not having done so in any of his previous six outings.The 25-year-old has never faced the Rangers.Texas is expected to counter with lefty Martin Perez (2-5, 6.93), who likewise has struggled of late http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-jimmie-foxx-jersey , allowing 13 runs and 20 hits in 11 innings over his last two starts.Perez has faced the Giants just once in his career, and it was a doozy. He limited San Francisco to two hits and one run in 8 1/3 innings in a 2-1 home win when the interleague rivals last met in 2015.Also homering for the Rangers in the series opener was Joey Gallo, his 34th of the season. That’s more than twice as many as the Giants’ leader, Andrew McCutchen, who led off the first inning with a home run for the 10th time in his career to help San Francisco run off to a 6-0 lead. The homer was McCutchen’s 15th of the season. SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) — With six-time Gold Glove winner Alex Gordon in left and speedy Lorenzo Cain in center, the Kansas City Royals‘ outfield defense ranked among the best in the majors for the six years they were together.That changed last season when Cain joined the Milwaukee Brewers.Royals manager Ned Yost started nine different players in center last year. Brian Goodwin made the most with 32 games.Gordon started in center field 11 times. Can he name the other guys who played there?“I don’t know,” he said. “Put me on a spot like that I can’t do that.”The Royals believed they solved their center field issue for this season by signing free agent speedster Billy Hamilton, who was considered one of the best defensive outfielders in the National League while with the Cincinnati Reds.“We’re looking forward to seeing what he can do in that big outfield in Kauffman Johnny Pesky Jersey ,” Gordon said. “I haven’t played with him yet. Hopefully we can develop a history like me and Lo-Cain. I know the balls I need to get. He knows the balls he needs to get.”“That’s kind of what me and Lorenzo Cain had. We knew each other that well. Hopefully me and Billy can establish that chemistry, too. Through spring training we’ll talk, we’ll figure it out,” he said.Yost is looking forward to seeing the tandem rob opposing batters of hits.“That’s what spring training is for, getting comfortable with the communication, comfortable with what each other can do,” Yost said. “It’s just like a sixth sense. They don’t have to see him to know where he is. The more they play out there, the more comfortable they’re going to be. They’re going to cover a lot of ground.”The 35-year-old Gordon, who is in the final year of a four-year $72 million contract http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-carl-yastrzemski-jersey , remains a fitness fanatic, but has altered his workouts.“I used to work out in the mornings in spring training,” Gordon said. “I can’t do that anymore because I’m older and my body can’t handle it. It’s just an adjustment to how your body feels.”“The main purpose is to be healthy and out there contributing. Everybody has a different routine, different setup. As you get older you definitely have to adjust. I’d just get sore and worn down. I’m just trying to be smarter about it. I don’t lift weights during the season. I just said heck with the weights. I think it was putting too much stress on my body,” he said.Gordon played seven games last year before going on the disabled list in April with a left hip injury.“Probably the best thing that happened to me last year was going on the DL even though it stunk, but coming back I felt rejuvenated and felt like I found my swing,” Gordon said.“During the season you’re playing every day. It’s hard to make adjustments and that’s what I needed to do. It was like 13 days, I went into the cage and did small things off the tee and got back to where I felt like worked for me.” He said.After hitting .208 in 2017, Gordon hiked his average to .245 last season.He hit .302 with a .491 slugging percentage in his final 13 games.After he was moved to the third spot on Sept. 7 Ted Williams Jersey , Gordon drove in 17 runs in 21 games.Whit Merrifield, who led the American League in hits and stolen bases, and Adalberto Mondesi were batting in front of Gordon.“It was fun to come up to bat and have someone on base every time,” Gordon said.“Just the pressure they put on the opposing pitcher, they weren’t even worried about me. It was fun to hit in front of those two and watch them run wild.”
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
linchao
Hình đại diện của thành viên

Bài viết: 589
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 28/05/18 10:35
Đến từ: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách