Fantasy Football waiver wire Week 3: Players you should be

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Fantasy Football waiver wire Week 3: Players you should be

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 2 18/03/19 14:38

picking up In-season moves are just as important to winning in fantasy football as the initial draft. There’s always more you can do to improve your roster Youth Patrick Omameh Jersey , so of course the waiver wire is always a busy place at the start of each week. Early in the season, there’s a lot of potential help that went undrafted and can help change a fantasy season.The players below are available in fewer than half of Yahoo/ESPN leagues, though I’ll try to keep those percentages a little lower for most players. I’ll also try to not repeat players, but if anyone from last week’s list — especially Will Dissly, Phillip Lindsey, or Geronimo Allison — are still available, grab them too.John Brown, WR, Baltimore RavensRostered - Yahoo: 26 percent | ESPN: 24.1 percentA healthy John Brown is really good and it looks like John Brown is healthy. Brown is only tied for second on the Ravens in targets (14) with Willie Snead, behind Michael Crabtree (16), but he’s the clear big play threat on the offense. He’s been the target on 35.8 percent on the team’s intended air yards, per Next Gen Stats, which is 15th among wide receivers.While Brown is the big play threat in an offense that’s now more willing to go down the field, Brown is also the top red zone target so far. Through two games Brown has been the intended target on four of Joe Flacco’s 13 red zone passes (30.8 percent) while no other Raven has more than two targets.There’s no reason for Brown to be rostered in just over a quarter of leagues.Ricky Seals-Jones, TE, Arizona CardinalsRostered - Yahoo: 27 percent | ESPN: 13.5 percentThere’s not a lot to like about the Arizona Cardinals offense right now. The coaching staff doesn’t even really seem to know what’s going on. In the same press conference on Monday, head coach Steve Wilks said the offense needed to be scaled down to be less complicated and they needed to be be more creative in getting David Johnson the ball.But Seals-Jones has been the “deep threat” in this offense. He leads the team with 23.9 percent of the team’s intended air yards Aldrick Rosas Jersey , which is fifth-most among tight ends. He’s also second on the team in targets through two weeks, just behind Larry Fitzgerald.The Cardinals are likely to be in game situations when they have to pass often and while it’s a relative conservative offense right now, when they go deep, it’s to Seals-Jones. Arizona also has to run more than 47 plays per game throughout the season. He could also see an uptick in volume once Josh Rosen takes over at quarterback. Chris Godwin, WR, Tampa Bay BuccaneersRostered - Yahoo: 35 percent | ESPN: 34.1 percentThe Buccaneers offense is on fire right now, but even while that’s not going to last on this pace, there’s some good indicators for fantasy stability. One of the benefits of Todd Munkin taking over as the offensive play caller has been the ability to spread the ball around. DeSean Jackson has been getting all the deep targets and Mike Evans is still Mike Evans, but Chris Godwin has been able to play a significant role in the passing game as the No. 3.Tampa Bay hasn’t been in the red zone often — that happens when you’re scoring from 75 yards out — but Godwin is the only player on the roster with multiple red zone targets (two of Ryan Fitzpatrick’s seven passes) and they’ve both gone for touchdowns. Godwin is also getting his shots down the field, he has an aDOT of 14.1, which is second on the team behind Jackson. There’s a lot of weapons in Tampa Bay right now, but just about all of them have fantasy value.Austin Ekeler, RB, Los Angeles ChargersRostered - Yahoo: 45 percent | ESPN: 43 percentEkeler got 11 carries and 77 rushing yards in Week 2. Some of that was due to Melvin Gordon being sidelined for some of the game due to injury. But Gordon hasn’t alway been consistently healthy in his career — 2017 was the first team in Gordon’s first three seasons in which he played in all 16 games. Even if Gordon is on the field, it’s been clear the Chargers want to have a role for Ekeler.In the red zone, Ekeler has two targets, two receptions Authentic Rhett Ellison Jersey , a receiving touchdown, and two rushing attempts. That puts him only behind Gordon in red zone opportunities. Ekeler is third on the team in targets, a role that should continue as the season progresses.Chris Ivory, RB, Buffalo BillsRostered - Yahoo: 5 percent | ESPN: 3.2 percentThe Buffalo Bills offense is bad, like really really bad. But fantasy football is about opportunity and Chris Ivory might have some of that real soon. LeSean McCoy has cracked rib cartilage and will be questionable for Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings. There’s really no reason for McCoy to push to play if he’s not near 100 percent. While a meeting with the Vikings isn’t a great matchup for an opposing running back, especially for a team that’s going to be trailing often, but if the starting job is there and you’re desperate at running back already, Ivory could be worth a look. New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur said on Monday that he still believes quarterback Eli Manning has years of productive play left. Manning agreed, and showed some appreciation for his coach.“Coach has had my back all year. He’s been great. He believes in me. That makes your job easier, when the coach believes in you. We know we can play better. So, it’s a start,” Manning said. “I know I can play, I can make the throws. Yesterday, I made some good throws. So, it still feels like I can run around and make plays, and do a lot of good things. There was a stretch when we were playing good football Youth Kerry Wynn Jersey , and we just got to get back to it.”Manning sounded like he believes the Giants are headed in the right direction.“I think we’re doing a lot of good things. I think we have good players. I think we have a lot of the right pieces, and it’s just a matter of – when you have a lot of turnover and a lot of new guys that come on to a team, it takes a little time for everybody to kind of get on that same page, and to play well as a team,” Manning said. “I think we are close, and starting to build kind of that winning culture back here.”Shurmur: “We’ve got a lot of work to do”Giants coach Pat Shurmur was asked on Monday is the season was a failure because the Giants won’t reach the playoffs.“Not making the playoffs is, we didn’t reach our goals. We didn’t do enough to compete to win the Super Bowl. So we didn’t reach our goal,” Shurmur said. “Does that mean we’re failures? No. What it means is we’ve got a lot of work to do. That’s what it means, and I want to finish this year in a way that shows that we’ve grown so that we’re at a different spot than we were a year ago to make some more of that growth that we all know needs to happen.”Giants “hopeful” on BeckhamEven with the Giants eliminated from the playoffs they are thinking about getting Odell Beckham Jr. back on the field, not shutting him down. Shurmur said Monday the Giants are “hopeful” Beckham will be able to play Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.“We’re going to try to get him back for this Sunday,” Shurmur said. “He’s a valuable member of our team, and if he’s healthy enough to play, then we’ll get him out there.”Around the Inter-GoogleWhy Eli Manning is the best option the Giants have at QB next year | SNYGiants' Super Bowl hopes await Eli Manning replacementThe New York Giants shouldn't expect to be in the hunt for a Super Bowl next season, and not until they find a suitable replacement quarterback to fill Eli Manning's cleats.NY Giants can't let fear of 'QB hell' prevent considering all optionsA return for Eli Manning, possible free agents Nick Foles and Teddy Bridgewater and draft prospects Dwayne Haskins and Justin Herbert all in mix.[E-mail Ed at [email protected] or via the Big Blue View Contact Page | Follow Big Blue View on Twitter | ‘Like’ Big Blue View on Facebook | Follow Big Blue View on Instagram]
linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Fantasy Football waiver wire Week 3: Players you should

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 3 19/03/19 10:25

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

bấm mí không đều
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách