The couple that we had, we probably just didn’t execute

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

The couple that we had, we probably just didn’t execute

Gửi bàigửi bởi linchao » Thứ 3 21/01/20 15:13

OAKLAND https://www.brownslockerroom.com/authentic-baker-mayfield-jersey , Calif. (AP) — As much as the Oakland Raiders felt like they might have let a couple of winnable games slip away to start this season, they might have stolen one away from the Cleveland Browns to spoil Baker Mayfield’s first career start.Derek Carr led a game-tying drive in the final seconds of regulation after a replay review took away a Cleveland first down and the Raiders got their first win since Jon Gruden’s return to the sideline by beating the Browns 45-42 on Matt McCrane’s 29-yard field goal in overtime Sunday.The Raiders (1-3) blew second-half leads in each of the first three games and didn’t trail any of them for a single second in the first three quarters before erasing deficits of 14 points and eight points to beat the Browns (1-2-1) and give Gruden his first win since 2008.“We haven’t fixed anything yet,” Gruden said. “We have a lot of things we have to get better at. I think it is pretty obvious. We played some good football for stints.”The Raiders rode a roller-coaster in this game, falling behind 28-14 in the third quarter before rallying for a 34-28 lead in the fourth, thanks in part to two fumbles by Mayfield.But the Browns answered with two more TDs and the Raiders appeared done when Carr threw two straight incompletions from the 9 to turn the ball over on downs with less than two minutes to play.Carlos Hyde ran three times and appeared to have a first down that would have run out the clock only to have it overturned when officials ruled his elbow touched the ground short of the marker.“I definitely thought that we had the first down,” Hyde said. “But they changed the call. We got to get it right there. If we’re going to win the game, we got to get that one.”The Raiders took over at their 47 with 1:28 to go and Carr led a game-tying drive reminiscent of 2016, when he had seven fourth-quarter comebacks. After failing to deliver late in the first three games this season, Carr threw a 7-yard TD to Jared Cook with 30 seconds left and then added the game-tying 2-point conversion to Jordy Nelson.Carr finished with 437 yards passing and four TDs.“The start of this year and half of this game has been some of the hardest stuff I’ve ever had to deal with, because it’s frustrating things,” Carr said. “I feel the best — physically, mentally, all of those things that I ever have. But then I screw something up somewhere along the way. I’ll tell you this though, one thing I just said and looked to our guys and said fight.”Here are some other takeaways:BAKER’S DAYMayfield threw for 295 yards and two TDs in his first career start but also had two interceptions and lost two fumbles. Those turnovers helped prevent him from becoming the third Browns QB out of 30 to win his first start with the team since the franchise returned in 1999.“He’s going to learn,” coach Hue Jackson said. “He’s got football intelligence. Today, as he goes through it, he’ll understand, and we’ve talked about it a little bit, just how important those things are. You got to be team-protecting in certain situations, but you don’t want to rein him in Womens Jarvis Landry Jersey , because I like the things he’s doing.”BEAST MODEAs the Raiders struggled to move the ball early in the game, Marshawn Lynch let his teammates know it on the sideline. He then responded with his biggest game in years, running for 130 yards in his most productive game since 2014 and inspiring his teammates by running through several tackles.“He was saying basically that we’re putting the game on our backs,” left tackle Kolton Miller said. “They’re running behind us, it starts with us, he gave us really encouraging words. He said ‘I’m going to run with y’all’ and that really boosted us.”CHUBBS RUNSBrowns rookie Nick Chubb scored on runs of 63 and 41 yards, while carrying only three times all day. His 63-yard TD run was the longest by a Browns rookie since Lee Suggs had a 78-yard score on Dec. 28, 2003, and the third-longest run in the NFL this season. Chubb is also the first Browns rookie RB to surpass the 100-yard mark since Terrence West on Sept. 7, 2014.MCCRANE’S DAYThe Raiders were forced to turn to their third kicker this week when Mike Nugent was placed on IR with a hip injury after taking over for the previously injured Eddy Pineiro. They turned to rookie McCrane, who was initially signed this spring by Arizona as an undrafted free agent after setting the Kansas State record for career FGs. McCrane missed his first field goal from 47 yards and then a 50-yarder on the opening possession of OT before connecting on the game-winner. CLEVELAND (AP) — Once Baker Mayfield summoned the courage, the rookie quarterback looked in time to see Greg Joseph’s low, line-drive kick somehow go through the uprights.Mayfield’s mouth opened in disbelief.The Browns won again.And in this unpredictable NFL season, Cleveland’s rapid rise may be the strangest twist of them all.Joseph’s 37-yard field goal — a knuckleball the rookie was certain had been blocked — with 2 seconds left in overtime gave Cleveland a 12-9 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.After Mayfield made a clutch third-down throw to help drive the Browns (2-2-1) into position, Joseph, who was cut by Miami this summer and signed after Week 2 following Zane Gonzalez’s release, came through to give Cleveland its first AFC North win in 19 tries.“I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to look at the kick or not, so I turned around at the last second and saw it was pretty low,” said Mayfield, who passed for 342 yards and a touchdown in his second NFL start. “It wasn’t a pretty kick but it went in. It also wasn’t a pretty win Odell Beckham Jersey White , but it counts.”Believe it or not, the Browns are legit.They’ve played three overtime games in five weeks, and if not for some missed kicks in New Orleans and questionable call last week in Oakland, Cleveland could be unbeaten.“We have a team right now that is starting to believe in themselves, and rightfully so,” Mayfield said. “I take a lot of pride in the culture change and being positive, always moving forward and doing your job no matter what the situation is. That was big for us.”When the final kick sailed through, Browns fans celebrated just the team’s second win in two seasons and Joseph, who missed an extra point in the first half, was mobbed by his teammates.It was vindication for Joseph, who also missed a 55-yarder at the end of regulation.“I’ll never forget anything about this game, the high points and the low points,” he said. “It was awesome to see it go through, but I’m here for a reason and I believe I can kick in this league.”The Ravens (3-2) had plenty of chances, but Joe Flacco threw a costly interception in the first half and the Browns blocked one of Justin Tucker’s field goal tries.In his first start at home, Mayfield threw a 19-yard TD pass to Rashard Higgins, but his biggest play was a 39-yard completion to rookie Derrick Willies on Cleveland’s winning drive.“Baker just makes plays, man, and he knows what to do in tough situations,” Browns guard Joel Bitonio said.The Ravens Womens Myles Garrett Jersey , who got another strong effort from their defense, also had a chance to win it in the final minute of regulation, but wide receiver Michael Crabtree couldn’t hold onto Flacco’s pass in the back of the end zone.“I should have made that catch,” Crabtree said. “The game would have been over. I put that on me. If I have to catch 2,000 balls a week in practice, I’m going to have to do that.”Tucker then tied it with a 32-yard field goal with 52 seconds left.On their third possession of OT, the Browns started at their own 5-yard line and were at their 18 facing a third down when Mayfield zipped a pass over the middle to Willies, who didn’t have any catches coming in and was playing after Higgins went out with a knee injury.Duke Johnson ripped off a 15-yard run and had two more short carries before the Browns sent in Joseph, a college walk-on who was released by the Dolphins after training camp but got a another chance after Gonzalez missed four kicks in a Week 2 loss at New Orleans.Cleveland’s win was also the Browns’ first in 37 tries on a Sunday, and it gave Jackson his first victory inside the division in three seasons.Flacco finished 29 of 56 for 298 yards and one interception, but Baltimore’s offense struggled to get into a rhythm all day.“We had our chances,” Flacco said. “In these kind of games when you have little chances, you have to be able to take advantage of them. The couple that we had, we probably just didn’t execute well.”ROOKIE ROLLINGBrowns rookie cornerback Denzel Ward continues to dazzle.The No. 4 overall draft pick intercepted Flacco i n the first half and then blocked Tucker’s 48-yard attempt on the final play of the first half.Ward has three interceptions this season, and he’s impressed his teammates with his toughness.“The dude was everywhere again,” Browns defensive end Myles Garrett said. “He’s just on top of guys at all times.”INJURIESBrowns: Jackson said Higgins will undergo an MRI on Monday. He had three catches for 66 yards and the TD before going out.TURNOVER MACHINECleveland’s defense was solid last season, but didn’t force enough mistakes. That’s changed as the Browns now lead the league with 15 takeaways after recording 13 all last season.FLAG DAYCleveland was called for 10 penalties, while Baltimore was only whistled for four, and one of them came in overtime and wiped out a big run by Alex Collins.UP NEXTRavens: At Tennessee on Oct. 14.Browns: Host the Los Angeles Chargers on Oct. 14.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
linchao
Hình đại diện của thành viên

Bài viết: 589
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 28/05/18 10:35
Đến từ: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến8 khách