ew big plays – esp

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

ew big plays – esp

Gửi bàigửi bởi linhui95 » Thứ 5 10/05/18 10:15

KANSAS CITY Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey , Mo. (AP) One of the things Andy Reid loves most about being a coach is calling plays, making those crucial and highly visible decisions that have far-reaching ramifications on his team’s performance.

That’s a big reason why he rarely turns those duties over to someone else.

But after a miserable stretch of offensive performances helped to waste the Chiefs’ impressive 5-0 start, Reid swallowed his pride – and his joy – and gave offensive coordinator Matt Nagy the reins of an offense searching for a spark for last weekend’s shootout loss to the New York Jets.

Article continues below ...
The Chiefs responded by putting up some big numbers, even if their defense wasted them, and it was at least enough for Reid to consider keeping Nagy in charge of the play-calling.

”I for sure saw some good things. It’s something I’ve done in the past,” Reid said. I’m always going to do what I think is best for the Kansas City Chiefs at every spot. So I’ll go through it and continue to evaluate it, and whatever I come up with, I come up with there.”

Reid still had his fingerprints on the play sheet, of course. There’s almost no chance Nagy called that failed trick pass to a tight end-eligible without Reid’s blessing, and trying to decipher where one coach’s ideas end and those of the other coach begin is an exercise in futility.

Reid certainly isn’t going to provide those details.

He never did with Doug Pederson, either. The Chiefs’ former offensive coordinator, now the head coach in Philadelphia, was known to have handled some play-calling duties, but neither Reid nor his up-and-coming protege ever let slip precisely how those responsibilities were divvied up.

One thing is clear: The numbers last Sunday support the idea of giving Nagy another shot when the Oakland Raiders visit on Sunday in a matchup of teams tied at 6-6 atop the AFC West.

Kansas City had been averaging less than 300 yards total offense over its previous four games#2# and was coming off a 236-yard performance against Buffalo. Alex Smith threw for just 181 yards in that loss, while a ground game that was churning out 100-yard performances early in the season was held to 55.

Even worse, the Chiefs had turned it over seven times in those four games.

But with a noticeably wide-open approach at the Meadowlands, the Chiefs managed to spring a few big plays – especially early in the game. And they wound up with 474 yards, their best since a Week 1 win in New England, and a season-best 362 yards through the air.

They also didn’t turn the ball over against the Jets.

”I think Nagy did a heck of a job. Those guys all collaborate and always have,” Smith said. ”I know a lot has been made of that#3# but it was no different than early in the season. I do think for one, it shows a lot about Coach Reid that he would do that and look internally and make that decision.

”It’s still a collective effort,” Smith added. ”Those guys do it all together, the entire staff and certainly Coach (Reid) is a huge part as far as game-planning and play-calling.”

The Chiefs are probably going to need another big performance from their offense Sunday.

Not only did their defense get gouged by the Jets, it will now be without star cornerback Marcus Peters, who is suspended following a series of embarrassing incidents.V

And the previous time their defense faced the Raiders, they watched Derek Carr throw for 417 yards and three touchdowns#4# the last a short pass to Michael Crabtree on the final play that gave Oakland a 31-30 victory.

”We’re trying to score points,” Smith said. ”You’re trying to go out there and execute. If every play was a home run, you are going to do that. There are certain times during the game that you want to hang on to the ball, but that is a specific situation. We’re trying to go out, execute and score points. Our job as an offense is to do that.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

linhui95

Bài viết: 457
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 17/04/18 17:08
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: ew big plays – esp

Gửi bàigửi bởi lamdep9423 » Chủ nhật 24/06/18 14:09

Cận cảnh nâng ngực nội soi - Đội ngũ bác sĩ nâng ngực tại thẩm mỹ viện Ngô Mộng Hùng sẽ phân tích chi tiết về công nghệ nâng ngực nội soi giúp bạn có cái nhìn chính xác về độ an toàn của phương pháp này nhé. Chỉ mất 5 phút thôi, những băn khoăn của bạn sẽ hoàn toàn được giải đáp.
Nâng ngực nội soi giúp phái đẹp có được vòng một căng tròn hấp dẫn. Nhưng bạn sẽ phải đánh đổi và trải qua quá trình thực hiện khá phức tạp. Tuy nhiên không phải ca phẫu thuật nào cũng có những biến chứng xảy ra. Có rất nhiều yếu tố quyết định Nâng ngực nội soi có an toàn không?

Nâng ngực nội soi ở đâu đẹp- Nâng ngực là biện pháp giúp cải thiện kích cỡ và hình dáng bầu ngực cho chị em. Tuy nhiên, trong quá trình thực hiện, bác sỹ sẽ phải cắt rạch, bóc tách và phóng đại khoang ngực để đưa túi độn ngực vào bên trong. Chính vì thế, để đảm bảo an toàn, cũng như bảo vệ quyền lợi chính đáng cho mình, bạn nên nắm vững những tiêu chí đánh giá địa chỉ nâng ngực đẹp

Nâng ngực nội soi chi phí bao nhiêu là câu hỏi của rất nhiều khách hàng thực hiện nâng ngực. Tùy vào phương pháp nâng ngực và quy mô địa chỉ thực hiện nâng ngực sẽ quyết định chi phí nâng ngực bao nhiêu tiền. Để đạt được kết quả nâng ngực tốt, an toàn, khách hàng nên lựa chọn nâng ngực ở địa chỉ thẩm mỹ uy tín, có nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực nâng ngực, được chuyển giao công nghệ nâng ngực tiên tiến.

Nâng ngực nội soi giá bao nhiêu phụ thuộc rất nhiều vào chất liệu túi độn khách hàng lựa chọn cũng như bác sĩ thực hiện. Đó là lý do tại sao lại có sự chênh lệch về chi phí giữa các địa chỉ thẩm mỹ.
lamdep9423

Bài viết: 1213
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 5 17/05/18 11:07
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]9 khách