season

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

season

Gửi bàigửi bởi linzhihong18 » Thứ 2 25/06/18 11:55

CLEVELAND (AP) Call him mobile Will Dissly Super Bowl LI Jersey , dynamic, proven or Buffalo’s former quarterback. Don’t dare label Tyrod Taylor anything else.

In his first official appearance since coming to Cleveland, Taylor, who ended the Bills‘ long playoff drought last season, was asked if he could be a one-year stopgap or ”bridge” quarterback while the Browns develop a young QB.

No chance.

Article continues below ...
”I don’t necessarily view myself as a bridge quarterback,” he said. ”I’m a quarterback. As far as a bridge, hopefully I’m helping bridge this team to a Super Bowl. And that’s the plan.”

Taylor was introduced along with Pro Bowl wide receiver Jarvis Landry and cornerback Damarious Randall as the Browns rolled out new faces on their roster following a whirlwind of trades and free-agent signings. It was another significant day in a recent string of them lately for a team trying to crawl out from the rubble of a historic 0-16 season and projecting a positive image.

As for the Browns’ plans with the 28-year-old Taylor Wholesale Russell Bodine Jersey , who went 22-21 as a starter in three seasons with Buffalo, coach Hue Jackson made it clear that even if Cleveland selects a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick in this year’s draft that the depth chart is already set.

”He is going to be the starting quarterback,” Jackson said. ”There is no competition.”

With their overhaul in full swing under new general manager John Dorsey, the Browns officially signed seven free agents, including running back Carlos Hyde and Chris Hubbard and Donald Stephenson, a pair of tackles who can help the club’s transition after star left tackle Joe Thomas retired on Wednesday to end a Hall of Fame career.

The Browns also finalized deals with cornerback T.J. Carrie, tight end Darren Fells Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey , defensive back Terrance Mitchell and defensive end Chris Smith.

Dorsey also made another trade – his fifth in less than a week – by sending cornerback Jason McCourty and a 2018 seventh-round pick (No. 219 overall) to the New England Patriots for a 2018 sixth-round pick (No. 205 overall). McCourty started 14 games in one season with Cleveland.

Dorsey called the recent wave of activity ”just the first phase” in rebuilding the Browns, who have gone 4-44 over the past three seasons. Talent has been brought in to Cleveland, and like so many GMs and coaches before him, Dorsey said there is a feeling of renewal.

”You can feel a certain energy in the building,” he said. ”That is what I always like about this period when new guys come in here and guys are really excited to be here and I really appreciate that.

”Until those guys come together in training camp and the OTA sessions because every team’s identity is different year in and year out. Just meeting those guys today, I can understand that they are going to help us and help us achieve our ultimate goals.”

Jackson has been invigorated by the infusion of talent, especially by the additions of Taylor and Landry Russell Bodine Super Bowl LI Jersey , a combo that could transform the Browns.

”It gives me back my swag,” joked Jackson, who is 1-31 in two seasons. ”His nickname is Juice Landry. He does have juice. He is a tremendous football player. Obviously, his stats speak for themselves. He is a proven football player in the building who has a lot of intensity and a lot of pride about what he does. You look at Tyrod and the way he carries himself, you can tell he is very proud of is accomplishments.

”I know everybody is talking about the past and what has gone on here. I don’t think that is what fazes him. He has been in tough situations before. We all understand the situation we are in. We have a lot of work to do. Those are two guys that you start to turn and change the narrative with and change the culture with.”

NOTES: One day after retiring, Thomas was at the team’s facility working with T Shon Coleman, who could switch to left tackle after starting 16 games on the right side last season. Jackson said he’s told Thomas to hang around as much as he wants. ”This is still his football team Wholesale Randall Telfer Jersey ,” Jackson said. ”His locker will stay the same. His place on the plane will be the same if he wants to go. That is how much I think of Joe Thomas. He will be missed.” … Dorsey sidestepped a few questions about upcoming workouts for college QBs. Because he was focused on free agency, he did not attend sessions for Oklahoma’s Baker Mayfield or UCLA’s Josh Rosen, two of the top four prospects. ”There are also private workouts, too,” he said.

For more AP NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Adidas Sidney Crosby Jersey , Womens Arden Key Jersey , Womens Billy Price Jersey , Womens Logan Paulsen Jersey ,
Hình ảnh
linzhihong18

Bài viết: 263
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 06/06/18 11:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: lovewarez7 khách