What was the reason and what was the reason?

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

What was the reason and what was the reason?

Gửi bàigửi bởi Shaftesburyw » Thứ 6 25/11/22 16:41

You recently made the announcement of J. Cole having his own album cover. What was the reason and MT 2K23 what was the reason? Three and a quarter years ago when he dunk during an interruption of the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd like to be on MyCareer and help think about the possibilities around that.I worked with our team on bringing this to life but it was very appropriate to work with J. Cole. I'm glad it's known as"the Dreamer Edition, because it was an idea that came to fruition over a number of years. It took a long time to actually make it occur.

It is evident that he has a place in the basketball scene and playing overseas and doing a variety of big things in the basketball world. The moment we launched that tease, everyone thought that it would be one more basketballer... So , you can see it was a fantasy that was realized, and I am so delighted that it has allowed us to be a part of culture, fashion and music. 2K enjoys a seat at the table now.

Do you see this becoming something that is happening now with covers? A non-athlete, an actor ou another musician?

It's true that we're beginning to live in areas that don't only play basketball courts or video games. It's definitely possible down the line when we continue to evolve in the global cultural landscape and where it might lead us, who knows? Right? There is a lot of talk about how musicians want to be athletes, athletes want to be musicians. I'm going be very clear that you shouldn't post additional questions in this thread, or If you do -- you shouldn't expect to get a response as this isn't me looking to open floodgates or press the guy. I'm basically trying to take a step back and draw attention to the information the dude has provided without overloading it with every random question you can think of.

AIRJ23 The reason is that in MyNBA the "center/right/left" tendencies for mid ranges and 3-pointers change for each player every season, which can be annoying. I've heard people say that the "center/left/right" characteristics don't affect the actual gameplay, they just influence simming. Do you think that's true? Mike Wang has stated that the team has added more jumpers with 2K23 MT Buy signatures than ever before. I'm thrilled that they actually gave them names, so now you'll have the chance to look them up , since sometimes you weren't certain about the names before.
Shaftesburyw

Bài viết: 3
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 25/11/22 16:39
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến9 khách