Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Lash Expert Secrets Masterclass: How To Grow Your Clientele

Gửi bàigửi bởi lovewarez » Chủ nhật 10/03/24 10:16

Hình ảnh
Lash Expert Secrets Masterclass: How To Grow Your Clientele
Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.38 GB | Duration: 2h 38m

Become the "Lash Expert" in your area with a simple and effective marketing strategy

What you'll learn
Discover your IDEAL CLIENT, WHERE to find them and HOW to attract them 24/7/365 - even while you sleep
How to design a marketing funnel specifically for lash studios that brings you a stream of leads, clients and sales
Why it is extremely importantly to grow a list full of potential ideal clients and how to do this
Learn how to grow your sales by partnering with other beauty professionals who already have your IDEAL CLIENTS
How to hire and train a team of lash artists to grow your business
All the waivers, forms and policies you need to run and automate your lash studio
How to position yourself as the lash expert in your area
Learn how to get and a stream of 5 star reviews, testimonials and referrals for your lash studio or salon
Discover and use the exact scripts, emails and templates I have used in my lash studio
Discover the exact software I have used to automate the entire process
Best of all I'll walk you through it, step by step!

Requirements
You can take the course without any prior experience in the lash or beauty industry. Learn how to position yourself as the expert whether you're just starting out or want to own your own lash studio and have multiple lash artists working for you!

Mã: Chọn tất cả
https://www.udemy.com/course/lash-expert-secrets-masterclass/?couponCode=LETSLEARNNOW

lovewarez

Bài viết: 1782
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 27/02/24 13:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến29 khách