Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (nerve) threw a bullpen

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (nerve) threw a bullpen

Gửi bàigửi bởi linzhihong18 » Thứ 3 21/08/18 11:21

Perhaps Ozzie Newsome will be filled with emotion and just a bit of sadness in the weeks ahead as he prepares for his final NFL draft as general manager of the Baltimore Ravens.

For now Avonte Maddox Jersey Elite , however, he won’t allow his mind to be cluttered with thoughts other than landing the very best players the college game has to offer.

”It’s all about the preparation and it’s all about who is the player that we’re going to take with that first-round pick – if we pick in the first round,” Newsome said Wednesday.

Newsome – the only GM the Ravens have ever had – will step down after the upcoming season. He’s been overseeing the draft since 1996, and now he’s got one more chance to garner some talent for a team that has won two Super Bowls under his watch.

It’s the end of an era, one that started when Art Modell brought his Cleveland Browns to Baltimore and put Newsome in charge of building a winner.

”I really haven’t thought about that. I’ve been more just preparing for this draft,” Newsome insisted. ”What’s going to occur a year from now is not in my thought process. It’s just making this the best draft that we can this year. That’s what’s been my focus.”

Newsome spoke while sitting at a table with his successor-in-waiting, assistant GM Eric DeCosta, head coach John Harbaugh and director of college scouting Joe Hortiz.

Behind the foursome was a montage of many of Newsome’s greatest picks, including Hall of Famers Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis as well as Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs and Joe Flacco.

Recently, though, there have been a few misfires – most notably receiver Breshad Perriman at No. 26 in 2015, tight end Maxx Williams at No. 55 that same season and safety Matt Elam at No. 32 in 2013.

That’s one big reason why the Ravens haven’t made the playoffs over three straight seasons, and why Newsome doesn’t have time for nostalgia as he nears the April 26-28 draft armed with the 16th overall pick.

”When we were having success Adidas Mats Zuccarello Jersey , we were getting all the credit,” Newsome said. ”When we’re not having success, we take all the blame. It falls right on me.”

The 62-year-old Newsome will stay on board after this season as an adviser, according to owner Steve Bisciotti.

DeCosta, 46, has been waiting to take over for years now. He spurned several offers from other teams along the way, and Bisciotti finally decided that it was time to make the switch.

DeCosta, like Newsome, has no time to think about the ramifications of the transition.

”That’s still in the future. Honestly, the best thing I can do is take care of today and this process, this draft, for the future,” DeCosta said. ”We’re really focused on this. We’ve got an opportunity here to really fix our team, which we need to do.

”This draft has a lot of significance Malik Jefferson Jersey Elite , not because it’s Ozzie’s last draft, but because it’s the draft that we have right now. We’ve got a great opportunity. We don’t want to blow it.”

As a player, Newsome was a Hall of Fame tight end with the Browns. Since 1996, he’s gotten a thrill out of choosing from the best college talent in the world.

”From the very first draft, I had the same anticipation, and the same butterflies, that I did when I walked out the tunnel to play my first NFL game,” Newsome said. ”All the work is done, and then you have this moment where you have to pull the trigger, you have to perform.”

Next year, it will be DeCosta’s turn – with help from his mentor.

”Over the last 22 years, probably the most rewarding thing has been working with Ozzie, and I don’t see that changing,” DeCosta said. ”We’re a family. We want to win. I’ve got probably the best GM in the history of football – at least one of the top five – and I hope he always stays.”

Rhys Hoskins has worn a two-sided flap helmet ever since he broke his jaw by fouling a pitch off his face.

Any chance the Philadelphia Phillies slugger keeps it on all season?

You bet Authentic Preston Brown Jersey , Hoskins says. His numbers have been jaw-dropping in the three weeks since he returned, and he’s superstitious enough not to mess with a good thing.

”I was able to step back, simplify things, and it’s going well,” Hoskins said.

Aaron Nola pitched into the eighth inning to win his 10th game of the season, Hoskins homered again and the Philadelphia Phillies started a pivotal division series by beating the Washington Nationals 4-3 on Thursday night.

Hoskins hit a two-run shot in the seventh inning for his 13th home run of the year and a 4-1 lead that propelled the Phillies within two games of idle Atlanta for first place the NL East. The Phillies took two of three last weekend in Washington, and both teams entered this four-game set within striking distance of the Braves.

”We keep inching closer to the Braves, and it’s a good division,” Nola said. ”I think it’s going to be a battle to the end.”

Nola, who beat the Nationals in his last outing, pitched again like an All-Star and hasn’t lost in six turns since May 26. Nola (10-2) struck out eight and walked only two over 114 pitches and 7 2/3 sensational innings. He has won seven straight decisions at home dating to last season.

”I think it’s everything. The fans, the mound,” Nola said. ”It just feels good.”

Nola got Bryce Harper swinging to open the game and fanned Trea Turner with runners on the corners to end the sixth. Washington pinch-hitter Brian Goodwin went down looking to end the seventh, Nola’s seventh strikeout of the game. Harper struck out swinging again in the eighth.

Adam Morgan relieved Nola and retired the last batter in the eighth. Tommy Hunter allowed two runs in the ninth on an RBI single by Turner and an RBI double by Michael A. Taylor Jordan Akins Jersey Texans , before Seranthony Dominguez got the final two outs for his sixth save.

JUNE SWOON

Pedro Severino had an RBI double in the second for a 1-0 lead and the first run for the Nationals since Sunday. They were outscored 12-0 in a two-game set at Toronto earlier this week.

”We’re going to snap out of this. We really are,” Nationals manager Dave Martinez said. ”We had a couple of chances to score some runs. We couldn’t do it.”

The Phillies tied the game in the second when the center fielder Taylor overran Jorge Alfaro’s single up the middle. That allowed Maikel Franco to score, and Scott Kingery made it 2-1 on a sacrifice fly off Nationals starter Tanner Roark (3-9) in the third.

Roark struck out five while allowing only one earned run over six innings for the Nationals, who fell to 4-12 since June 9.

HUNGRY HOSKINS

Franco had two doubles and Hoskins hit one for a Phillies team that followed two straight losses to the New York Yankees with its second straight victory.

Hoskins, who became the fastest Phillie on Wednesday to reach 30 career homers, in 119 games played, continued his leadership of the lineup since he was reinstated from the disabled list on June 9. The Phillies have won 11 of 17 since he returned and are 41-29 overall in games Hoskins has played.

Hoskins ate a burger this week for the first time since he was hurt in late May. He’s feasted on the opposition all month.

”The thing that stands out the most to be will always be how he manages an at-bat for a young player,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said. ”The home runs are impressive. There’s no question about it. The power production is impressive.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Nationals: RHP Stephen Strasburg (shoulder) could throw a bullpen session over the weekend. He played catch before Thursday’s game. … 3B Ryan Zimmerman (back) could begin a rehab assignment next week.

Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (nerve) threw a bullpen session and will head to Florida for live batting practice. … RHP Pat Neshek (shoulder), who has not pitched yet this season, will make a rehab outing Friday at Double-A Reading.

UP NEXT

Nationals: RHP Erick Fedde (0-3, 5.32 ERA) makes his second straight start against the Phillies.

Phillies: RHP Nick Pivetta (4-6, 4.06 ERA) goes for his first career win against the Nationals in three career starts.

Hình ảnh
linzhihong18

Bài viết: 263
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 06/06/18 11:24
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (nerve) threw a bullpen

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 24/01/19 11:46

Bạn không cần lo lắng nhấn mí có đau không? Khi phương pháp này chỉ là một thủ thuật nhỏ được thực hiện nhẹ nhàng, nhanh chóng bằng cách tạo 3 - 5 điểm nối mi trên mí mắt. Sau đó dùng chỉ thẩm mỹ tạo sự liên kết giữ các cơ nâng mi và phần da mí mắt rồi cố định lại. Chỉ trong khoảng 15 phút thực hiện, bạn đã có được đôi mắt 2 mí ĐẸP - ĐỀU - TỰ NHIÊN.

Vì phương pháp thực hiện không có sự bóc tách, cắt rạch lên vùng da nên bạn hoàn toàn có thể yên tâm nhấn mí có đau không nhé! Vả lại trước khi thực hiện, bạn còn được gây tê cục bộ để không cảm nhận bất kì cơn đau nào khi bác sĩ thực hiện. Bên cạnh đó, sau khi kết thúc phẫu thuật, bạn còn được uống thuốc giảm đau do bác sĩ kê toa nên bạn không cần quá lo về việc bấm mí có đau không nhé!

Nhấn mí mắt là một thủ thuật tạo mắt 2 mí nhẹ nhàng, nhanh chóng. Mà không có sự tác động của dao kéo cũng như các thao tác bóc tách. Chỉ sau khoảng 15 phút bạn đã có được đôi mắt như mong ước mà không lo sợ nhấn mí mắt có hại không? Bằng cách tạo các mối đính siêu nhỏ bằng dụng cụ chuyên dụng, bác sĩ sẽ luồn một sợi chỉ thẩm mỹ siêu mảnh qua các điểm để liên kết sụn mi với da mí mắt. Tạo một nếp mí tự nhiên, đồng đều, hài hòa với gương mặt.

Đến với Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng, để đảm bảo mang lại cho chị em hiệu quả nhấn mí AN TOÀN - NHẸ NHÀNG - NHANH CHÓNG mà không lo nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu. Toàn bộ quy trình nhấn mí Hàn Quốc tại trung tâm đều do trực tiếp Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng thực hiện.

Tay nghề khéo léo với hơn 20 năm hoạt động trong lĩnh vực giải phẫu thẩm mỹ. Cùng mắt thẩm mỹ tốt, tinh tế, có thể cân chỉnh cho bạn một nếp mí đồng đều và cân xứng với tổng thể gương mặt. Giúp bạn nhanh chóng có được đôi mắt hai mí TO - ĐỀU - ĐẸP khiến bạn hài lòng với chất lượng dịch vụ mà nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu tại trung tâm cũng hợp lý!

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Re: Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (nerve) threw a bullpen

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 6 15/02/19 12:24

Ngày nay, dù là nguyên nhân nào, dù là khuyết điểm nào ở đôi mắt, bạn đều có thể khắc phục bằng phương pháp cắt mí mắt. Rất nhiều chị em đã thực hiện và có được hiệu quả hơn cả mong đợi. Chỉ với 20 phút thực hiện, chị em đã trở nên khác hơn với đôi mắt 2 mí to tròn, hài hòa với gương mặt. Thần thái từ đó cũng trở nên tươi tắn, có hồn hơn.

Mặc dù thủ thuật nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc là một trong những phương pháp làm đẹp đơn giản, nhẹ nhàng. Thế nhưng nếu không được thực hiện bởi tay nghề bác sĩ có chuyên môn, kinh nghiệm vẫn có thể gây ra những hậu quả khôn lường. Bởi mắt vẫn là một trong những bộ phận khá nhạy cảm trên cơ thể con người. Vì thế để lựa chọn một địa chỉ nhấn mí mắt Hàn Quốc bạn vẫn nên đề cao tính AN TOÀN - CHẤT LƯỢNG - HIỆU QUẢ.

Hiểu được nguyện vọng của chị em về việc khắc phục những khuyết điểm của đôi mắt với nguồn tài chính hợp lý. Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng mang đến cho chị em cơ hội làm đẹp với chi phí dịch vụ CẠNH TRANH trên thị trường thẩm mỹ. Bảng giá tại trung tâm là bảng giá CÔNG KHAI, NIÊM YẾT giúp chị em dễ theo dõi và chuẩn bị thật tốt cho lựa chọn của mình mà không còn phập phồng lo lắng nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu?

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]1 khách