the winners

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

the winners

Gửi bàigửi bởi laiyongcai92 » Thứ 6 24/08/18 9:58

Morris Claiborne was in the middle of a walkthrough practice last summer when he got the call 鈥?finally 鈥?that he was eagerly anticipating.

It was time for his twin daughters to enter the world.

A New York Jets trainer had the cornerback's cellphone and was tasked with letting him know if and when Claiborne's now-wife Jennifer was heading to the hospital.

"I remember I saw the trainer walking on the field and he gave me Uchenna Nwosu Jersey Elite , like, a look," Claiborne recalled in an interview with The Associated Press at the family's home. "I just ran. I took off running. I grabbed my phone from him and I went to Coach (Todd) Bowles and I was like, 'Coach, it's time,' and he was like, 'All right, congratulations.'

"And I remember just running out of the building and running to the hospital, and when I got up there I just looked at her."

It was July 30, 2017, and Jennifer was 35 weeks along 鈥?two weeks before her scheduled cesarean section. But her water broke while she was watching the couple's two English Bulldogs outside their home. She had to immediately head to Morristown Medical Center, about 2 1/2 miles away.

Meanwhile, Morris zipped from the Jets' training facility in Florham Park to the hospital just over 3 miles away in time to be there to welcome his daughters.

"He came and it all happened within the hour," Jennifer recalled. "It happened so fast, it was scary."

Doctors performed the C-section and first delivered Ma'Kaila, who was quite underweight at 3 pounds, 8 ounces.

Ma'Liah came a few moments later, weighing in at a more robust 4 pounds, 13 ounces.

Ma'Kaila was immediately taken to the neonatal intensive care unit, separated from her sister 鈥?and mother 鈥?for the first time.

"I was asking, 'Is everything OK?'" Morris said. "They were like, 'She's good. Everything's good. It's just that she's underweight 鈥?too underweight.' They wanted to take her back and start feeding her and try to get her to gain some weight."

Ma'Kaila stayed in the NICU for the next two weeks, working up the strength to be sent home to her parents and sister.

Jets' Morris Claiborne is a happy father after his newborn twins gave him a scare last summer.

Full story from @dwaz73: s://t.co/yul7hm1HrG pic.GGqXaXTqvG

鈥?AP NFL (@AP_NFL) June 17, 2018

For Morris, who was entering his first season with the Jets on a one-year Authentic Johnny Townsend Jersey , prove-it deal after four years with the Cowboys, it was a whirlwind of anxiety and excitement.

Somehow, he needed to keep his mind focused on football, while also wanting to make sure his wife and daughters had everything they needed while he was working.

"Oh, man," he said, shaking his head. "We'd have meetings early in the morning and we had to stay over at the (players') hotel, but Coach was giving me a little time to come here and stay with (Jennifer and Ma'Liah) instead of going to the hotel. I'd come (home) after meetings. We'd get done around 11 or so and I'd come here, check on her and make sure everything's OK with her and then I'd head up to the hotel for curfew and we'd FaceTime all night."

Claiborne's coaches and teammates never knew of the hectic routine he was keeping throughout the summer.

Playbooks and Pampers.

Meetings and feedings.

Football and baby blankets.

"I don't care if it was 10 minutes, I live so close to the facility that I was running home every single break to check on them and see if everything's OK and then I'd get back to my job," he said. "It was like that for a while, for the whole training camp. ... It was chaos, but it was fun."

Claiborne was in for the biggest surprise of all on Aug. 15 when he arrived home during a short break.

"I was like, 'Babe, come here, look,'" Jennifer called out to him. "I was like, 'Can you watch her real fast?' And I was speaking of Ma'Liah."

But she had brought Ma'Kaila home from the hospital earlier in the day and had both girls in the bed, laying them beside her with a video camera set on record to capture the moment.

"I wasn't expecting to see both of them at all," a wide-eyed Claiborne recalled. "I wasn't ready for it at all. When I walked in, I was so used to seeing her (Ma'Liah) in the bed when I'd come in, and when I saw both of them laying there, my heart just dropped.

"I was like, 'Oh, my God.' It really hit me: We've got twins at the house. This is real now."

Ma'Liah and Ma'Kaila are now 10 1/2 months old Authentic Starlin Castro Jersey , healthy and full of personality.

Ma'Liah, according to Jennifer, is the more demanding of the two, and "she's a Daddy's girl." Ma'Kaila is still slightly smaller than her sister, but is more independent 鈥?moving around on her own, playing and feeding herself.

"It gave me a sense of what I'm really playing football for, what I'm really doing it for," said the 28-year-old Claiborne, who re-signed with the Jets on another one-year deal in the offseason. "It's for my family and bringing these two precious little babies into the world, it opened my eyes to a much bigger picture.

"I've really learned that it's not about yourself. Once you have kids, it's about the kids, but I think I got a re-understanding of that once these two babies were born. I enjoy every moment of it."

The family was planning to fly to its home in Dallas over the weekend to join Claiborne's son Morris, who turns 9 in November, and daughter Madicyn, who's 3, for a special Father's Day.

"Having these girls made me understand that I really missed some valuable time with my son, but I was off in college (at LSU) and there was nothing I could really do about that," Claiborne said. "My mindset was on making a way to feed him at that time. Just having them made me realize how much time at this age that I really missed that I would've loved to be there.

"I missed t JT Daniels, a quarterback recruit for Southern California in 2019, and Katelyn Tuohy, dominant in cross country and track and field, have been honored as national prep athletes of the year. Tuohy is the first athlete to be a finalist in two different sports.

Daniels received his trophy from retired NFL great Peyton Manning, a former winner.

Daniels, a senior-to-be at Mater Dei High in nearby Santa Ana, led his team to a 15-0 record and a state title last year. The 6-foot-1 Authentic Patrick Omameh Jersey , 205-pounder threw for 52 touchdowns and four interceptions. In three years as a starter, he has thrown for a school-record 12,014 yards and 152 TDs.

"It's honestly pretty difficult for me to put into words what this award really means to me and just how honored I am to receive it. Wow," Daniels said before finishing with a plug for the Trojans. "Fight on!"

Daniels is the top-rated QB prospect in the nation by four different outlets. He has a 3.89 GPA and volunteers as a youth football coach and with Marine families at Camp Pendleton.

Retired soccer player Abby Wambach presented the girls' trophy to Tuohy, a junior-to-be at North Rockland High in Thiells, New York. She was competing against herself and four others for the female athlete award. No other athlete has been nominated in different sports in the 16-year history of the Gatorade national program.

"I can hear my heart beating in my chest," Tuohy said, holding the trophy on stage. "This award is the most prestigious honor. Not only does it exemplify your athletic performance, but your academic performance and your character. I'm just so thankful to receive this award."

Tuohy set a record for the fastest 5,000-meters by a high school girl, indoors or outdoors, with a time of 15 minutes, 37.12 seconds. She broke a 36-year-old national prep record in the mile with a time of 4:33.87.

She volunteers with youth soccer and running programs and at the library while carrying a 4.59 GPA.

The winners will appear together on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Daniels and Tuohy were applauded by 2014 boys' winner Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Todd Gurley of the LA Rams, Sam Darnold of the New York Jets, Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs and Olympic sprinter Sydney McLaughlin, a two-time winner of the girls' award during the dinner at a hotel in Marina del Rey.

All the nominees will walk The ESPYS red carpet and the winners shown on the ABC telecast Wednesday night.

The other boys' nominees were: Aidan Troutner, cross country, Provo, Utah; R.J. Barrett, basketball, Montverde, Florida; Ryan Weathers, baseball, Loretto D.J. Fluker Color Rush Jersey , Tennessee; Ousseni Bouda, soccer, Millbrook, New York; and Anthony Schwartz, track and field, Plantation, Florida.

The other girls' nominees were: Thayer Hall, volleyball, Roebuck, South Carolina; Christyn Williams, basketball, North Little Rock, Arkansas; Megan Faraimo, softball, San Diego; and Isabella D'Aquila, soccer, San Juan Capistrano, California.

Among the previous winners are LeBron James, Dwight Howard, Kevin Love, Allyson Felix and Candace Parker.

laiyongcai92

Bài viết: 281
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 02/06/18 13:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: the winners

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 10/01/19 18:08

Cắt mí mắt là tiểu phẫu chỉ tác động vùng da bên ngoài. Tuyệt đối không xâm lấn vào cấu trúc bên trong, không làm ảnh hưởng đến các dây thần kinh, mạch máu xung quanh vùng mắt.

Không chỉ nhận được đánh giá tích cực từ chị em đến cắt mí mắt lần đầu. Mà Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng còn từng đảm nhận rất nhiều ca sửa lại mí mắt và nhận được phản hồi tích cực của khách hàng. Đó là niềm vui sướng tột độ khi cứu lại được cặp mí bị “lỗi” trước đó ở cơ sở thẩm mỹ kém chất lượng.

Với sự khéo léo, tận tâm, tận lực hết sức mình của Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Hàng ngàn chị em đã đến và hài lòng về kết quả thực hiện. Cũng như chế độ khách hàng chu đáo nhất từ đội ngũ tiếp tân, y tá. Điều đó có làm bạn đủ tin tưởng Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng là địa chỉ cắt mí mắt uy tín ở TPHCM

Ngày càng có nhiều người tìm đến phương pháp thẩm mỹ cắt mí mắt. Để khắc phục tình trạng mắt 1 mí, mí lót, 2 mí không đều nhau, hay từng làm mí nhưng bị hư.

Không cần mất quá nhiều thời gian, không cần kiêng khem khắt khe, không mất nhiều chi phí. Chỉ trong khoảng 20 - 30 phút phẫu thuật tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Và ~ 1 tháng kiêng khem đúng cách, bạn đã có được kết quả đúng như mong đợi. Nhiều chị em đã trải nghiệm và hoàn toàn hài lòng với kết quả mình nhận được với hình ảnh cắt mí mắt đẹp.

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến7 khách