During his

Nơi trao đổi, ký gửi, mua may bán đắt các loại vật phẩm trong Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

During his

Gửi bàigửi bởi laiyongcai92 » Thứ 6 24/08/18 10:05

For Clemson receiver Deon Cain Robbie Ray Jersey , there's nothing tedious about all the timing and testing at the NFL scouting combine.

"It's a great feeling because I'm starting to get into this professional life and I'm loving it every day," Cain said.

Cain impressed coaches Saturday with his superior speed and great hands, traits that were particularly apparent in the gauntlet drill at Lucas Oil Stadium.

That's where receivers stand on one sideline, spin and catch a pass from 10 yards away, then spin and catch one from the other direction. Then, they sprint toward the other sideline, catching five more 10-yard passes from alternating directions before coming back the other way, catching another seven throws.

While Cain was eager to show off his skills Saturday during the on-field sessions with quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends, he said he's actually enjoyed every aspect of the annual gathering of top college prospects.

"This combine experience has been fun for me. At the end of the day, I love every moment about it Billy Price Jersey ," Cain said. "Just trying to take everything day by day, going through this process, talking to coaches, meeting new people, being around Hall of Famers every day."

Cain had a goal of running a sub-4.4-second 40-yard dash after all the speed work he did over the last six weeks at the Exos performance center in Phoenix, where he added 10 pounds of lean muscle to his 6-foot-1 frame.

He did just that, posting a time of 4.3 seconds Saturday before showing off his route-running skills during the hour-long session that included top-tier quarterbacks Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson .

"I feel like Exos really prepared me for this moment," said Cain, who also posted respectable jumps 鈥?33陆 inches in the vertical and 9 feet, 7 inches in the broad. "We train hard, train well with great efficiency Steelers James Washington Jersey , prepping me for interviews and everything. I feel like they gave us the upper hand, the answers to the test out here and now it's just a routine.

"I'm out here trying my best out here and just trying to do what I know I'm capable of doing."

Cain, a projected second-day draft pick, played three seasons at Clemson and was productive receiver for a team that made three playoff appearances and played in two national championship games.

Cain played in only one of those national championship games. After the regular season of his freshman year, he was suspended for the College Football Playoff by Tigers coach Dabo Swinney for failing a drug test for marijuana.

Knowing that would come up in interviews with teams this week, Cain prepared to face the scrutiny with honesty, eager to show that's not an issue teams need to worry about.

"It's been great so far, really just getting to know all the coaches, let them get a good feel of me, and just show them that I'm smart off the field, smart on the field and I know football both ways Authentic Michael Dickson Jersey , and really just let them get feel of me," Cain said.

On the field, he said he's showing teams he's versatile, coachable and confident yet humble.

"I can do it all. If you want me to play inside, outside. If you want me to go down and block, I can do anything. I said I'm capable of doing anything," he said.

And he pledged to never stop trying to improve.

"Now that I'm going on to the next level, I always want to be better and more technically sound because now you're just going against way better DBs now," Cain said.

Whoever picks him, he said, will "get an efficient Authentic Martinas Rankin Jersey , hard worker, someone who will go hard every play. I'm just going to be me out there, as long as they let me be me and coach me the right way, they're going to get a great receiver."

Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: ://arniestapleton

More NFL coverage: ://pro32.ap.org and ://AP_NFL

Los Angeles Chargers defensive lineman Corey Liuget will be suspended without pay for the first four games of the upcoming season for a violation of the NFL's doping policy.

The Chargers announced the suspension Friday.

Liuget says he takes "full responsibility" for the violation. During his offseason training program, the veteran lineman says he "placed my trust in someone who, in hindsight, was not well-versed in the NFL's policy on banned substances."

Chargers general manager Tom Telesco says Liuget's mistake was unintentional, but disappointing.

Liuget has been a fixture on the Chargers' defensive line since 2011. He started 12 games last season, getting 21 tackles and 1 陆 sacks.

Liuget signed a five-year, $58.5 million extension with the Chargers in 2015.

laiyongcai92

Bài viết: 281
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 02/06/18 13:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: During his

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 10/01/19 18:08

Cắt mí mắt là tiểu phẫu chỉ tác động vùng da bên ngoài. Tuyệt đối không xâm lấn vào cấu trúc bên trong, không làm ảnh hưởng đến các dây thần kinh, mạch máu xung quanh vùng mắt.

Không chỉ nhận được đánh giá tích cực từ chị em đến cắt mí mắt lần đầu. Mà Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng còn từng đảm nhận rất nhiều ca sửa lại mí mắt và nhận được phản hồi tích cực của khách hàng. Đó là niềm vui sướng tột độ khi cứu lại được cặp mí bị “lỗi” trước đó ở cơ sở thẩm mỹ kém chất lượng.

Với sự khéo léo, tận tâm, tận lực hết sức mình của Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Hàng ngàn chị em đã đến và hài lòng về kết quả thực hiện. Cũng như chế độ khách hàng chu đáo nhất từ đội ngũ tiếp tân, y tá. Điều đó có làm bạn đủ tin tưởng Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng là địa chỉ cắt mí mắt uy tín ở TPHCM

Ngày càng có nhiều người tìm đến phương pháp thẩm mỹ cắt mí mắt. Để khắc phục tình trạng mắt 1 mí, mí lót, 2 mí không đều nhau, hay từng làm mí nhưng bị hư.

Không cần mất quá nhiều thời gian, không cần kiêng khem khắt khe, không mất nhiều chi phí. Chỉ trong khoảng 20 - 30 phút phẫu thuật tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Và ~ 1 tháng kiêng khem đúng cách, bạn đã có được kết quả đúng như mong đợi. Nhiều chị em đã trải nghiệm và hoàn toàn hài lòng với kết quả mình nhận được với hình ảnh cắt mí mắt đẹp.

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Mua - Bán - Trao Đỗi

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]5 khách