You know, I’m in my 50’s now, and a grandfather. T

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

You know, I’m in my 50’s now, and a grandfather. T

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 05/08/19 11:07

It’s like schadenfreude Mackensie Alexander Jersey , but even better"Hi kids. How about those conference championship games, huh?hey say you tend to mellow out with age, and for me, that’s true in many respects. The old type-A personality in me is pretty much gone, and I’ve learned to appreciate things in life I should have learned to appreciate a lot earlier in life. I no longer think what I do for a living equals who I am, and staying angry and holding grudges serves no purpose. Forgiveness and serenity are powerful things in life, and they help an unsettled soul find peace.Usually.Sports grudges are something unique and different, though. As a fan of the Minnesota Vikings, we all have a ‘defining moment’ in our fandom, where we connected with past generations of fans who have witnessed franchise misfortune on an almost cosmic scale.For me, it was the 1975 ‘Hail Mary’ game against Dallas. For folks younger than me, it was the 1998 NFC Championship. For fans younger than that, it was the 2009 NFC Championship. The first two were brutal, but they were also occurred in a time before social media became such a force in society.The 2009 NFC Championship was the first defining moment of Vikings futility for a new generation of fans, only now the full weight and power of social media was on display. I had just started writing on the front page here at The Daily Norseman the week of that game, and me, Chis, and Eric had to figure out what to write in the aftermath of the game. The thing I remember the most about being new here was the amount of Saints fans that came over and said, basically ‘one call doesn’t decide the game’ and blah blah blah just get over it in response to our complaints about the egregious officiating that we felt cost the Vikings a legit shot at the Super Bowl.In the weeks and months that followed and the Bountygate scandal broke, I developed an intense sports hatred for the Saints, Sean Payton Laquon Treadwell Jersey , and Gregg Williams, the defensive coordinator who ran the bounty program. As a matter of fact, for almost my whole time as a front page writer here, I’ve referred to that team as the Ne[FUCK THOSE GUYS]ints.But as the years have gone by, I’ve softened my feelings towards the Saints team. As most of you know I’m an Ohio State fan, and the Saints have a bunch of former Buckeyes on their roster. WR Michael Thomas is one of the most dynamic young players in the game, and I just flat out enjoy watching him play the game of football.The Saints have also had a roster turnover to the point that I think the only player left on their team from the 2009 season is Drew Brees, and as much as I try to generate some animosity towards the dude, I can’t. He’s likeable, and he’s going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer.Finally, the last thing that happened that caused me to not feel such hatred towards the team is the Minneapolis Miracle. That expelled a lot of demons for me, and almost all the animosity I had towards the Saints and the 2009 NFC Championship disappeared instantly. I know for some fans, they’ll never be over that game, no matter what happens. It’s your ‘Hail Mary’ game, and I understand. For example, The 2009 playoff beatdown of the Cowboys didn’t make the Hail Mary game feelings go away for me, so if the Minneapolis Miracle didn’t help you get over the Bountygate Game, I get it.But as much as I’ve learned to not dislike the Saints, I’ll never wish anything but professional agony for Sean Payton. Every time his team suffers a miserable loss, I rejoice. Not in the team’s failure, but in his personal agony. The Germans have a word that means, roughly, taking pleasure in someone else’s misery—’schadenfreude’.For me watching Sean Payton agonize over his team losing in a torturous manner? Let’s call it Paytonfreude.Nothing has given me more NFL pleasure these last two years than watching Sean Payton getting karma handed back to him Ben Gedeon Jersey , and paid with interest. The Minneapolis Miracle was all the sweeter because it was against him and the Saints, and of course it propelled the Vikings to the NFC Championship.But yesterday? Yesterday gave birth to full on Paytonfreude for me, and I loved it. And I also love the irony in Saints fans screaming about a bad call, and how the NFL should overturn it, and give them a re-match.Considering, you know, how much they tried to tell us back in 2009 that one call doesn’t determine the outcome of a game, I have one thing to say:Get over it. You aren’t getting a re-match, no matter how many people sign your stupid petition. It holds about as much weight and value as Green Bay Packers stock.Because one call isn’t the difference between winning and losing, as you liked to point out back then. How about you just run the ball and don’t throw it? How about you score touchdowns on your first two drives instead of kicking field goals? How about your Hall of Fame QB doesn’t throw a brutal interception, at the worst possible moment? THIS ISN’T TAMPA BAY, MAN! THIS IS THE SUPER BOWL!Yet that said, most of my Paytonfreude feelings are reserved for one Sean Payton, the coach of the Saints.I also had some reactions to some tweets about how the refs screwed the Saints over:I think I also spoke for Vikings fans everywhere when Troy Aikman was talking about the 2009 NFC Championship as they showed highlights of that game waiting for overtime to begin:Still, when I realized the Saints lost, I couldn’t help but feel incredibly happy, knowing Sean Payton lost in agonzing fashion, two years in a row:Then Payton conducted his post game press conference. To me, it felt a lot like this:My reaction to his thoughts on the call?What’s that, Adam Schefter?Again, I don’t care. Actually, I rather enjoyed it: Kirk Cousins had his second 400-yard passing game in three weeks for the Minnesota Vikings. Once again it didn't translate to a victory.Cousins was 36 of 50 for 422 yards and three touchdowns in a 38-31 loss to the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday night. A lot of yards and nothing to show for it is becoming a familiar theme for Cousins, who threw for 425 yards in a Week 2 tie at Green Bay.It is the fifth time in his seven-year career he has thrown for 422 yards or more and the game has ended in a loss or tie Jaleel Johnson Jersey , according to Sportradar. It happened to him twice in 2016, with a tie against Cincinnati in London and a loss at Dallas.Prior to Cousins' unlikely double, the only two times it had happened in the same season since 2000 was Cam Newton with Carolina in 2011 and Tennessee's Billy Volek in 2004."The stats don't tell the whole story," said Cousins, who is 0-3-2 in 400-yard games. "We never were able to get a large lead and be able to run the ball to protect it. The game plan necessitated a lot of drop backs and six-man protections, which you don't want to be in against Aaron Donald."Cousins completed passes to nine players, with Adam Thielen (8 receptions, 135 yards) and Stephon Diggs (11 receptions, 123 yards) having big games."The offense played well. I thought Kirk played good and Diggs played well," Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. "All the guys made plays tonight, so that was good."The Vikings scored on their first three drives and four of six in the first half, but the Rams scored touchdowns on four of their five possessions. After Dan Wile's second straight punt of the first half, Jared Goff threw his fourth touchdown pass of the first half to give the Rams a 28-17 lead with 1:26 remaining in the second quarter. That put the Vikings in a position where they were chasing scores and never caught up."I don't think it does affect anything until the end of the game," Cousins said when asked if the game plan changed when they fell behind. "You stay within your stuff. Plays are designed to have answers. Flip (offensive coordinator John DeFilippo) stayed aggressive. When the game gets down at the end you have to take chances."Minnesota had a chance to send it into overtime when it got the ball back with 2:20 remaining. The Vikings drove to their own 48 but Cousins fumbled when he was sacked by John Franklin-Myers and Ndamukong Suh recovered it at the 44.On the fumble, Cousins said he was trying to find Thielen on a shallow crossing route and didn't see the pressure by Franklin-Myers.Cousins has thrown for a team-record 1,387 yards in the first four games, but an area where the Vikings need to focus going into a pivotal Oct. 7 game at Philadelphia will be trying to get the running game back on track. Running backs Dalvin Cook, Latavius Murray and Roc Thomas combined for just 26 yards on 13 carries against the Rams.Even though the Vikings are 1-2-1, they were able to be competitive against the Rams after a disappointing 27-6 loss to Buffalo last Sunday. Diggs said he hopes that carries through the rest of the season."We've got to correct some things to get better in certain areas, but as far as fighting and coming together and playing as a unit, we did everything we could," Diggs said.Follow Joe Reedy at joereedy
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: You know, I’m in my 50’s now, and a grandfather. T

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngomonghung001 » Thứ 5 09/01/20 17:46

Bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm giá bao nhiêu? - Nha khoa Quốc tế Sunshine

Bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm được xem là một bước đột phá trong công nghệ thẩm mỹ răng toàn diện. Những tình trạng: răng lộn xộn, răng lệch lạc, răng hô, răng bị vàng,... Sau bọc sứ thẩm mỹ, hàm răng sẽ được cải thiện hoàn toàn về mặt thẩm mỹ mang lại hàm răng đều đặn tinh tế, trắng sáng tự nhiên, nụ cười cũng từ đó hài hoà và thu hút hơn.

Vậy bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm giá bao nhiêu? Ai nên bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm?

– Người có răng lệch lạc, răng lộn xộn
– Răng bị thưa toàn hàm
– Các răng có kích thước lớn nhỏ không đều
– Răng bị vàng, răng bị nhiễm màu do kháng sinh tetracyline ở mức độ nặng không thể tẩy trắng bằng các phương pháp thông thường
– Răng gãy, răng mẻ ở số lượng nhiều
– Ngoài ra, còn có trường hợp khách hàng không bị khiếm khuyết răng nào đáng kể nhưng vẫn lựa chọn bọc răng sứ thẩm mỹ nguyên hàm với mong muốn có được hàm răng trắng sáng và nụ cười tinh tế hài hoà hơn.

>> XEM THÊM: Bọc răng sứ giá bao nhiêu? Bảng giá bọc răng sứ MỚI NHẤT!

Bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm giá bao nhiêu phụ thuộc vào 3 yếu tố:

– Số lượng răng cần bọc răng sứ thẩm mỹ
– Loại răng sứ thẩm mỹ khách hàng lựa chọn.
– Trình độ tay nghề của Bác sỹ Nha thẩm mỹ có giỏi hay không?
Vậy bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm thì cần bọc bao nhiêu răng?

Để đảm bảo được tính thẩm mỹ và chức năng ăn nhai tốt, một ca bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm thường được bác sĩ chỉ định bọc từ 12 – 18 răng tuỳ thuộc vào khuôn miệng cười của khách hàng vì những răng nằm bên trong không lộ ra ngoài nên bọc răng sứ là không cần thiết.

Nếu bạn có khuôn miệng nhỏ thì chắc chắn số lượng răng cần bọc sứ thẩm mỹ sẽ ít hơn.
Bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm chọn loại răng sứ nào tốt mà vẫn tiết kiệm chi phí?

Hiện nay dòng răng sứ chất lượng tốt nhất thị trường là răng sứ Titan (răng sứ sườn kim loại), răng sứ Cercon (răng sứ toàn sứ), răng sứ Zirconia (răng sứ toàn sứ) của hãng Vita, Emax (Đức).

– Răng sứ sườn kim loại thì màu sắc không đẹp bằng răng toàn sứ, sau khoảng 10 năm sử dụng có thể dẫn đến bị tối màu ở viên chân răng.
– Răng toàn sứ thì màu sắc trắng sáng tự nhiên, bền lâu, không nhiễm màu, ánh trong tự nhiên.

Răng sứ sườn kim loại thì giá chỉ bằng ½ so với răng toàn sứ, và rất phù hợp để bọc răng hàm. Còn răng toàn sứ thì giá cao hơn nên phù hợp bọc răng cửa.

Do đó:
– Nếu Khách hàng có nhu cầu thẩm mỹ cao, điều kiện kinh tế tốt thì nên chọn bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm toàn bộ bằng răng toàn sứ Cercon, răng toàn sứ Zirconia với độ thẩm mỹ cao, màu sắc trắng sáng tự nhiên rất nổi bật, độ bền dài lâu.

– Nhưng giải pháp tiết kiệm nhưng vẫn hiệu quả là Bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm theo phương thức: Với răng hàm thì bọc bằng răng sứ sườn kim loại và với răng cửa thì bọc bằng răng toàn sứ. Vừa đảm bảo tính thẩm mỹ cao, tiết kiệm chi phí, độ bền, sức ăn nhai khỏe, bền dài lâu.

Răng sứ Titan tuy không có độ trắng sáng tuyệt đối như răng sứ Cercon, răng sứ Zirconia nhưng vẫn đều đẹp trắng tự nhiên, đảm bảo hiệu quả thẩm mỹ cao.

Bọc răng sứ nguyên hàm nếu dùng sứ vật liệu sứ thẩm mỹ chất lượng cao (VITA – Đức) có giá giao động từ: 30 triệu – 80 triệu, tùy vào số lượng răng cấn bọc (12 – 18 răng) và tùy vào loại răng sứ lựa chọn (răng sứ sườn kim loại cao cấp Titan hay răng toàn sứ cao cấp Cercon, Zirconia).

“Loại răng sứ tốt nhất: là loại phù hợp nhất với tình trạng răng miệng và điều kiện kinh tế của khách hàng. Cho nên tùy vào nhu cầu và điều kiện của khách hàng mà tôi sẽ tư vấn cho họ loại răng sứ phù hợp.”
Nha khoa thẩm mỹ Sunshine
ngomonghung001

Bài viết: 2473
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 22/06/19 16:33
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách