was often a go-to presence in the l

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

was often a go-to presence in the l

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 27/08/18 16:23

鈥?Deion Jones can’t wait to face the New Orleans Saints again in two weeks.The Falcons’ standout middle linebacker keeps putting up impressive numbers against his hometown team Cheap Sylvester Williams Jersey , and he made the play of the game in a 20-17 win Thursday night over the Saints.Jones was playing man coverage in the closing minutes on tight end Josh Hill when he leapt high in the end zone, intercepted Drew Brees’ pass with both hands and closed his eyes as he began falling backward for a big thud against the turf.“Once I realized I had it, I knew it was going to be a long way down,” Jones said with a smile. “I felt my feet in the air and I just wanted to hold onto it. I wanted to get up with the ball. I didn’t want to see myself fall. I really didn’t.”For Jones, it was just another great game against the Saints.Jones, who grew up in New Orleans and starred at LSU, has been on the other side of the fence since the Falcons drafted him in the second round last year. In three career games against the Saints 鈥?all victories 鈥?he has 20 solo tackles, 28 stops overall, five pass breakups and two picks.In his first game against New Orleans last year, he returned an interception 90 yards at the Superdome.His pick Thursday sealed a big win for the Falcons (8-5) and kept the Saints (9-4) from holding a tighter grip on the NFC South lead.“We just have to keep stacking ’em, coming out and playing with that fire,” Jones said. “No telling what might happen.”NO CHOKE TONIGHTSaints coach Sean Payton appeared to taunt Devonta Freeman with a choking gesture Christian Kirk Youth Jersey , holding his hand at his neck and yelling, “Choke!” after the Falcons running back was stopped for no gain at the New Orleans sideline early in the fourth quarter.Payton said after the game that he didn’t remember doing it. Freeman, who scored the game’s first touchdown earlier in the game , had no trouble recalling it.“I saw it,” Freeman said. “That man don’t know nothing about choking. He ain’t from where I’m from. He’s a good competitor so the competing probably came out, but you don’t let that bother you. He don’t know nothing about choking.”The Falcons know a little something about it. They blew a 28-3 lead to lose the Super Bowl last season.Payton’s apparent taunt didn’t slow them Thursday, though. They kept the drive going three more plays before quarterback Matt Ryan hooked up with Mohamed Sanu for an 8-yard touchdown.Payton has lost three straight to the Falcons for the first time since taking charge of the Saints in 2006.ROUGH NIGHTRyan looked nothing like last year’s MVP, throwing three interceptions in a span of nine plays and making some uncharacteristically bad decisions with the football.At least Ryan got the offense back to scoring touchdowns. They went without a TD in last week’s loss to Minnesota, marking the first time that didn’t happen since they lost 38-0 at Carolina in 2015. But the pass he underthrew to Julio Jones in the end zone early in the third quarter was one he’d like to forget .The only thing good about it was New Orleans had to punt five plays later.“On the third one in the end zone, you want to give Julio opportunities, and I didn’t throw the ball nearly high enough where it needed to be,” Ryan said.Ryan wasn’t alone. Brees was disappointed in himself for the game-ending pick.“Yeah Youth Troy Niklas Jersey , I shouldn’t have thrown it,” Brees said. “They made a nice play. It wasn’t worth the risk right there, especially when you know that you have points. It’s not like you have to have a touchdown to tie. We could have kicked the field goal since we had points. I’m just disappointed in the result there. I should not have taken that chance.”WALKING WOUNDEDThe Saints have a long list of injuries and will need the next eight days to heal up.They had five players leave the game and not return. The biggest loss was dual-threat running back Alvin Kamara, who was lost to a concussion in the first quarter. The offense also lost left guard Senio Kelemete, who was filling in for starter Andrus Peat, to a concussion.Three starters on defense 鈥?linebacker A.J. Klein (groin), right end Trey Hendrickson (ankle) and strong safety Kenny Vaccaro (groin) 鈥?left the game in severe pain.On the last drive, running back Mark Ingram, receiver Michael Thomas and receiver Ted Ginn Jr. each absorbed hard hits . Ingram and Thomas came back in.HE’S BACKFalcons cornerback Desmond Trufant missed last week’s game with a concussion, but he made an immediate impact on the opening drive, batting down what would’ve been a touchdown pass to Michael Thomas in the end zone. Nick Mangold has made his final snap after 11 years of consistency, toughness and NFL-wide respect as one of the game's best centers.

The former New York Jets star 鈥?with his signature blond James Daniels Color Rush Jersey , bushy Viking-like beard 鈥?announced his retirement in a post on Twitter on Tuesday morning . He was selected to seven Pro Bowls and was twice a first-team All-Pro.

"I DECLARE RETIREMENNNTTTTTTT!" Mangold wrote fittingly at 7:40 a.m. 鈥?he wore jersey No. 74. He says he will be signing a one-day deal with the team so he can retire a Jet. "Thank you to all! J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!"

The Jets announced they will hold a news conference April 24 at their facility to honor Mangold.

I DECLARE RETIREMENNNTTTTTTT!

I will be signing a one day deal with @nyjets next week so I can retire a Jet.

Thank you to all!

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets! pic.f7j52ZdIy0

鈥?Nick Mangold (@nickmangold) April 17, 2018

The 34-year-old Mangold did not play last season after being released by New York in February 2017. He played in only eight games in 2016 because of ankle and foot injuries that landed him on the injured reserve list for the final month.

Mangold was a first-round draft pick out of Ohio State in 2006 and immediately became a starter for New York. He was one of the most popular Jets players among teammates and fans.

"In my 11 years as a Jet, there were plenty of ups and downs, but, through it all, I wanted to be the Steady Eddie," Mangold wrote. "I wanted to be the guy that other guys looked at to see how it was done. I learned this attribute from the vets that I played with."

Mangold seamlessly stepped into big shoes as a rookie, replacing perennial Pro Bowl pick Kevin Mawae, who carved out a Hall of Fame-caliber career of his own. Mangold stepped in and started every game during his first five seasons, and missed just two games over his first eight years.

He often played through injuries, showing an uncanny knack for routinely shaking off nicks, bruises and more serious ailments to get back on the field.

Mangold made his first Pro Bowl in 2008 Cheap Ed Dickson Jersey , and finished with the second-most all-star honors in franchise history. Only offensive tackle Winston Hill with eight AFL/NFL selections has more. Mangold also was selected an AP first-team All-Pro during the 2009 and 2010 seasons.

"My biggest regret is not bringing the Lombardi Trophy to New York but, as I retire, I will continue my efforts to bring the Trophy home in a different capacity," Mangold wrote. "I have no idea what that capacity is, but I'm sure I will figure something out in the future."

Mangold's wry sense of humor made him popular among the media, and he was often a go-to presence in the locker room as a team leader.

Last offseason, Mangold was released by the Jets as the team renovated its roster by cutting ties with several high-priced big-name players. Mangold said on social media at the time that he was surprised by the decision, receiving the news while he was at Disney World with his family.

He continued to rehabilitate his foot and ankle through last season and kept his options open. But Mangold didn't latch on with another team and decided Tuesday to call it a career.

Mangold thanked his family, friends and fans as well as the Jets organization. He talked of how his love for football grew from his youth league days in Ohio and the "amazing ride" he has had thanks to the sport.

"If you made it this far, thanks for reading my ramblings," Mangold closed his statement. "And I can't wait to see what this new chapter brings."
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: was often a go-to presence in the l

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 10/01/19 16:56

Cắt mí mắt là tiểu phẫu chỉ tác động vùng da bên ngoài. Tuyệt đối không xâm lấn vào cấu trúc bên trong, không làm ảnh hưởng đến các dây thần kinh, mạch máu xung quanh vùng mắt.

Không chỉ nhận được đánh giá tích cực từ chị em đến cắt mí mắt lần đầu. Mà Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng còn từng đảm nhận rất nhiều ca sửa lại mí mắt và nhận được phản hồi tích cực của khách hàng. Đó là niềm vui sướng tột độ khi cứu lại được cặp mí bị “lỗi” trước đó ở cơ sở thẩm mỹ kém chất lượng.

Với sự khéo léo, tận tâm, tận lực hết sức mình của Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Hàng ngàn chị em đã đến và hài lòng về kết quả thực hiện. Cũng như chế độ khách hàng chu đáo nhất từ đội ngũ tiếp tân, y tá. Điều đó có làm bạn đủ tin tưởng Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng là địa chỉ cắt mí mắt uy tín ở TPHCM

Ngày càng có nhiều người tìm đến phương pháp thẩm mỹ cắt mí mắt. Để khắc phục tình trạng mắt 1 mí, mí lót, 2 mí không đều nhau, hay từng làm mí nhưng bị hư.

Không cần mất quá nhiều thời gian, không cần kiêng khem khắt khe, không mất nhiều chi phí. Chỉ trong khoảng 20 - 30 phút phẫu thuật tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Và ~ 1 tháng kiêng khem đúng cách, bạn đã có được kết quả đúng như mong đợi. Nhiều chị em đã trải nghiệm và hoàn toàn hài lòng với kết quả mình nhận được với hình ảnh cắt mí mắt đẹp.

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Re: was often a go-to presence in the l

Gửi bàigửi bởi tam251014 » Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:56

tam251014

Bài viết: 1007
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:13