hasn’t thrown

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

hasn’t thrown

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 6 07/09/18 6:46

Jerry Kramer has basked in the attention on his key block on the winning play in the Ice Bowl for more than half a century.

He sure was uneasy Justin Reid Jersey , though, when Vince Lombardi told Bart Starr to run ”31 Wedge” from a yard out, the Green Bay Packers‘ dynasty dangling by a thread with 16 seconds remaining on that 1967 New Year’s Eve afternoon so frozen in time.

It was a play Kramer himself had suggested, almost sheepishly, to Lombardi after finding a flaw in Dallas’ short-yardage defense during film study 72 hours earlier.

He noticed that while Bob Lilly was so close to the ground ”you couldn’t move him with a D-9 CAT” bulldozer, fellow Cowboys defensive tackle Jethro Pugh stood too high in his stance, making him vulnerable.

”Coach,” Kramer blurted out, ”we can wedge Pugh if we have to.”

Come again?

”We can wedge Pugh if we have to.”

”Run that back,” barked Lombardi.

”So, we run the film back about four different times and he watched Pugh and he said: `That’s right. Put in a wedge on Pugh Malik Hooker Jersey ,”’ Kramer recalled recently as he prepared for his long-awaited Pro Football Hall of Fame induction on Saturday.

Like the star pupil earning brownie points with his teacher, Kramer was proud of his suggestion. But when the Packers were trailing 17-14 with 16 seconds and no timeouts left, he found himself wishing he’d kept his mouth shut.

Starr called his last timeout after halfback Donnie Anderson’s second straight slip, trotted over to the sideline and suggested to Lombardi that he run a sneak because of the poor traction.

”Then run it and let’s get the hell out of here,” Lombardi replied.

Starr called out the play in the huddle.

”31 Wedge.”

Kramer’s heart sank.

It’s one thing to suggest a play. It’s another for it to get called in a do-or-die situation with an NFL championship on the line.

”You really wish they’d call something else maybe,” Kramer recalled. ”Maybe we’d rather run a sweep. Or maybe we ought to run over there.”

Lilly kicked the ice away from the goal line. Pugh pondered calling a timeout to have someone from the Cowboys sideline bring out a shovel.

”The other guys were slipping and sliding because it was icy,” Kramer recalled.

Not him.

”There was an area almost like a golf divot where my left foot went, it was about an inch deep, three-quarters of an inch deep,” Kramer said. ”And my left foot just snuggled down into that divot and gave me like a starting block.”

Pugh thought Kramer false-started.

Years later, Kramer would admit he moved a split-second before Ken Bowman’s snap Ozzie Newsome Jersey , taking some of the heat off Pugh, who died in 2015, and was long blamed by Cowboys fans for the loss in the Ice Bowl.

Kramer hit Pugh first and Bowman spun him around as Starr knifed into the end zone behind them, followed by fullback Chuck Mercein holding his hands high, not to signal touchdown but to show the officials he hadn’t aided his quarterback into the end zone.

CBS had a monitor in the Packers’ locker room afterward and showed Kramer’s block in slow motion, sparking whooping and hollering from his teammates and praise from his coach.

“That’s a fine block,” Lombardi said .

The Cowboys flew home in silence while the Packers prepared for their second Super Bowl, a 33-14 rout of the Raiders in Lombardi’s final game as their head coach.

Pugh would go on to win two Super Bowls with the Cowboys.

Kramer played another season and in 1969 was the only guard voted to the NFL’s 50th Anniversary Team, something he expected would be a prelude to a hasty call from the Hall of Fame.

That invitation finally came this year, making him the 14th member of Lombardi’s Packers to make it into the hall.

At first he was bitter over his repeated snubs, but he grew to accept that he might not ever make it into Canton.

”I’d been through the emotional package that Terrell is going through Aqib Talib Jersey ,” Kramer said of fellow 2018 inductee Terrell Owens , who is skipping Saturday’s ceremonies in Canton, Ohio, miffed that he wasn’t a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

Kramer can relate.

”I went through a period where I didn’t want to hear about the Hall of Fame,” Kramer said. ”I wanted nothing to do with it. I literally drove by the Hall of Fame three or four times and I wouldn’t go in because I was not invited in.”

Kramer said he eventually found peace by counting his blessings, which included five titles in his 11 seasons as the anchor of Green Bay’s line.

”It just occurred to me that if I was going to be angry over one honor that I didn’t get and trash 100 honors that I did get, that would be stupid,” Kramer said.

At 82, he finally has pro football’s highest honor.

”There was such a range of emotions as deep as you can go into the Earth, and then cloud high,” Kramer said. ”So Brendan Langley Jersey , it’s been a fascinating journey.”

New Raiders coach Jon Gruden has never met a player he couldn’t praise.

That even extends to Christian Hackenberg, who hasn’t thrown a pass in the NFL.

During a call with season-ticket holders, Gruden offered some positive words about his newest quarterback, who was acquired from the Jets for a seventh-round pick.

“We’re looking for players,” Gruden said, via Scott Bair of NBC Sports Bay Area. “We’re looking to get better every day, and Christian Hackenberg was available. He was a second-round pick. He did some really encouraging things at Penn State. He had some ups and downs. We’re going to look at him, and we’re going to make it very competitive to see who Derek Carr‘s backup is.”

At the moment, Hackenberg is competing for that honor with Connor Cook and E.J. Manuel for that privilege. They’ve at least thrown NFL passes, so they may ostensibly have an edge.

Seattle Seahawks Elite Jerseys ,
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: hasn’t thrown

Gửi bàigửi bởi hoamuoigio » Thứ 5 04/10/18 14:12

Nâng ngực nội soi giá rẻ là vấn đề mà rất nhiều người quan tâm. Bởi ai cũng mong muốn sở hữu được vòng 1 quyến rũ, căng tròn, thu hút mọi ánh nhìn. Nhưng không phải ai cũng đủ điều kiện tài chính để mà thực hiện. Theo các chuyên gia, thì chi phí mặc dù quan trọng nhưng với chất lượng thì các bạn cần nên ưu tiên hàng đầu. Đừng vì quá ham nâng ngực nội soi giá rẻ mà phải chịu cảnh “tiền mất tật mang”.

Phẫu thuật nâng ngực bao lâu thì hết sưng, có cách nào giảm sưng hiệu quả không?

Phẫu thuật nâng ngực bao lâu thì hết sưng là 1 câu hỏi rất thường gặp với những người có công việc bận rộn. Thực tế, thì khả năng hồi phục sẽ tùy thuộc vào tình trạng sức khỏe cũng như là cơ địa của mỗi người. Thông thường sau 7 - 10 ngày, ngực đã giảm sưng, không còn khó chịu và hồi phục cơ bản. Chị em có thể quay trở lại công việc thường ngày.

Để có thể giúp cho vết thương hồi phục nhanh hơn, thì chị em nên lưu ý: chăm sóc vết thương, uống thuốc theo chỉ định của bác sĩ; không va chạm, sờ nắn ngực khi chưa hồi phục; kiêng cữ các loại thức ăn có tính nóng, dễ để lại sẹo như: xôi nếp, rau muống, thịt bò,… Sau 1 - 3 tháng, ngực sẽ đẹp như ý.

Phẫu thuật nâng ngực nội soi bao lâu thì hết đau?

Nâng ngực nội soi là phương pháp tối ưu nhất để tăng kích thước vòng một. Giúp bạn có được một bầu ngực đẹp, căng tròn và gợi cảm. Giải pháp này đã được hầu hết tất cả các chị em trên khắp mọi miền tin tưởng. Tuy nhiên, sau khi nâng ngực, chắc chắn các bạn sẽ cảm thấy khó chịu ở vết mổ. Đây là một nút thắt mà chị em nên tự mở. Liệu rằng nâng ngực nội soi bao lâu thì hết đau? Và có ảnh hưởng đến công việc hiện tại của mình không?

Sau khi cuộc phẫu thuật diễn ra, các bạn sẽ có thể bị đau ở một số nơi, đây có thể là một số triệu chứng bình thường sau cuộc đại phẫu, bạn không nên quá lo lắng. Vết thương sẽ sưng một chút và nhanh chóng bình thường trở lại. Sau 7 đến 10 ngày bạn sẽ được cắt chỉ và bước vào giai đoạn hồi phục cơ bản. Tùy thuộc vào cơ địa từng người, nhưng thông thường chỉ cần từ một đến ba tháng, ngực của bạn sẽ hồi phục và trở nên vô cùng căng tràn sức sống.

Nâng ngực hết bao nhiêu tiền?

Hiện nay giá nâng ngực đang SIÊU HẤP DẪN chỉ duy nhất có tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Cụ thể, chị em có cơ hội làm đẹp vòng 1 với chi phí giảm lên đến 10 triệu, cùng nhiều quà tặng hấp dẫn với tổng giá trị lên đến 3 tỷ. (Vui lòng bấm vào link để xem chi tiết) >>> https://benhviennangngucdep.com/

Hình ảnh
hoamuoigio

Bài viết: 1030
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 03/10/18 12:59
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: hasn’t thrown

Gửi bàigửi bởi tam251014 » Thứ 3 23/04/19 0:42

tam251014

Bài viết: 1007
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:13