ing an announcement

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

ing an announcement

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 25/09/18 17:09

So far the trade for Chris Paul to give the Houston Rockets another superstar to help James Harden has worked famously.

Now the two http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/zach-brown-jersey , who have both had their fair share of playoff disappointments, will try to carry their regular-season success into the postseason when the Rockets open a first-round series with Minnesota on Sunday night.

The guards have been effusive in their praise for one another, with Harden recently joking that his relationship with the nine-time All-Star was ”love at first sight.” Paul didn’t go quite that far, but a huge smile crossed his often serious face when asked how their pairing has worked.

”Unbelievable,” he said. ”You just (don’t) get this opportunity too often in a career to play with somebody like James … you get a chance to appreciate greatness.

”What he’s doing on a nightly basis and stuff like that, it’s crazy and I’m in awe,” Paul continued. ”I’m grateful I get to play alongside him.”

When told of what Paul said about him, Harden was quick to answer.

”You can tell,” he said. ”It feels like it’s been forever but it’s not even been a year yet.”

Their work in the regular season led the Rockets to a franchise-record 65 wins, their first No. 1 seed and sixth straight playoff appearance. They are looking to win the title for the first time capturing back-to-back championships in 1994-95.

For the 32-year-old Paul Pat McAfee Jersey , it’s a chance for him to finally shake off years off playoff woes after making nine playoff trips without advancing past the second round. But if he is haunted by the ghosts of playoffs past, he wouldn’t acknowledge it and was dismissive when asked if he thought this was his best chance to win it all.

”I don’t know,” he said. ”I don’t think about all that.”

What he and the Rockets do know is that they’re facing a talented team in the eighth-seeded Timberwolves, who had to win their last regular-season game to get into the postseason. They ended the NBA’s longest active playoff drought with their berth, putting them back in the postseason for the first time since 2004 when they lost to the Lakers in the Western Conference finals.

Getting the Timberwolves into the playoffs is a huge accomplishment for the entire team, but might mean just a little more to star Karl-Anthony Towns, who made a vow the night Minnesota selected him with the top overall pick in the 2015 draft.

”It means more than I think words can express honestly,” he said. ”I made a promise to … Flip Saunders and it meant a lot to me that I was able to keep my word.”

Some things to know as the Timberwolves and Rockets open their series:

BACK HOME

The series is a homecoming for Minnesota’s Jimmy Butler, who grew up in Tomball, a suburb about 35 miles from downtown Houston. But he insists he won’t have any time to get back out there this week.

”Nope John Riggins Jersey ,” he said. ”Zero (time). I ain’t even going home. I’m here to work.”

But he did spend a little time on Saturday reminiscing about his high school days when he idolized a former Rockets star.

”I used to walk around the hallways and in the gym thinking I was Tracy McGrady,” he said. ”I remember it like it was yesterday. He was my favorite player. I wanted to wear his number, wear his tennis shoes, all of that good stuff.”

Butler, who returned on April 6 after missing 17 games with a knee injury, said he’s fully recovered from his injury and is ”well-rested” entering the playoffs.

PLAYOFF HISTORY

This is the second time these teams have met in the playoffs. Their other meeting came in Minnesota’s first trip in 1997, when the Timberwolves were swept in three games. That Houston team was led by Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler and Charles Barkley, and the Wolves featured Kevin Garnett, Stephon Marbury and Tom Gugliotta.

LIMIT KAT FROM LONG RANGE

The Rockets are resigned to the fact that Towns http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/taco-charlton-jersey , who led the NBA in double-doubles, will get his points under the basket and plenty of rebounds.

”He’s going to get a double-double,” Houston coach Mike D’Antoni said. ”That’s who he is.”

However, they are not OK with letting him shoot 3-pointers. The 7-foot Towns ranked 14th in the league with a 42 percent average from 3-point range and knocked down a career-high 120 3-pointers this season.

”We (can’t) leave him open or let him walk into a 3 because we’re not guarding him,” D’Antoni said. ”We have to be aware of that. You can’t take away his post-ups and his moves in there. He’s going to score on anybody, but you can do a really good job on the 3s.”

HARDEN’S MOTIVATION

Despite finishing as the runner-up for MVP last season and being a front-runner for this year’s award, Harden still faces plenty of criticism for some of his past performances in the playoffs, notably, a terrible performance in an embarrassing 114-75 elimination loss to San Antonio in the conference semifinals last season.

But he has never been motivated by criticism, and he finds his drive in a far different place.

”Just going out there and being the best that I can be Charles Clay Jersey ,” he said. ”There’s no negativity that someone can say that can motivate me. Some people can get motivated by that. I don’t really care.”

The Arizona Cardinals have announced that they will be making an announcement tomorrow.

Via Bob McManaman of the Arizona Republic, the Cardinals will hold a “major” press conference on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. local time.

The obvious speculation is that the Cardinals will be unveiling a new contract with running back David Johnson. If that’s the case, no one has leaked anything to anyone who spends their time trying to find things out in the minutes and hours before those things are officially disclosed to the world.

Johnson is entering the final year of his rookie contract. His 2017 season ended up being lost, thanks to a wrist injury suffered in Week One against the Lions.

The former third-round pick didn’t hold out in an effort to get a new deal, and recent reports suggested that a new contract before the start of the regular season is unlikely.

Maybe with the money dished out in recent days to the likes of Odell Beckham, Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Donald, and Khalil Mack, Johnson’s demands suddenly didn’t seem so unreasonable to the Cardinals.
Authentic Womens Quenton Nelson Jersey
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: ing an announcement

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen22 » Thứ 4 31/10/18 7:03

donguyen22

Bài viết: 1151
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 10/03/18 17:40

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen22 » Thứ 6 02/11/18 0:46

donguyen22

Bài viết: 1151
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 10/03/18 17:40

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 18/11/18 19:05

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 4 26/12/18 13:40

Cắt mí mắt chảy xệ là một trong những phương pháp, nhằm “tống tiễn” những khiếm khuyết cứ “đeo bám” làm rào cản nét đẹp “cửa sổ tâm hồn”. Nhanh chóng, siêu hiệu quả, thẩm mỹ cao là những ưu điểm siêu việt mà kỹ thuật cắt mí mắt mang lại.

Công nghệ cắt mí mắt ra đời, như thấu hiểu nhu cầu làm đẹp của các chị em. Đây được xem là phương pháp cắt mắt hai mí hoàn hảo nhất. Với ưu điểm là có thể khắc phục và loại bỏ tình trạng, mỡ thừa, chảy xệ của mắt. Nhanh chóng đem đến cho bạn đôi mắt 2 mí to tròn, quyến rũ với từng đường nét trên khuôn mặt.

cắt mí mắt tại Đà Nẵng cũng giống như ở các nơi khác, điều cốt lõi là tìm được bệnh viện thẩm mỹ uy tín, giàu kinh nghiệm, trang thiết bị hiện đại, công nghệ thẩm mỹ tiên tiến được chuyển giao từ các nước có nền thẩm mỹ phát triển trên thế giới. Bạn cần cân nhắc khi lựa chọn địa chỉ cắt mắt 2 mí tại Đà Nẵng đảm bảo các tiêu chí trên.

Sau khi lọc thông tin, những địa chỉ mà bạn chọn để tìm ra nơi cắt mắt 2 mí ở Đà Nẵng tốt nhất bạn hãy căn cứ vào các tiêu chí sau:

Đó phải là cơ sở có giấy phép hoạt động được cấp bởi Sở Y tế, mọi trang thiết bị và quy trình đều qua sự kiểm duyệt khắt khe nhằm đảm bảo an toàn cho khách hàng.
Bác sĩ thực hiện phải là người có giấy phép hành nghề đúng chuyên môn, đã từng thực hiện thành công nhiều ca cắt mí trước đó.
Quy trình cắt mí mắt phải đảm bảo vô trùng để tránh cho khách hàng bị nhiễm trùng hoặc lây nhiễm chéo.
Trang thiết bị máy móc cho cắt mí phải đầy đủ để đảm bảo ca phẫu thuật diễn ra nhanh chóng, chính xác và an toàn.
Chăm sóc sau phẫu thuật và bảo hành phải được đảm bảo để khách hàng cảm thấy an tâm sau làm đẹp.

Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng - một trong những thương hiệu thẩm mỹ hàng đầu TP.HCM được hàng ngàn chị em lựa chọn để thẩm mỹ mắt mỗi năm. Trung tâm chinh phục khách hàng bằng chính những hình ảnh thực tế sau khi cắt mắt 2 mí.

Để kết quả cắt mắt 2 mí được như trên sau 7 ngày. Sau khi hoàn tất tiểu phẫu cắt mí mắt, khách hàng sẽ được Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng chỉ ra một số lưu ý để chăm sóc đôi mắt tại nhà, giúp đôi mắt mau chóng hồi phục.

Nếu vấn đề tìm hiểu cắt mí mắt giá bao nhiêu là lý do làm bạn chậm trễ việc làm đẹp của mình. Thì nay bạn đã có thể thoải mái làm đẹp với chi phí cực mềm và hợp lý với chương trình GIẢM GIÁ ĐẾN 50% toàn bộ các dịch vụ thẩm mỹ mắt, chứ không riêng gì dịch vụ cắt mí mắt.

Bạn hoàn toàn yên tâm khi chi phí sau khuyến mãi là mức giá TRỌN GÓI, CAM KẾT KHÔNG PHÁT SINH. Chỉ với ~ 20 phút phẫu thuật và duy nhất một lần thực hiện, bạn đã có được đôi mắt như mong muốn với mức giá KHÔNG THỂ THẤP HƠN, không cần lo lắng cắt mí mắt giá bao nhiêu là hợp lý.

Hình ảnh

Xem thêm các dịch vụ khác như: Tre hóa vùng kín
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Gửi bàigửi bởi tam251014 » Thứ 3 23/04/19 7:26

tam251014

Bài viết: 1007
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:13