r league record with

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

r league record with

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 17/10/18 14:00

TORONTO — The New York Yankees will open an 11-game road trip in Toronto on Friday Youth Daniel Kilgore Jersey , a journey that will take them to the All-Star break.

But the Yankees received some bad news on what was an otherwise a happy Fourth of July.

After the Yankees defeated the Atlanta Braves 6-2 in the rubber match of a three-game series at Yankee Stadium on Wednesday, it was revealed that their superb rookie second baseman Gleyber Torres had a hip strain that will sideline him until at least mid-July.

Torres will be on the disabled list when the Yankees (56-28) open a three-game series against the Toronto Blue Jays (40-46) at the Rogers Centre.

The Yankees will start right-hander Sonny Gray (5-6, 5.44 ERA) against Blue Jays right-hander Sam Gaviglio (2-2, 3.97).

Torres was removed from the game Wednesday during the fourth inning and an MRI showed a strain.

“Any time you’re talking about a groin, a hamstring, quads or a hip — once you have a strain in there, you can punch through it or make it a worse strain,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said. “So, I think the wise thing is to do this now. Gleyber wants to take a couple of days and work through it, but I think he also understands this is the best thing for him and for us.”

Infielder Tyler Wade will be recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre for the game on Friday. After going 3-for-35 (.086) in 13 games with New York early in the season, Wade was demoted to the RailRiders and batted .271/.332/.376 with two homers and 18 RBIs.

Torres is batting .294/.350/.555 in 63 games with 15 homers and 42 RBIs for the Yankees since being called up from Triple-A April 22.

The Blue Jays lost their game Wednesday to the New York Mets 6-3 to split the two-game interleague set. They are 3-3 on the homestand and 23-23 overall at home.

Gray has pitched well at the Rogers Centre, going 2-3 with a 1.88 ERA in seven career starts while pitching for the Yankees and the Oakland Athletics, who traded him to New York during last season.

The 28-year-old is 4-3 with a 2.71 ERA in 11 career starts against Toronto. As a Yankee, he is 1-1 with a 2.96 ERA in five starts against the Blue Jays, and he is 0-0 with a 3.52 ERA in three starts this season.

Gray has lost his past two starts, including Saturday against the Boston Red Sox when he went 2 1/3 innings, his shortest of the season, and allowed six earned runs.

“That was embarrassing for me and I think for everybody in here,” Gray said. “I haven’t beat a lot of teams since I’ve been here. I’ve been bad against the Red Sox, I’ve been bad against a lot of teams. I don’t think one particular team you can say has my number or whatever. I’ve been bad against multiple teams.”

“The good thing about Sonny is, he’s got the equipment to get this right,” Boone said. “He’s got the stuff to be the same pitcher he’s been at times in his career. This guy’s still a dude. He’s got to dig his heels in and it’s on all of us to try and help unlock that.”

Gaviglio has faced the Yankees once in his career, pitching seven scoreless innings against them June 6 in a no decision as New York won 3-0 in 13 innings.

In his most recent start, the 28-year-old allowed three runs, four hits and three walks in seven innings Saturday against the Detroit Tigers but did not factor in the decision. Toronto won the game 4-3 on Justin Smoak’s leadoff homer in the bottom of the ninth inning.

This will be Gaviglio’s 11th appearance and ninth start with Toronto after going 0-0 with a 1.86 ERA in five starts with Triple-A Buffalo.

The Blue Jays made two moves before the game Wednesday Youth Josh Sitton Jersey , designating right-handed reliever Preston Guilmet for assignment and returning left-hander Tim Mayza on option to Buffalo. Right-handers Luis Santos and Rhiner Cruz were called up from Buffalo. Each had a scoreless relief outing against the Mets.

The Yankees lead the season series 7-3.
The way Odubel Herrera is going, he might have to make an extra trip to Washington next month.

Herrera homered for the fifth straight game and finished with four hits, helping the Philadelphia Phillies rout the Nationals 12-2 on Friday night.

Herrera hit a tiebreaking two-run shot in the third for his 13th homer, matching the club record for consecutive games with a long ball. He has connected in six of his last seven overall.

The All-Star Game is at Nationals Park on July 17, and Herrera is putting together a solid case for a spot on the NL squad.

”I’m playing hard, giving my best, so if it happens it’ll be great,” he said via an interpreter. ”That’s what you work for.”

Herrera is hitting .472 (17 for 36) with six homers, 11 runs and 10 RBIs in his last eight games. His season batting average is up to .308.

”I don’t think there’s any words for it. I mean it’s simply incredible what he can do,” Phillies pitcher Zach Eflin said.

”The thing with Odubel is that he can shake off anything at any given time. … It can look like he’s struggling and then next pitch he hits it 440 feet.”

Carlos Santana homered and drove in four runs for Philadelphia. Andrew Knapp also connected and Nick Williams drove in three runs.

The Phillies had 15 hits in their fifth win in six games. They also moved ahead of Washington for second place in the NL East behind Atlanta.

”To me, today was the first game where we really got blown out. That was a blowout right there,” Nationals manager Dave Martinez said. ”We’ve just got to keep our heads up, guys go home and rest, come back tomorrow and do it again.”

Eflin (5-2) allowed baserunners in every inning except the first but limited the damage to two runs over five innings in his fourth straight win.

Washington’s Tanner Roark (3-8) gave up six runs in 4 1/3 innings, and the Nationals needed four relievers to finish the game.

”The last two starts I’ve left the bullpen out to dry,” Roark said, ”and I’m just not happy about it.”

The Nationals have dropped eight of 11, including the completion of a suspended game. They are in third place this late in the season for the first time since 2013.

Michael A. Taylor extended his hitting streak to 13 games and drove in Washington’s first run when he capped an 11-pitch at-bat with a double in the second.

HARPER DERBY BOUND

On Friday afternoon the Nationals tweeted: ”tfw Bryce announces he’ll do the (at)MLB HR Derby if he makes the NL All-Star team…” accompanied by a GIF of Harper celebrating in the dugout.

RECORD HOLDERS

Chase Utley (twice in 2008), Bobby Abreu (2005), Mike Schmidt (1979) and Dick Allen (1969) also homered in five straight games for the Phillies. Ken Griffey, Jr. (1993), Don Mattingly (1987) and Dale Long (1956) share the major league record with homers in eight consecutive games.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (right lat strain) threw his curveball off flat ground and will throw the pitch again during a bullpen session on Saturday. . RHP Pat Neshek (right shoulder strain) will begin a rehab assignment at Class A Clearwater on Saturday. … RHP Luis Garcia (right wrist strain) played catch on flat ground Friday.

Nationals: RHP Stephen Strasburg (right shoulder inflammation) played catch on flat ground for the second time this week Friday. … RHP Jeremy Hellickson (right hamstring strain) will make a rehab start for Class A Potomac on Sunday.

UP NEXT

Philadelphia RHP Aaron Nola (8-2, 2.55 ERA) opposes RHP Erick Fedde (0-2, 5.63 ERA). Nola (seventh overall) and Fedde (18th overall) were both selected in the first round of the 2014 draft.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: r league record with

Gửi bàigửi bởi hoamuoigio » Thứ 3 23/10/18 14:25

Nâng ngực nội soi có ảnh hưởng gì không là 1 trong các vấn đề đang được rất nhiều chị em quan tâm khi muốn tân trang vùng núi đồi của mình. Phần lớn tất cả chị em đều lo lắng không biết sau khi nâng ngực, sẽ ảnh hưởng đến sức khỏe hoặc mắc phải biến chứng về sau.

Nâng ngực nội soi sẽ không ảnh hưởng xấu tới vòng ngực, hay tuyến sữa nào. Tất cả loại túi được sử dụng trong nâng ngực nội soi là túi dạng gel, có độ bền và dẻo dai cao. Bởi vậy, bạn không cần quá lo lắng vấn đề nâng ngực nội soi có ảnh hưởng gì không.

Nâng ngực bằng Silicon là phương pháp bơm trực tiếp Silicon vào vùng ngực làm cho bầu ngực căng tròn và quyến rũ. Phương pháp này vừa đơn giản lại nhanh chóng nên được nhiều chị em lựa chọn.

Theo bác sĩ thẩm mỹ Ngô Mộng Hùng - Giám đốc thẩm mỹ viện Ngô Mộng Hùng chia sẻ: nâng ngực là ca phẫu thuật rất an toàn, hiệu quả cho vấn đề ngực bé, ngực chảy xệ teo nhỏ. Không xuất hiện các biến chứng cũng như sẹo sau phẫu thuật. Tuy nhiên chất lượng và mức độ an toàn của ca phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào phương pháp bạn chọn lựa, có phù hợp với tình trạng của cơ thể không? Bác sĩ tiến hành phẫu thuật nâng ngực có trình độ như thế nào, sẽ quyết định khá nhiều đến việc nâng ngực có cho con bú được không?

Nâng ngực hết bao nhiêu tiền?

Hiện nay giá nâng ngực đang SIÊU HẤP DẪN chỉ duy nhất có tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Cụ thể, chị em có cơ hội làm đẹp vòng 1 với chi phí giảm lên đến 10 triệu, cùng nhiều quà tặng hấp dẫn với tổng giá trị lên đến 3 tỷ.

Vui lòng bấm vào link để xem chi tiết >>> https://benhviennangngucdep.com
Hình ảnh
hoamuoigio

Bài viết: 1030
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 03/10/18 12:59

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 27/10/18 3:50

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen22 » Thứ 3 30/10/18 4:21

donguyen22

Bài viết: 1151
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 10/03/18 17:40

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 2 19/11/18 3:59

donguyen23

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 10:53

donguyen23

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 3 25/12/18 16:28

Phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt mini deep (hay còn gọi là cắt mí mini open) là kỹ thuật kết hợp giữa bấm mí và cắt mí mắt, biến mắt 1 mí thành mắt 2 mí to tròn. Cắt mí mini deep là được đánh giá là phương pháp cắt mí có độ an toàn cao, ít phải xâm lấn và can thiệp ở vùng mắt. Đối với phương pháp cắt mí mini deep, bác sĩ sẽ thực hiện 2 kỹ thuật sau:

- Loại bỏ mỡ thừa, da chùng: Đầu tiên, bác sĩ sẽ đo vẽ vị trí cần bấm mí. Sau đó gây tê và tiến hành rạch 1 đường nhỏ (khoảng 1 - 1,5 cm) ở vị trí trùng với nếp mí. Tiếp đó, bác sĩ sẽ bóc tách nhẹ nhàng, quan sát lớp mỡ thừa ở vùng mí mắt, cắt bỏ bọng mỡ và da chùng, đồng thời nâng cao mí sup.

- Định hình mắt 2 mí: Sau khi đã thực hiện loại bỏ lớp mỡ thừa và da chùng, bác sĩ sẽ áp dụng thủ thuật bấm mí, luồn chỉ chuyên dụng để kết nối chuỗi liên kết giữa cơ nâng mi và cơ vòng mi để định hình đường lằn mí mới, tạo thành đôi mắt 2 mí to, đẹp một cách tự nhiên.

Một đôi mắt sau phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt có thể gặp phải tình trạng đau sưng trong khoảng 1 tuần đầu - đây là một hiện tượng hết sức bình thường. Tuy nhiên, nếu tình trạng mí mắt không những sưng mà còn không đều là điều đáng quan ngại.

Một trong những lý do lớn nhất khiến bạn không may gặp phải tình trạng này là do tay nghề bác sĩ còn non trẻ, thiếu kinh nghiệm, các thao tác thực hiện không được khéo léo, tỉ mỉ. Gây nên tình trạng cắt mí mắt sưng không đều, lệch mí mắt, mí bên to bên nhỏ,... Từ đó ảnh hưởng nhiều đến tính thẩm mỹ của toàn bộ gương mặt.

Mí mắt sưng sau phẫu thuật thì có thể khắc phục bằng các phương pháp thông thường để mắt có thể nhanh chóng hồi phục. Tuy nhiên cắt mí mắt sưng không đều thì cách duy nhất là lựa chọn một địa chỉ thẩm mỹ để bác sĩ có thể thăm khám cụ thể tình trạng và tư vấn phương pháp cần thực hiện.

Hiện nay, vô số cơ sở làm đẹp ra đời khiến các tín đồ làm đẹp hoang mang thắc mắc cắt mí mắt ở đâu đẹp và uy tín. Thực chất, hiệu quả của việc thẩm mỹ phụ thuộc chính vào tay nghề và trình độ chuyên môn của bác sĩ đến 90%.

Xem thêm các dịch vụ khác như: Tre hóa vùng kín
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Gửi bàigửi bởi tam251014 » Thứ 5 25/04/19 3:51

tam251014

Bài viết: 1007
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:13