3 things we learned from the Colts in Week 1 The Indianapoli

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

3 things we learned from the Colts in Week 1 The Indianapoli

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 23/10/18 9:58

Colts Week 1 White Anthony Walker Jersey , 34-23 loss looks bad on paper if you’re simply looking at the score, but the Colts showed signs of being a team that can make the division very interesting as the season progresses. It wasn’t all good, otherwise they would have won the game, but they were clearly better prepared than in year’s past.The season is obviously very young, so there’s not much that we can truly know about them, but the four quarters we all saw did give us a little peek at what the Colts may be this year. It’s certainly not all doom and gloom, but the team still has a long way to go.Here are 3 things we learned about the Colts in Week 1.The Colts defense is bending a bit too muchIt’s understood that the Colts new defensive scheme is going to have these kind of games where they allow a ton of yards. They want the speed and instincts from their players in order to turn the ball over, and the defense is ultimately made to play with the lead. Similar to the days of Peyton Manning.Well, that didn’t turn out too well Sunday. At first, I presumed the Colts were significantly better in the first half being as the defense had only given up 10 points. That was not the case, in fact, they were technically better in the second half in a couple areas. Let me explain.The Bengals actually were trying to rack up some big plays by putting guys like Joe Mixon in space, but the Colts forced two turnovers in the first half and managed to turn the tide a bit. The Colts did, however, allow 7.36 yards per play (28th) in that first half, but because they were so good on third downs, they weren’t allowing long, sustained drives. They allowed one 10-play drive that ended in a field goal, but otherwise, a 5-play drive — a touchdown drive nonetheless — was the high for Cincinnati in the first half. The Colts’ 22 defensive plays in the first half was fourth-lowest in Week 1.In the second half the Colts allowed 6 yards per play (24th), and that isn’t good either, it’s just less than the first half. They began to allow long drives as Andy Dalton regained his confidence and the Bengals were putting points on the board each [possession. They scored on every meaningful drive in the second half aside from their first.They were equally porous on the ground and through the air allowing 5.1 rushing yards per attempt, and 7.6 net passing yards per attempt throughout the duration of the game, and that simply has to stop.It’s going to be a process, we know that much, this defense is new for most of the Colts. But, Matt Eberflus must scheme a way for them to take away some of the big plays that came in space Sunday. The Colts only allowed 4 plays over 20 yards, but they allowed a 75% completion rate which tells you that the Bengals challenged the Colts to stop them on these underneath routes as the game wore on. The Colts have to be better in that respect, but again, that’s how this defense is designed. The pass rush did create some occasional pressure, but Andy Dalton was 11-of-14 in the second half and was nearly unaffected by it. An increase in successful pressure needs to be created in future games if those in the back seven are going to be able to stop anyone this year.The second half is still the Colts’ enemyThe Colts were 6-of-8 on third downs in the first half. They were rolling. They were getting some good yardage on second downs — 7.5 yards per play (10th) — to make third-and-manageable a regular occurrence Sunday afternoon. They did manage to go 5-of-9 on third downs in the second half, but they simply weren’t doing anything with ball averaging only 4.05 yards per play.With the Bengals scoring on their possessions, the Colts allowed both of their sacks in the second half, Luck nearly threw 2 more interceptions http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-clayton-geathers-jersey , and added the crucial fumble recovery in the final seconds to sew it up. No amount of stats can tell you that a team shouldn’t give away a 23-10 second-half lead with Andrew Luck under center.The thing is, though, is that they did. They were dominated in the fourth quarter, again, and when they did begin to get it together they coughed up the ball. Last season the Colts amassed a total of 3 touchdowns all year, and while you’d have to be quite irrational to think that will be a trend with Luck under center, it’s still a problem that needs to be rectified by Frank Reich at the very least.Colts offensive line is a work in progress, but still better The Colts started two backups, a rookie, a former first-round pick, and an old guy Sunday. Andrew Luck did get forced out of the pocket a handful of times, and did take his two sacks on the day, but with all things considered, this group of lineman did a pretty solid job of protecting the franchise quarterback.Luck dropped back 56 times... Fifty. Six. against one of the better defensive fronts they’ll play all season. The Bengals did generate 8 QB hits behind the line of scrimmage, but very few of those were hard hits or affected Luck’s ability to make the throw outside of the two sacks. It’s not an excuse for them, necessarily, rather more of an acknowledgement for the workload they were tasked with and how they worked together.For some perspective about the group this offensive line had to battle in Week 1, five of them that they matched up against accounted for 31 of the Bengals’ 41 sacks from 2017. That was no small feat in my eyes by this Colts’ line. I was actually pretty encouraged by their efforts and am quite interested to see what they can accomplish once they’re fully healthy.Colts fans are used to having a swiss cheese offensive line, and everyone wants Luck untouched as he comes back from an entire season of rehab — I get it. They may still have a bad year with the injuries they’re accruing, but Week 1 wasn’t one of the games we should attempt to form much of a judgement. They could just as easily improve with such a young group along the front line.There are too many bad things that could have happened with Joe Haeg in his first start at left tackle and the slowest human on earth (J’Marcus Webb) at right tackle — so let’s not overblow this one. It is Week 1 after all.Frank Reich’s offense: The assistant coaching years | Ken Whisenhunt and Doug Pederson Over the next few days I’m going to give you more intricate details on what I expect the 2018 Frank Reich led Indianapolis Colts offense to look like. I have arrived at this conclusion based on his history as a player and a coach. I will say, that while this is an educated theory (I subjected myself to all 16 San Diego Chargers contests of the 2014 season for this series, you’re welcome) it is at best a theory. We don’t know, beyond a shadow of a doubt what his offense is going to look like, but I feel I can get pretty close considering his influences and what the man himself has said. Tomorrow morning we will cover what I expect The 2018 Indianapolis Colts offense to look like. I hope you enjoy reading about the Colts new head coach as much as I have enjoyed researching and writing this piece.Ken WhisenhuntWhisenhunt’s ideology focuses largely around using five receiving options (do the math really quick, 5 is the max) and spreading the defense horizontally. He often looks to get guys open on short quick hitting passes in an effort to get yards after the catch. (see also: West Coast Offense). The first pass play from the 2017 Chargers vs. Dolphins matchup was the spot concept. It fits Whisenhunt’s ideology perfectly and when the 2018 Indianapolis Colts need three to five yards to pick up a first down, I expect to see this concept used. Spot This isn’t the play from that 2017 Chargers game, but it’s close. They did less crossing but I like the dynamics of this “play” more, so this is what I drew up. The idea of the play is to create a simple read for the quarterback and an almost guaranteed open man. As you might imagine this concept creates quite a bit of traffic for defensive backs to try to fight through and it isn’t uncommon to see a receiver run a route seemingly at a defender in an effort to get his teammate open. This concept almost always uses all five receiving options and it gets the ball out quickly. You can find this concept in all 32 teams playbooks but it’s very likely to be used often by Frank Reich. Whisenhunt’s Run GameGenerally speaking, teams will have a mixture of gap blocking and zone blocking concepts on their play sheet, but every team leans one way or the other... every team but the one Whisenhunt is calling plays for. Whisenhunt is the rare offensive coordinator that uses a fullback in 2018, but I’ve seen him use a fullback on a called power play and he’s not afraid to use the same fullback on an outside zone. Granted he doesn’t always bring in a fullback, but he does mix zone and gap schemes at a near even rate, there is seemingly no preference. This is just a simple I-Formation power play. The backside guard pulls playside, the fullback blasts his way through and the running back will be taught where to aim based on what the coaches like. I’ve been taught to read power inside-out meaning that the hole is most likely to open inside White Ryan Grant Jersey , but I’ve seen a lot of power plays go through the b-gap as well. Again, Whisenhunt will use gap blocking schemes like power at the same rate he uses schemes like the outside zone. It’s an interesting schematic choice that has worked well for Whisenhunt during his long NFL career as a play caller. Doug PedersonNailing down what Doug Pederson’s offense should be called is difficult. I’ve seen other writers describe it as a marriage of the west coast and spread offensive systems, and that’s probably as good of a way to describe it as any. The ball gets out of the quarterbacks hand quick with high percentage throws, most of the time. He works in a lot of “spread” elements and has an answer for seemingly every possible situation. By now you’ve heard the term RPO which is short for run-pass option. During the Eagles Super Bowl run last season TV announcers were declaring every single play action pass a “RPO” and they were wrong a lot. With that said Pederson liked to work in RPO’s but he also liked to have a balanced attack, a big part of his game plan in the divisional round of the playoffs against the Falcons was to wear down their defense with a strong run game. Doug Pederson knows that running the football well doesn’t always lead to wins in the NFL, but the RPO gives his offense a tool to maximize the effectiveness of the run game and also gives his quarterback an easy, one read pass if a key defender is playing the run instead of the pass. I’ve noted above that the center, left guard, left tackle and tight end will all block for a zone run, the guard and tackle in a few of the RPO’s I saw the Eagles run, simply pass block. To this point I haven’t included any defenders in any of these plays because there are just so many variables, I didn’t align that linebacker anywhere specifically I just plopped him down in the general area you’ll normally find him and that’s the guy the quarterback has to key on. If that linebacker follows the running back, the quarterback should pull the ball out and throw the slant. If the linebacker falls into coverage the quarterback should hand the ball off. This creates a simple read that needs to be made quickly, but should result in positive yardage.Another thing to note, Pederson loves a good screen. He called screen passes early and often as a way to get the ball in the hands of play makers in space and allow them to make plays. Screens get the ball out of the quarterbacks hand quickly and, if everyone does their job, can be effective — though there is no evidence of that watching the 2012-2017 Indianapolis Colts.Doug Pederson’s Run GamePederson is another weirdo who doesn’t seem to have a preference between zone and gap run concepts. With that said my gut tells me he uses more zone schemes, but that could just be due to how much I love the split zone plays the Eagles used so well last season. Split ZoneThe Split Zone works much the same way as a regular zone run, though it is normally run as an inside zone, the running back still has Bounce, Bang and Bend, the biggest difference comes on the backside of the play. Normally the backside defender, an outside linebacker or defensive end, is on the receiving end of a cut block from the backside tackle. The split zone allows the backside tackle to work to the second level easier than in a normal zone concept. The backside defender is then blocked by a fullback or tight end (highlighted above with the red box) who usually lines up playside at the snap of the ball. Once the ball is snapped the tight end flows to the backside of the play, much like a pulling guard except he’s “pulling” the opposite direction. This play does a couple things, if a linebacker keys on the tight end moving across the formation and follows him to the backside of the play, it will open a hole that will allow the back to take his “bang” read and run it up the gut. If no linebackers follow the flowing blocker it means that as long as that flowing blocker executes against the backside defender the “bend” read will create a huge hole on the backside of the play. Obviously this is all dependent on the defensive alignment and the offense executing. I’ve heard it said that all plays are designed to be perfect, it ultimately comes down to execution. It also comes down to a well timed play call, anticipating when a defense may give you a look that will allow your called play an opportunity to work. Frank Reich’s offense: An introductionFrank Reich’s offense: The Maryland yearsFrank Reich’s offense: The NFL yearsFrank Reich’s offense: The assistant coaching years, part 1Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts, part 1Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts, part 2
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: 3 things we learned from the Colts in Week 1 The Indiana

Gửi bàigửi bởi hoamuoigio » Chủ nhật 11/11/18 22:14

Một trong những lý do khiến chị em do dự, chần chừ chưa quyết định nâng ngực chính là dư chấn để lại sau phẫu thuật. Đây cũng là một trong những chủ đề được nhiều chị em quan tâm trên Webtretho và thu hút được nhiều lượt chia sẻ liệu nâng ngực có đau không?

Theo chia sẻ từ Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng - người có kinh nghiệm hơn 20 năm trong lĩnh vực phẫu thuật làm đẹp: Mọi người không nên lo lắng nâng ngực nội soi có đau không? Bởi vì trước khi phẫu thuật, bác sĩ sẽ tiến hành gây mê, giúp bạn trong quá trình phẫu thuật không cảm nhậ bất kì sự khó chịu hay cơn đau nào. Sau khi nghỉ dưỡng 2 tuần, uống thuốc theo hướng dẫn của bác sĩ, cảm giác ê ẩm sẽ biến mất hoàn toàn.

Nâng ngực ở Thái Lan là lựa chọn của nhiều Eva.Vì đây là nước có dịch vụ làm đẹp chất lượng. Thế nên có nhiều chị em không tiếc bỏ ra hàng trăm triệu để tân trang vòng 1căng tròn quyến rũ hơn.

Tuy niên, để lựa chọn một địa chỉ uy tín ở nơi “xứ lạ quê người” như thế này là điều không dễ dàng. Vì bên cạnh các khó khăn khi giao tiếp với bác sĩ do rào cản ngôn ngữ. Thì các chi phí phát sinh cũng khiến nhiều chị em bị “vượt ngân sách”.

Tại Việt Nam, mọi người vẫn có thể tìm được địa chỉ uy tín sánh ngang với nâng ngực ở Thái Lan. Điển hình như, Bệnh viện thẩm mỹ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Nơi đây là địa chỉ nâng ngực uy tín tại TPHCM và Hà Nội, được nhiều khách hàng từ Bắc vào Nam biết đến và tin tưởng lựa chọn. Vì tại đây, bên cạnh dịch vụ chất lượng, trung tâm còn có cơ sở vật chất, trang thiết bị hiện đại, đảm bảo mọi an toàn cũng như cho bạn vòng 1 ưng ý nhất.

Nâng ngực hết bao nhiêu tiền?

Hiện nay giá nâng ngực đang SIÊU HẤP DẪN chỉ duy nhất có tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Cụ thể, chị em có cơ hội làm đẹp vòng 1 với chi phí giảm lên đến 10 triệu, cùng nhiều quà tặng hấp dẫn với tổng giá trị lên đến 3 tỷ.

Vui lòng bấm vào link để xem chi tiết >>> https://benhviennangngucdep.com
Hình ảnh
hoamuoigio

Bài viết: 1030
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 03/10/18 12:59

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 2 19/11/18 4:56

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 10:07

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 3 25/12/18 15:41

Phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt mini deep (hay còn gọi là cắt mí mini open) là kỹ thuật kết hợp giữa bấm mí và cắt mí mắt, biến mắt 1 mí thành mắt 2 mí to tròn. Cắt mí mini deep là được đánh giá là phương pháp cắt mí có độ an toàn cao, ít phải xâm lấn và can thiệp ở vùng mắt. Đối với phương pháp cắt mí mini deep, bác sĩ sẽ thực hiện 2 kỹ thuật sau:

- Loại bỏ mỡ thừa, da chùng: Đầu tiên, bác sĩ sẽ đo vẽ vị trí cần bấm mí. Sau đó gây tê và tiến hành rạch 1 đường nhỏ (khoảng 1 - 1,5 cm) ở vị trí trùng với nếp mí. Tiếp đó, bác sĩ sẽ bóc tách nhẹ nhàng, quan sát lớp mỡ thừa ở vùng mí mắt, cắt bỏ bọng mỡ và da chùng, đồng thời nâng cao mí sup.

- Định hình mắt 2 mí: Sau khi đã thực hiện loại bỏ lớp mỡ thừa và da chùng, bác sĩ sẽ áp dụng thủ thuật bấm mí, luồn chỉ chuyên dụng để kết nối chuỗi liên kết giữa cơ nâng mi và cơ vòng mi để định hình đường lằn mí mới, tạo thành đôi mắt 2 mí to, đẹp một cách tự nhiên.

Một đôi mắt sau phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt có thể gặp phải tình trạng đau sưng trong khoảng 1 tuần đầu - đây là một hiện tượng hết sức bình thường. Tuy nhiên, nếu tình trạng mí mắt không những sưng mà còn không đều là điều đáng quan ngại.

Một trong những lý do lớn nhất khiến bạn không may gặp phải tình trạng này là do tay nghề bác sĩ còn non trẻ, thiếu kinh nghiệm, các thao tác thực hiện không được khéo léo, tỉ mỉ. Gây nên tình trạng cắt mí mắt sưng không đều, lệch mí mắt, mí bên to bên nhỏ,... Từ đó ảnh hưởng nhiều đến tính thẩm mỹ của toàn bộ gương mặt.

Mí mắt sưng sau phẫu thuật thì có thể khắc phục bằng các phương pháp thông thường để mắt có thể nhanh chóng hồi phục. Tuy nhiên cắt mí mắt sưng không đều thì cách duy nhất là lựa chọn một địa chỉ thẩm mỹ để bác sĩ có thể thăm khám cụ thể tình trạng và tư vấn phương pháp cần thực hiện.

Hiện nay, vô số cơ sở làm đẹp ra đời khiến các tín đồ làm đẹp hoang mang thắc mắc cắt mí mắt ở đâu đẹp và uy tín. Thực chất, hiệu quả của việc thẩm mỹ phụ thuộc chính vào tay nghề và trình độ chuyên môn của bác sĩ đến 90%.

Xem thêm các dịch vụ khác như: Tre hóa vùng kín
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Gửi bàigửi bởi tam251014 » Thứ 5 25/04/19 4:16

tam251014

Bài viết: 1007
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:13