we’re setting aside this space for all things fantasy footba

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

we’re setting aside this space for all things fantasy footba

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 23/10/18 10:57

Fantasy Football Forum - Week 1 Each week Youth Eddie Goldman Jersey , tough start/sit decision? Bring it here. You want to brag about a longshot that paid off? Head to the comments. Did you suffer a bad beat because a kicker made 7 field goals against you? Post your sob story. Advice is free and of course remember the rule - you get what you pay for.The fourth of my four fantasy football leagues is a live auction draft during the first game of the season. It’s a great wrap to the fantasy draft season and a solid way to kick off the football season. I was vaguely aware of a sloppy football game going on around me as I waded through an ever-shifting market of slot receivers and goal line backs. As the dust settles on my draft season, I see a few names on multiple teams - surely a sign that these are the guys who will make or break my fantasy year.Michael Thomas shows up on three of my squads. I’ve made no secret of my love of Thomas and a slightly different draft position in the WCG league would have made it a perfect 4 for 4. He’s a threat to finish as the #1 WR. His teammate, Alvin Kamara, shows up on two of my squads as a keeper. He is central to my early advantage in both of those leagues. Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis, and Marcus Mariota show up on two squads each. I mentioned on Lester’s podcast, T-Formation Conversation, that I was in on the Titans for a rebound year. Mariota is just a backup in those two leagues but I’ll be counting on production from Henry and Lewis. I nabbed Corey Davis in just one league, but I think that’s a sneaky good selection.I have former Bear Greg Olsen on two squads - he was a disaster last year coming back from injury so this is a bit of a hope that he’ll return to his former productive self. Keenan Allen will be featured on two squads and it’s a bit of a shock it isn’t all four. He’s consistently one of my top targets, but there’s no more discount at the draft table. I made plays for Julian Edelman in two leagues as well, thinking he’ll pay off when the calendar turns to October. Finally, Deshaun Watson will lead two of my squads into the year as the QB. While I preached waiting on QBs all off-season, I ended up with the following starters/backups: Watson/Mariota, Brees/Mariota, Wilson (no backup), and Watson/Ryan/Dalton in a two QB league. So, for all my talk, I abandoned it when some value presented itself. I suppose I’m all in on Watson, as I predicted him to take the league MVP award in our staff predictions. He was dynamite for me last year and sometimes I can’t shake good feelings from the past. Time will tell. On the flip side of it, I’m surprised I have no shares of Jay Ajayi after my aggressive rankings in the preseason (and he showed up with 2 scores last night). I had a goal of getting one share of each of the top Bears targets and succeeded with he exception of Jordan Howard. What about you? Who is the key to your fantasy football season? Did you miss out on anyone you really wanted a piece of or did you execute the perfect draft?For emergency fantasy football decisions, hit me up @gridironbornThe Bear’s Den, September 7, 2018 CHECK IT OUTThe Blitz Network is creating Football analysis and commentary - The Blitz Network - WCG’s own Robert Zeglinski, Aaron Leming & Jacob Infante team up with Zack Pearson, Khari Thompson and Adam Hess to offer this new resource for Bears fan. It is subscription based Youth Prince Amukamara Jersey , but it’s dirt cheap and well worth it. Definitely check it out!BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSS / DRAFT / FREE AGENCYFinley: Tarik Cohen and Taylor Gabriel together? ‘The speed kills mantra, that’s a fact’ - Sun Times - Cohen and Gabriel have spent all offseason yapping at each other about who is faster. They never settled their dispute.Kane: Vic Fangio says Khalil Mack could have ‘domino effect’ on Bears teammates - Chicago Tribune - Vic Fangio said a player like Khalil Mack can create “a domino effect” on the performances of other players, while also noting the Bears’ defensive success is going to rely on much more than one new arrival.Bears-Packers injury tracker: Tight end Daniel Brown is limited - Chicago Tribune - The Bears rested most of their starters the final two preseason games so they could enter Sunday’s season opener against the Packers as healthy as possible.Kane: The 2018 Bears' offense and defense - The good, the bad and the unknown - Chicago Tribune - Over eight months from Jan. 1 to Sept. 1 — the days the Bears fired coach John Fox and acquired outside linebacker Khalil Mack from the Raiders — the Bears have undergone big changes.Rosenbloom: Bears will make the playoffs this season - Chicago Tribune - I'm not much for predictions — BearSSSSS 16-0, my frentSSSSS — but nonetheless, I have the Bears reaching the playoffs this season. Khalil Mack could make a good defense one that ranks in the top five and Matt Nagy's creative offense sounds every bit the opposite of the stink we saw under John Fox.Bears questions and answers - Chicago Tribune - Bears burning questions: Chicago Tribune writers address key issuesPotash: Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio excited about Khalil Mack - Sun Times - “I see a guy I think innately likes to play. Obviously talented,” Fangio said. “I don’t see him doing anything but being a great addition for us."Finley: Bears name three captains, plan to rotate them - Sun Times - The captains for Sunday: quarterback Mitch Trubisky, defensive end Akiem Hicks and special teamer Benny Cunningham.Finley: Bears' Vic Fangio on Roquan Smith - 'At some point you have to put him in there' - Sun Times - Roquan Smith hasn't hasn’t tackled anyone to the ground since he played for Georgia in the national title game.Jahns: Bears safeties Adrian Amos, Eddie Jackson excited for second season together - Sun Times - Safeties Amos and Jackson are starting their second season together.Finley: Bears predictions 2018: Week 1 vs. Packers, season totals - Sun Times - The Chicago Sun-Times’ experts offer their predictions for the Bears’ season-opener at the rival Packers — and their record for the 2018 season.Hughes: Week One - Bears at Packers Game Preview - Da Bears Blog - I always like the Chicago Bears. And, I mean, how can any Bears fan not like the Chicago Bears heading into this 2018 season? The organization has done every single thing they could to build a winning roster. Now they take that roster to the field.Medina: Trey Burton Was the NFL's Best Tight End During the Preseason - Bleacher Nation - PFF loves what Trey Burton did during the preseason. And frankly, so did I.Da Best Fans: Khalil Mack Already in Top 5 of Preseason Jersey Sales - Bleacher Nation - Wow! Bears fans are nuts.Medina: Adrian Amos Has Out-Played His Rookie Deal, But Finding an Extension Comp is Tricky - Bleacher Nation - Adrian Amos has earned a second contract. But what will it look like?Mayer: Chalk Talk: Have Bears selected team captains? - ChicagoBears.com - Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses whether the Bears have chosen their team captains, how playing with a club on his broken hand will affect Leonard Floyd and if the Bears have ever gone fromMayer: Mack's presence adding intrigue to season opener - ChicagoBears.com - The high level of anticipation for Sunday night’s season opener in Green Bay continues to be fueled by the expected Bears debut of All-Pro pass rusher Khalil Mack.Fans weigh in on addition of Khalil Mack - ChicagoBears.com - As part of our Wednesday weigh-in feature, we asked Bears fans to let us know their thoughts on the acquisition of Khalil Mack and how much of an impact he’d make in Sunday night’s season opener. Here’s what they had to say.Week 1 Key Matchups: Bears at Packers - ChicagoBears.com - When the Bears visit the Packers Sunday night, these three key matchups could determine the game, including Bobby Massie dueling with Clay Matthews Jr.NFL Picks 2018 Week 1: Who the experts are taking in Bears vs. Packers - Bears Wire - The experts have no confidence in the Chicago Bears heading into Week 1 against the Green Bay PackersStankevitz: Bears ready to unleash Anthony Miller on Packers, NFL - NBC Sports Chicago - Anthony Miller only played 47 snaps during the preseason, suggesting the Bears may be "hiding" their second-round pick to unleash on the Packers come Sunday.Spiegel: Football Is Back, But Baseball Won't Go Gently - 670 The Score - This is a time on the sports calendar to cherish. Ken's Note: Yes, the start of football season is a time to cherish. Baseball is what we do to waste time until football season arrives.Euirch: Bears vs. Packers Thursday injury report - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears just released their injury report.Bears Week 1 depth chart vs. Packers - 247Sports - Khalil Mack changes the Chicago Bears depth chart for Week 1.Eurich: Khalil Mack trade reactions still churning in for Bears http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-akiem-hicks-jersey , Packers - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears are still buzzing about Khalil Mack.Eurich: Allen Robinson praised for work in the classroom - 247Sports - Allen Robinson is set to make his regular season debut with the Chicago Bears on Sunday.Eurich: Mitch Trubisky, Akiem Hicks and Benny Cunningham named captains - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears have unveiled their captains for Week 1.Eurich: Bears to manage reps of Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears will be keeping an eye on Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith.Jones: Aaron Rodgers reacts to Bears acquiring Khalil Mack - 247Sports - Aaron Rodgers is ready to face Khalil Mack.Dickerson: Anthony Miller, Chicago Bears rookie wide receiver, predicts big season for team's offense - ESPN - With a new head coach and offensive scheme in Chicago, Bears rookie Anthony Miller believes the team is about to embark upon a "new era."POLISH SAUSAGEFormer Lions DE Anthony Zettel claimed by Cleveland Browns - Pride Of Detroit - The Lions defensive end didn’t make it through waivers.KNOW THY ENEMYMinnesota Vikings: Four bold predictions for the season - Daily Norseman - Will this be the year Cousins throws for 5,000 yards?Packers Week 1 injuries: No progress with Oren Burks’ shoulder - Acme Packing Company - The Packers will probably open the season without third-round linebacker Oren Burks.Raiders’ defensive coordinator defends trading Khalil Mack – ProFootballTalk - Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther didn’t necessarily want to lose one of the best players in the league off his defense, but he understands the reasoning behind his boss Jon Gruden’s decision to trade Khalil Mack.NFL execs and scouts question Raiders compensation, timing of Khalil Mack trade - Silver And Black Pride - What were Jon Gruden and the Raiders thinking? The NFL community brings into question Raiders trade of Khalil Mack.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONSilence_Dogood: Tailgating Burger Recipes for Week 1 - Windy City Gridiron - Nagy is adding new flavor to the Bears offense... Why not add new flavor to your grill?Berkes: Five Questions with ACME Packing Company - Windy City Gridiron - It’s Packers week and we’ve got questions for our frenemies to the north.Wiltfong & Snyder: Scouting the Bears 10-man practice squad - Windy City Gridiron - In Lester’s latest T Formation Conversation podcast (Subscribe now on iTunes for free), he’s joined by EJ Snyder to get his scouting report on all ten practice squad Chicago Bears.Householder's NFL 2018 Week 1 Game Preview: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers - Windy City Gridiron - The regular season is HERE and it kicks off for the Bears with their biggest rivalWCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments, FanPosts, usernames or anywhere else in an SB Nation community: Comments, FanPosts or usernames that are intolerant or prejudiced; racial or other offensive epithets; Personal attacks or threats on community members; Gendered insults of any kind; Trolling; Click link for full information.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes, and any posts that do this will be deleted and the poster will be admonished. We do not allow comments posted where the apparent attempt is to cause confrontation in the community. We do not allow gender-directed humor or sexual assault jokes. The staff of WCG are the sole arbiters of what constitutes “apparent attempt to cause confrontation”. We do not allow the “calling out” of other members in any way, shape or form. Posts that do this will be deleted on sight. Bottom line, it’s fine to debate about football, but personal jabs and insults are strictly prohibited. Additionally, if you keep beating the same dead horse over and over and fail to heed a moderator’s warning to stop, you will be banned.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: we’re setting aside this space for all things fantasy fo

Gửi bàigửi bởi hoamuoigio » Chủ nhật 11/11/18 22:17

Một trong những lý do khiến chị em do dự, chần chừ chưa quyết định nâng ngực chính là dư chấn để lại sau phẫu thuật. Đây cũng là một trong những chủ đề được nhiều chị em quan tâm trên Webtretho và thu hút được nhiều lượt chia sẻ liệu nâng ngực có đau không?

Theo chia sẻ từ Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng - người có kinh nghiệm hơn 20 năm trong lĩnh vực phẫu thuật làm đẹp: Mọi người không nên lo lắng nâng ngực nội soi có đau không? Bởi vì trước khi phẫu thuật, bác sĩ sẽ tiến hành gây mê, giúp bạn trong quá trình phẫu thuật không cảm nhậ bất kì sự khó chịu hay cơn đau nào. Sau khi nghỉ dưỡng 2 tuần, uống thuốc theo hướng dẫn của bác sĩ, cảm giác ê ẩm sẽ biến mất hoàn toàn.

Nâng ngực ở Thái Lan là lựa chọn của nhiều Eva.Vì đây là nước có dịch vụ làm đẹp chất lượng. Thế nên có nhiều chị em không tiếc bỏ ra hàng trăm triệu để tân trang vòng 1căng tròn quyến rũ hơn.

Tuy niên, để lựa chọn một địa chỉ uy tín ở nơi “xứ lạ quê người” như thế này là điều không dễ dàng. Vì bên cạnh các khó khăn khi giao tiếp với bác sĩ do rào cản ngôn ngữ. Thì các chi phí phát sinh cũng khiến nhiều chị em bị “vượt ngân sách”.

Tại Việt Nam, mọi người vẫn có thể tìm được địa chỉ uy tín sánh ngang với nâng ngực ở Thái Lan. Điển hình như, Bệnh viện thẩm mỹ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Nơi đây là địa chỉ nâng ngực uy tín tại TPHCM và Hà Nội, được nhiều khách hàng từ Bắc vào Nam biết đến và tin tưởng lựa chọn. Vì tại đây, bên cạnh dịch vụ chất lượng, trung tâm còn có cơ sở vật chất, trang thiết bị hiện đại, đảm bảo mọi an toàn cũng như cho bạn vòng 1 ưng ý nhất.

Nâng ngực hết bao nhiêu tiền?

Hiện nay giá nâng ngực đang SIÊU HẤP DẪN chỉ duy nhất có tại Thẩm mỹ viện Bác sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng. Cụ thể, chị em có cơ hội làm đẹp vòng 1 với chi phí giảm lên đến 10 triệu, cùng nhiều quà tặng hấp dẫn với tổng giá trị lên đến 3 tỷ.

Vui lòng bấm vào link để xem chi tiết >>> https://benhviennangngucdep.com
Hình ảnh
hoamuoigio

Bài viết: 1030
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 03/10/18 12:59

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 2 19/11/18 5:01

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 10:04

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 3 25/12/18 15:37

Phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt mini deep (hay còn gọi là cắt mí mini open) là kỹ thuật kết hợp giữa bấm mí và cắt mí mắt, biến mắt 1 mí thành mắt 2 mí to tròn. Cắt mí mini deep là được đánh giá là phương pháp cắt mí có độ an toàn cao, ít phải xâm lấn và can thiệp ở vùng mắt. Đối với phương pháp cắt mí mini deep, bác sĩ sẽ thực hiện 2 kỹ thuật sau:

- Loại bỏ mỡ thừa, da chùng: Đầu tiên, bác sĩ sẽ đo vẽ vị trí cần bấm mí. Sau đó gây tê và tiến hành rạch 1 đường nhỏ (khoảng 1 - 1,5 cm) ở vị trí trùng với nếp mí. Tiếp đó, bác sĩ sẽ bóc tách nhẹ nhàng, quan sát lớp mỡ thừa ở vùng mí mắt, cắt bỏ bọng mỡ và da chùng, đồng thời nâng cao mí sup.

- Định hình mắt 2 mí: Sau khi đã thực hiện loại bỏ lớp mỡ thừa và da chùng, bác sĩ sẽ áp dụng thủ thuật bấm mí, luồn chỉ chuyên dụng để kết nối chuỗi liên kết giữa cơ nâng mi và cơ vòng mi để định hình đường lằn mí mới, tạo thành đôi mắt 2 mí to, đẹp một cách tự nhiên.

Một đôi mắt sau phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt có thể gặp phải tình trạng đau sưng trong khoảng 1 tuần đầu - đây là một hiện tượng hết sức bình thường. Tuy nhiên, nếu tình trạng mí mắt không những sưng mà còn không đều là điều đáng quan ngại.

Một trong những lý do lớn nhất khiến bạn không may gặp phải tình trạng này là do tay nghề bác sĩ còn non trẻ, thiếu kinh nghiệm, các thao tác thực hiện không được khéo léo, tỉ mỉ. Gây nên tình trạng cắt mí mắt sưng không đều, lệch mí mắt, mí bên to bên nhỏ,... Từ đó ảnh hưởng nhiều đến tính thẩm mỹ của toàn bộ gương mặt.

Mí mắt sưng sau phẫu thuật thì có thể khắc phục bằng các phương pháp thông thường để mắt có thể nhanh chóng hồi phục. Tuy nhiên cắt mí mắt sưng không đều thì cách duy nhất là lựa chọn một địa chỉ thẩm mỹ để bác sĩ có thể thăm khám cụ thể tình trạng và tư vấn phương pháp cần thực hiện.

Hiện nay, vô số cơ sở làm đẹp ra đời khiến các tín đồ làm đẹp hoang mang thắc mắc cắt mí mắt ở đâu đẹp và uy tín. Thực chất, hiệu quả của việc thẩm mỹ phụ thuộc chính vào tay nghề và trình độ chuyên môn của bác sĩ đến 90%.

Xem thêm các dịch vụ khác như: Tre hóa vùng kín
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Gửi bàigửi bởi tam251014 » Thứ 5 25/04/19 4:18

tam251014

Bài viết: 1007
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 21/04/19 23:13