Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts | The pas

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts | The pas

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 07/11/18 11:25

I have given you a more intricate look at what I expect the 2018 Frank Reich led Indianapolis Colts offense to look like. I have arrived at this conclusion based on his history as a player and a coach. I will say Indianapolis Colts T-Shirt , that while this is an educated theory (I subjected myself to all 16 San Diego Chargers contests of the 2014 season for this series, you’re welcome) it is at best a theory. We don’t know, beyond a shadow of a doubt what his offense is going to look like, but I feel I can get pretty close considering his influences and what the man himself has said. This is part 1 of a 2 part series on my expectations for the 2018 Indianapolis Colts offense, tomorrow we will follow up with part 2. I hope you have enjoyed reading about the Colts new head coach as much as I have enjoyed researching and writing this piece.Frank Reich: The Head Coaching YearsBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsAfter being named head coach of the Indianapolis Colts, in his first press conference with the team, Coach Reich was asked to describe his offense this was the first description he gave:It shouldn’t be surprising that was what he said, given the fact that the majority of his nearly 30 year career as a player and coach was spent doing exactly that. Every major influence Reich has had was focused on being multiple, using tempo and being aggressive. Reich also went on to talk about the need to get the ball out quicker, throwing jabs before hitting them with the knockout blow, meaning throwing short, high percentage passes that get the ball out quick. Again, this isn’t a surprise given what we know about Reich’s time with Ken Whisenhunt and Doug Pederson. Bobby Ross wanted desperately to be multiple. Peyton Manning, Jim Kelly, Ted Marchibroda and Marv Levy were all about tempo, no huddle and aggressive. Frank Reich has experience with every conceivable personnel grouping known to all levels of modern football, even the Eagles drew some from the Wing-T.I know every coach has a “coaching tree” and has learned from some great coaches along the way. It’s easy to say that any NFL head coach has learned from some of the best to ever do it. It’s easy because frankly so many coaches bounce from team to team for decades, you could connect any one of them to almost any other staff. As a result, it’s easy to say that every NFL coach is standing on the shoulders of giants Indianapolis Colts Hats , but the giants Frank Reich’s standing on include some of the most prolific and sustained offensive powers the NFL has ever seen. He has learned from, under and with all time greats in addition to the guys who are “just” good coordinators. I don’t know how Frank Reich will turn out as a head coach but I feel confident his offense will be exciting as long as Andrew Luck is behind center. I also can’t say with absolute confidence this is exactly what his offense is going to look like and I can’t give you a single tendency he might have until sometime in September, but I do believe based on his history with the game of football, what follows is a good sampling of what Frank Reich’s offense will look like in 2018 and beyond. Passing The Basics:West Coast- Frank Reich will dial up a lot of short quick throws designed to spread the field horizontally to create yards after the catch but won’t be afraid to take his shots down the field. Shotgun- In 2015 as the offensive coordinator in San Diego, the Frank Reich Chargers ran 1,101 plays. 958 of those plays were run out of a shotgun formation, good for 87% of all snaps. For reference the 2015 Indianapolis Colts used a shotgun formation just 58% of the time. Tempo- Reich has mentioned tempo and he had a front row seat watching Jim Kelly and Peyton Manning use tempo to their benefit. 2015 Saw the Chargers go no huddle 236 times while the league average was only 134. Just something to note, the 2015 average is slightly skewed as the Chip Kelly lead Philadelphia Eagles ran 795 no huddle plays that season, which is insane. So adjusted for Chip Kelly, Reich’s use of the hurry up was even more prolific.Personnel GroupingsMultiple- There isn’t a great way to cover all of the personnel groupings Reich is likely to use in 2018. Based on what he has said and his time in San Diego, I think it’s a safe bet to assume he will use a lot of two tight end looks. I expect Eric Ebron to be used all over the field. The only place I don’t expect Ebron to line up is at running back, otherwise it’s fair game. Beyond that, I expect to see running backs lined up in the slot and out wide and formations designed to create positive matchups.ConceptsThese are only a few of the pass concepts I expect to see this season. It’s entirely possible that none of these concepts are Andrew Luck’s favorite. Maybe it’s a variation of one of these, maybe it’s NCAA, maybe it’s 4 verts, for nostalgia I hope he falls in love running two and three man levels concepts and that’s that, but for the sake of brevity these are a few concepts I feel that the Colts will look to early and often until they have a better feel for what the offense will become.Levels Levels in action:The idea of this concept is to make a defender, usually a linebacker, make a decision — cover the 10 yard in or the 5 yard in and whoever he doesn’t cover comes open in the middle of the field. On this play it was more like a 12 yard in and a 3-4 yard in but the point remains. On this play Manning is reading #51 the linebacker lined up on the on the outside of the defensive end. He sees him drop with the slot receiver and then fall off to stay in his zone for the underneath crosser. Manning sees him fall off and throws to the deep in who is single covered. The safety Indianapolis Colts Hoodie , Roman Harper, has seen this concept from a Manning led team many times and given the underneath route he had a good idea the slot receiver was going to cut inside, Harper who was a few years past his prime in this clip, used his experience and instincts to make a nice defensive play. Even though this was an incompletion, Manning had a window to fit that ball in and you don’t always get big windows in the NFL. Levels will almost always create a window, somewhere.4 VertsMy breakdown of 4 Verts:The receivers (or mix of backs, tight ends and receivers) do exactly what you would expect them to do with a concept called 4 verts, there are 4 guys who run vertically. The idea is to put stress on the DB’s, wait for them to make a decision and exploit whatever decision they make. Depending on the defensive look, the QB is going to have either a single high safety or a two safety look. The play is slightly different based on the number of high safeties, obviously a single high safety is advantageous for the offense. One (or more) of the vertical routes (a receiver in the slot or a TE) is going to change slightly based on the number of deep safeties in an effort to further stress the decision making of the safety on that side of the field. SpotSpot in action:First I have to apologize, the above clip is actually Kerry Collins at QB. Unfortunately NFL Gamepass only goes back to the 2011 season, (if you happen to have any contraband all-22 tape from the pre-2011 Indianapolis Colts, please do reach out) so Kerry Collins, Curtis Painter and Dan Orlavsky are all we have to choose from. The reason I included this clip is because Frank Reich saw it run in Indy. If you remember, Jim Caldwell was on record saying that with Peyton Manning out they weren’t going to change the offense, after all we were able to bring in Kerry Collins, so the offense should be just fine. Kerry Collins went 12-29 with 95 yards and 0 TD’s on the day. So while Caldwell was incorrect, the offense wasn’t fine Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , he did try to keep the offense the same.The idea of the play is to create a simple read for the quarterback and an almost guaranteed open man. As you might imagine this concept creates quite a bit of traffic for defensive backs to try to fight through and it isn’t uncommon to see a receiver run a route seemingly at a defender in an effort to get his teammate open. This concept almost always uses all five receiving options and it gets the ball out quickly.MeshMesh in action:This play design is slightly different than the example I created above it. With that said it’s the same concept. Mesh is an amazing concept. I probably feel that way because I just read The Perfect Pass: American Genius and the Reinvention of Football (I receive nothing if you use that link and buy the book, I just really enjoyed the book and if you’ve read this far in this massive piece on Frank Reich, I suspect you will enjoy that book too). The book goes deep into the history of the Air Raid and the modern era of football that was brought on by Hal Mumme and Mike Leach. No joke, Mike Leach, the crazy guy that goes on rants about “fat little girlfriends”. That Mike Leach, forever changed the way football is played and Mesh was their favorite play. I could probably write you a book about the concept (I just read one) but I’ll keep it short. In its purest form, Mesh, creates a mismatch against every single conceivable defensive look. The reason: option routes. The two routes that cross in the middle of the field, to make a long story somewhat shorter, have almost unlimited freedom to find open grass and go to it. The idea is to give a defender an impossible task; defend two receivers at once, usually an interior linebacker trying to cover both men crossing. These two receivers have the freedom to adjust where they’re running based on what the defense is giving them and there is a contingency plan for almost everything. The play above is blown up due to interior pressure coming at Jared Goff, had that not been there Goff is probably hitting the underneath crosser and picking up a few yards on the play. You never go broke making a profit. Hal Mumme once bragged that he called Mesh more than 55 times in a single game. The reason he could do that, and win, was because the play never looks the same to the defense. To the defense it’s a mystery every down, to the offense, it’s the same call and as long as the QB and receiver are on the same page, it’s an easy completion. This concludes part 1. In part 2 of our look at Frank Reich’s 2018 Colts offense we will take a look at the run game and draw our final conclusions. Stay tuned. Frank Reich’s offense: An introductionFrank Reich’s offense: The Maryland yearsFrank Reich’s offense: The NFL yearsFrank Reich’s offense: The assistant coaching years, part 1Frank Reich’s offense: The assistant coaching years, part 2Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com , part 2Colts News: Colts defense is carrying Andrew Luck and the offense Andrew Luck, Colts offense struggle in loss to Eagles and Carson WentzIndianapolis Colts have the defense and special teams, but need Andrew Luck and the offense to pull its weight in 20-16 loss to Philadelphia Eagles.Colts fume over fourth-quarter drive that wouldn't end vs. EaglesInsane. Exhausting. Frustrating. That is how the Colts defense described the Eagles' 17-play, 11-plus-minute fourh-quarter touchdown driveColts Defense Cranks Up The Aggression After Shaky StartThe Indianapolis Colts defense recovered from a rocky start on Sunday by consistently harassing Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz in Sunday's 20-16 loss to the Eagles.Close loss to defending champs leaves Colts aggravated and in no mood to celebrate – The AthleticAre the Colts further along than we envisioned? Certainly. Are they content just to compete? Absolutely not.Andrew Luck, Offense Does Not Do Enough Against Eagles | 1070 the FanPlaying the defending Super Bowl Champions, the Colts did not get the offensive support needed to steal one on the road. How did Andrew Luck play in Week Three?KRAVITZ: Colts shouldn't have won and they should have won: Read this column and that may make sense - Bob Kravitz - 13 WTHR IndianapolisThe Indianapolis Colts had no right to think they should have won Sunday's game, a 20-16 loss to the Eagles, not when you looked at the statistics and saw them being out-gained by a huge margin, not when you saw the Eagles possessed the ball more than 40 minutes to the Colts' paltry 19:40.First Impressions: Colts Fall To The EaglesColts.com’s Andrew Walker takes a closer look at the Indianapolis Colts’ 20-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in their 2018 regular season Week 3 matchup Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field.Five Things Learned: Colts-EaglesWhat were the main takeaways from Sunday’s Indianapolis Colts 2018 Week 3 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles? Here are Five Things Learned.Eagles 20, Colts 16: What caught our eye | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVINDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – What caught our eye in the Indianapolis Colts’ 20-16 loss to the Eagles Sunday at Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field. Red-zone failures: Sometimes the NFL isn’t all that complicated. The Colts found themselves inside the Eagles’ 20-yard line five times.5 Things Learned: Colts Miss Chance For Big Road Win | 1070 the FanThe Colts had chances for a huge road win in Week Three, but couldn’t come up with the plays in the final quarter. What did we learn from the 20-16 loss to the Eagles?Colts Notebook: Brissett's late cameo raises questions about Luck's shoulder | Sports | heraldbulletin.comEven Andrew Luck was caught off guard for a moment when Jacoby Brissett came jogging onto the field for the final play of Sunday's 20-16 loss against the Eagles atAndrew Luck replaced for final Indianapolis Colts playQuarterback Andrew Luck was replaced for the Indianapolis Colts' last play, a Hail Mary, but coach Frank Reich said the move had "nothing to do" with Luck's shoulder and "everything to do with getting the ball into the end zone."Red Alert: Colts' red-zone woes spell doom at Philly | Colts | heraldbulletin.comThe Colts had no business winning this game. That needs to be said right out of the gate.COLTS MEDIA
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts | The

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 6:35

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35

Re: Frank Reich’s offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts | The

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 3 25/12/18 11:51

Phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt mini deep (hay còn gọi là cắt mí mini open) là kỹ thuật kết hợp giữa bấm mí và cắt mí mắt, biến mắt 1 mí thành mắt 2 mí to tròn. Cắt mí mini deep là được đánh giá là phương pháp cắt mí có độ an toàn cao, ít phải xâm lấn và can thiệp ở vùng mắt. Đối với phương pháp cắt mí mini deep, bác sĩ sẽ thực hiện 2 kỹ thuật sau:

- Loại bỏ mỡ thừa, da chùng: Đầu tiên, bác sĩ sẽ đo vẽ vị trí cần bấm mí. Sau đó gây tê và tiến hành rạch 1 đường nhỏ (khoảng 1 - 1,5 cm) ở vị trí trùng với nếp mí. Tiếp đó, bác sĩ sẽ bóc tách nhẹ nhàng, quan sát lớp mỡ thừa ở vùng mí mắt, cắt bỏ bọng mỡ và da chùng, đồng thời nâng cao mí sup.

- Định hình mắt 2 mí: Sau khi đã thực hiện loại bỏ lớp mỡ thừa và da chùng, bác sĩ sẽ áp dụng thủ thuật bấm mí, luồn chỉ chuyên dụng để kết nối chuỗi liên kết giữa cơ nâng mi và cơ vòng mi để định hình đường lằn mí mới, tạo thành đôi mắt 2 mí to, đẹp một cách tự nhiên.

Một đôi mắt sau phẫu thuật cắt mí mắt có thể gặp phải tình trạng đau sưng trong khoảng 1 tuần đầu - đây là một hiện tượng hết sức bình thường. Tuy nhiên, nếu tình trạng mí mắt không những sưng mà còn không đều là điều đáng quan ngại.

Một trong những lý do lớn nhất khiến bạn không may gặp phải tình trạng này là do tay nghề bác sĩ còn non trẻ, thiếu kinh nghiệm, các thao tác thực hiện không được khéo léo, tỉ mỉ. Gây nên tình trạng cắt mí mắt sưng không đều, lệch mí mắt, mí bên to bên nhỏ,... Từ đó ảnh hưởng nhiều đến tính thẩm mỹ của toàn bộ gương mặt.

Mí mắt sưng sau phẫu thuật thì có thể khắc phục bằng các phương pháp thông thường để mắt có thể nhanh chóng hồi phục. Tuy nhiên cắt mí mắt sưng không đều thì cách duy nhất là lựa chọn một địa chỉ thẩm mỹ để bác sĩ có thể thăm khám cụ thể tình trạng và tư vấn phương pháp cần thực hiện.

Hiện nay, vô số cơ sở làm đẹp ra đời khiến các tín đồ làm đẹp hoang mang thắc mắc cắt mí mắt ở đâu đẹp và uy tín. Thực chất, hiệu quả của việc thẩm mỹ phụ thuộc chính vào tay nghề và trình độ chuyên môn của bác sĩ đến 90%.
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách