In this week five match-up I sought to understand our op

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

In this week five match-up I sought to understand our op

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 26/11/18 11:29

OverviewOn October 4 White Chester Rogers Jersey , 2018 the Indianapolis Colts will travel to take on the New England Patriots.ponent and get a better idea of how they may attack our new look Colts. The Colts have struggled against the Patriots ever since Peyton Manning took his talents to Mile High. The last meeting between these two teams came in October of 2015 which culminated in a 34 to 27 Colts loss. Currently the Colts are on a seven (7!) game losing streak to the Patriots and the evil empire has put up an average of 40 points per game over that span. Hopefully this Thursday these 2018 Colts will be able to change course on what has been a rough era of Colts vs. Pats football. This one means a lot to the Colts front office Thursday night should be interestingLet’s figure out what we can expect in Week 5. DefenseThe Patriots run a base 4-3 system according to their official depth chart, but Bill Belichick doesn’t want to hear that nonsense. To quote Belichick from the lined article:With that said, when you look at his base defense... it’s actually tough to pick out what their base defense is. He uses a nose tackle often and a stand up Edge defender but he’ll also use a more traditional 4-3 defensive front. They will alternate between 1 gap and 2 gap responsibilities depending on situation. I noticed a few interesting trends while watching the 2018 Patriots tape.The Patriots like to send extra rushers and when they do they’re often in a man cover 1, meaning man coverage underneath with a single high safety over the top. There was a lot of single high safety action from this Patriots team. Exhibit “B”Again, single high safety, blitz, man coverage. The Patriots don’t always call zone coverage when they don’t blitz, but they do enjoy a single high safety cover 3 defense. I also noticed several times when the Pats would try to disguise coverage by rolling a safety down and dropping the other deep. The play above is a cover 3 but I noticed a few cover 2 looks as well. Again, these Pats really like man coverage and the Jaguars, of all teams, had a lot of successso I went back and looked for an explanation. It was a mix of man beating routes White Matt Slauson Jersey , crossing routes and backs coming over the middle and plays schemed like the one above. The Jags call a max protect look off of the play action, initially there are only two deep routes before the back gets out of the backfield on a delayed route. The linebacker gets caught up and then just can’t get in position to make a play which results in a nice gain. There aren’t going to be any magic answers of how to beat this defense, they’re probably not going to make too many mistakes either. This is going to come down to which team has superior execution.Defensive Line The good news about the Patriots defensive line is that it doesn’t employ J.J. Watt, the bad news; they do have Trey Flowers who is elite in his own right. Flowers could mean the Colts are in for a long night. Former Colts defensive lineman Lawrence Guy and (a guy who should have been a Colts defensive lineman) Malcom Brown hold down the middle when Danny Shelton isn’t eating up blocks. On the other edge is Adrian Clayborn who is also very good and I haven’t even mentioned back up pass rusher Deatrich Wise Jr. who had five sacks as a rookie and 2.5 this season through the first quarter of the season. The craziest thing about the 2018 Colts season is the number of very good defensive lines they’ve faced in the first five weeks of the season given an almost entirely new starting offensive line. It would be like learning to drive a car at the Indy 500. The Patriots are no different, this is a very, very solid unit that should give us fits all night on Thursday. LinebackersDont’a Hightower is one of the best interior linebackers in the league and is joined by Elandon Roberts who is also good and they’re both joined by Kyle Van Noy who is pretty average by all accounts. And really thank goodness the Pats have Kyle Van Noy, I was starting to think this was just a team of insanely good defenders. Van Noy and his average play proves this isn’t an all star team, they do in fact, have at least one player who probably won’t make a pro bowl. Defensive BacksStephon Gilmore, Jonathan Jones and Jason McCourty will likely get the bulk of the defensive snaps for the Patriots on Thursday. Starter Eric Rowe has missed the last two weeks and on a short week I doubt he plays this week. Jones has a history with the Colts.After coming over from the Buffalo Bills, Stephon Gilmore has played well enough in 2018. Jones is also playing very well. Oh and McCourty is also playing really well. So is there any hope for our Colts against their secondary?Devin McCourty has played 98% of the Pats defensive snaps and he’s doing a good job. Duron Harmon is spending a lot of time on the field and he’s also playing well. So at least there’s Kyle Van Noy http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-matthias-farley-jersey , right?What to Expect from the Colts Offense:The Colts, once again will need to use a lot of quick concepts and ideally get the no huddle working in an attempt to slow down the Pats pass rush. I expect to see a lot of crossing routes and backs crossing the middle of the field to try to beat man coverage. This defense has talent all over the field, from top to bottom they might be the best defense the Colts have seen all year. The Patriots are 2-2 but the season is young, I think they’re far better than what their record indicates. The Colts will face the New York Jets on the road and they’ll play short handed again this week. After the week’s final practice, Frank Reich ruled out DTs Denico Autry, S Clayton Geathers, WR T.Y. Hilton, TE Jack Doyle, and OT Denzelle Good for Sunday’s game. Additionally, they’ll send S Matthias Farley to IR and promote TE Mo Alie-Cox from the practice squad to the active roster. This is a tough list of guys to be missing, but there are a couple of bright spots. It looks as though we’ll see LT Anthony Castonzo’s season debut and a return of RB Marlon Mack. The absence of these two guys has had a significant impact on how the Colts could operate on offense Youth Jordan Wilkins Jersey , and has definitely impacted the effectiveness of the running game. With the offensive line beaten up in other places, this return is a big deal. There are also a fair number of players who are hopeful but not guaranteed to play out of the slew of guys who have made appearances on the injury report this week. C Ryan Kelly is also a guy Reich talked about ask one who would hopefully be good to start Sunday, but is no sure thing. Also, DT Margus Hunt has not been ruled out, but the medical staff will have to determine if he is eligible to play. Eric Ebron is another name to watch as far as guys who have been banged up but could possibly still play. Without both Doyle and Hilton, having Ebron available as a red zone weapon would be a big lift to an offense that is largely without any teeth. If he is able to go it will help Andrew Luck out a lot. The elevation of Mo Alie-Cox seems like a bad sign for Ebron’s availability.The good news for the Colts is that the Jets will enter this contest very likely missing their top two cornerbacks in Buster Skrine and Trumaine Johnson, and running back Isaiah Crowell who really racked up the yards last week is questionable. The Colts need to find a way to scrape out a win on the road and help get their season back under control. If they can get some of these wins now, when they begin getting their playmakers back they could still be hanging around close enough to make a run in the division. That starts with getting a win Sunday.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: In this week five match-up I sought to understand our op

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Chủ nhật 02/12/18 2:46

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần