The Cowboys had all but lost the game when they lined

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

The Cowboys had all but lost the game when they lined

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 03/12/18 11:09

up for a 4th and 10 try at the Tennessee 13-yard line near the end of the game on Monday night. They were down by 14 points and were across midfield for only the first time in the second half. All of that is exactly why the play’s results weren’t too surprising.Dak Prescott took a step up in the pocket Dak Prescott Jersey , decided that was a bad idea, ran back, scurried to the left side of the original pocket and was met with Titans defenders near him. He chunked the ball up for a prayer of a chance and the world watched it sail out of bounds.Perhaps the most interesting thing is what happened just before the play officially ended. After Prescott scrambles to the Cowboys left side, both Ezekiel Elliott and La’el Collins are just sort of standing there watching. In fact, Zeke sort of starts to walk backwards slowly. Brian Orakpo is the Titans rusher who ultimately forces Dak Prescott to let the ball go. He ultimately gets to Collins’ outside and runs all the way around him. Collins slows up and almost comes to a complete stop while Orakpo continues to run and ultimately gets to Prescott to cause the pressure. Why on earth would Collins stop or would Zeke not run out to give Prescott another option to throw to?Perhaps both Collins and Elliott thought that Prescott was going to throw the ball when they both slowed down which is why they did, but that doesn’t exactly show a “play through the whistle” sort of approach. If anything it looks like they knew the state of the game at that point in time and when the motions were past the point that they were involved they started slowing down.This is far from an indication that either Collins or Zeke are bad football players or anything, but it could be indicative of the disposition of the team at that point in time and therefore a reflection of their overall disposition at this point in the season. The Cowboys are in a pretty deep funk and they’re going to have to pull themselves out of it quickly, and that’s going to require full maximum effort at all times, and that’s not what we got here. Jadeveon Clowney pounced on a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown on Sunday against the Colts.On the next drive, he shoved a lineman out of his path and tossed Andrew Luck to the ground for a 9-yard loss to force a punt.This is what the Houston Texans envisioned when they selected the defensive end with the first overall pick in the 2014 draft.After missing all but four games as a rookie because of a knee injury Authentic Travis Frederick Jersey , Clowney has steadily improved each year and had the best season of his career in 2017 when he played all 16 games for the first time.He's had some good games in the past, but Sunday was perhaps the finest performance of his career, a game where he made play after play to help the Texans to their first win of the season.Clowney finished with two sacks, four quarterback hits, four tackles for losses and that fumble recovery for a touchdown to earn AFC defensive player of the week honors for the first time in his career.The recognition meant a lot to Clowney after the struggles he's had since being drafted out of South Carolina."I've been through a lot from the day I walked in here, the first game ever I get hurt, battled back, got hurt again, battled back," he said. "My back's against the wall. Just keep battling Youth La'el Collins Jersey , competing and showing up. That's the way I live and that's what I'm going to keep bringing every week, hopefully."Coach Bill O'Brien said there's a simple reason why Clowney has been playing so well this season."I think he feels better," O'Brien said. "I think with JD, when he feels good, body-wise, he goes out there and he's hard to handle."Clowney missed most of training camp recovering from offseason arthroscopic knee surgery and sat out in Week 2 with a back injury. But he's feeling great now and it showed on Sunday.He said now that he's not dealing with any injuries it makes it easier for him to improve during the week at practice."I'm going to practice every day, working on my craft and just working on stuff I wasn't good at, trying to get better at it and enhancing stuff I was already good at," he said.The 25-year-old is trying to use his hands better and come off the corner quicker and said being healthy makes trying new things much easier.After his big game, the question is if this is the Clowney the Texans can expect every week http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-geoff-swaim-jersey , starting on Sunday night when they host the Dallas Cowboys."Yeah, I hope so," he said. "That's what I expect out of myself. Just go and put all my effort to this team and my teammates and go out there and compete at a high level."Clowney has paired with three-time Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt to power a fearsome defensive front.Injuries to both players over the past few years have made it rare for both Watt and Clowney to play together. Now that they are both back on the field they believe that they'll only get better."We know what our team is capable of when everybody is out there and healthy and flying around," Watt said. "We've all had our issues in the past with health. If we can stay healthy and we can all put it together at the same time and play the game we know how to play, we have a chance to be pretty good, but it's a matter of doing it, not talking about it."Dallas coach Jason Garrett discussed the difficulty of dealing with both Watt and Clowney and how they might try double-teaming them or using tight ends or running backs to try and help slow them down."Every time those guys go out there, they seem like they're disrupting what the offense is trying to do," Garrett said. "They're both really good run defenders. They can pressure the passer and make those impact plays throughout a game. It's obviously critical for the guys who are blocking them to be able to handle it and block them well."But Clowney doesn't care who they try to block him with, he has just one thought."Go run through him Brett Maher Jersey , get to the quarterback, no matter who I'm going against," he said. "Just try to run through this guy and get to that quarterback as quickly as possible."He isn't sure if Sunday was his best game as a Texan, but has a plan for trying to replicate that success."I'm just trying to get better week by week, play by play and just keep competing at a high level," he said.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách