Saints receiver Michael Thomas went back in time for his

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Saints receiver Michael Thomas went back in time for his

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 10/12/18 10:53

touchdown celebration Sunday Youth Cole Beasley Jersey , and Titans safety Kevin Byard followed Monday night.Byard danced on the midfield star at AT&T Stadium after his end zone interception. He was joined by teammates. 49ers receiver Terrell Owens did the original midfield star celebration in 2000. He promptly was tackled by Cowboys safety George Teague. Cowboys cornerback Byron Jones shoved Byard in the back, although Byard was expecting to have his head knocked off. Former Cowboys tight end Jason Witten, now an ESPN analyst, called it disrespectful, as did Jones. Titans coach Mike Vrabel agreed.“That’s not what we want as an organization. That’s not what I want as a head coach,” Vrabel said Tuesday, via video posted by Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “I want our guys to play as hard as they possibly can, for each other, between the whistles, as physical, as aggressive, as clean as they possibly can. I get that there’s things that cross the line between whistles. Once the whistle blows, celebrate with a teammate. Find somebody else in a Titans uniform. Find a coach. Celebrate with them. But we don’t need to do that. That’s not what we want to do. I talked to Kevin this morning. I’ll talk to the team again tomorrow. That goes for a lot of guys. That’s not what I want. If that’s what they want, then we see it very differently.”Although officials didn’t penalize Byard Youth Demarcus Lawrence Jersey , he is subject to an NFL fine as the rule book specifically covers stomping on a team logo.Cowboys news: Chicken or egg, is it the players or the coaches at fault in Dallas? Is play-calling really to blame for Cowboys' struggles? Here's what Brad Sham thinks - SportsDay staffIn this transcript of podcast hosted by David Moore, play-by-play legend Brad Sham offers some great thoughts on the issue of offensive play calls.Cowboys' offensive play-calling could be better, but the bigger issue is the talent on the field - Jon Machota, SportsDayMachota took some questions, and he chimes in on the play-calling as well.Answers for Dallas Cowboys' offensive woes must come from within - Todd Archer, ESPNWith the Cowboys mired under a landslide of offensive issues, a lot of people are offering suggestions as to what they can do. Todd Archer is one of the best beat writers covering them, and he has three of his own, including this one.A Passing Game Solution; LVE Time; More - Rob Phillips, DallasCowboys.comPhillips saw something that he thinks might work for Dallas. It is worth noting that the Detroit Lions are best in the NFL in passing yards allowed, and dead last in stopping the run.What the Cowboys, QB Dak Prescott need to do more of to fix broken passing game - John Owning, SportsDayWhile the play-calling has been getting lots of scrutiny http://www.authenticsdallascowboys.com/cheap-deonte-thompson-jersey , Dak Prescott has also been getting tons of criticism.Wanna Know What The Yips Looks Like, Watch Dak - Cory Maegors, 105.3 The FanThis is a different take on Dak Prescott's issues - and the idea they are basically in his head makes some sense.Maybe Dak Prescott just is what he is: A 4th-round quarterback - Zeke Barrera, Cowboys WireIt is a scary thought since the team has gone all in on Dak, but maybe they just expected too much from him going forward.Missing Travis Frederick caused domino affect - Stefan Stevenson, Fort Worth Star-TelegramAll-Pro guard Zack Martin offers his support for his quarterback, and puts poor execution at the top of his list for what needs to be fixed.Randy Gregory penalty set up field goal - Stefan Stevenson, Fort Worth Star-TelegramSome thought there should have been a strong reaction from Jason Garrett when Randy Gregory drew a stupid penalty at the end of the first half that helped get the Seahawks closer for what turned out to be a successful field goal. But if you were expecting that, you haven't been paying much attention to Garrett and his approach to things since, well, forever.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Saints receiver Michael Thomas went back in time for his

Gửi bàigửi bởi minhnguyen1408 » Thứ 6 14/12/18 13:18

minhnguyen1408

Bài viết: 140
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 05/12/18 12:18
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần