Cowboys news: Ezekiel Elliott draws rave reviews Cowboys out

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Cowboys news: Ezekiel Elliott draws rave reviews Cowboys out

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 10/12/18 11:10

Lions with fourth-quarter fireworks – Bob Sturm Youth Dak Prescott Jersey , The AthleticSturm provides his usual deep dive into what happened Sunday and what it means moving forward. He focuses on the three big plays from Ezekiel Elliott. Dak Prescott badly needed a win — and he came through – Calvin Watkins, The AthleticPrescott, for a week at least, quieted his critics and Watkins gives us his thoughts. MMQB: Teams taking huge risks in NFL Week 4- Albert Breer, SI.comIt took four weeks, but the Cowboys finally warranted a mention by the Monday Morning Quarterback. Dak Prescott finds his poise, leadership in the Cowboys' big moment - Todd Archer, ESPNArcher also has praise for Prescott's game, especially the final, game-winning drive. The Cowboys can't have Ezekiel Elliott as their No. 1 receiver. Here's where they could get help - Rick Gosselin, SportsDayThe Cowboys offense finally generated more than 200 yards passing Sunday but Gosselin points out they continue to get virtually nothing from the wide receiving corps. Who knew a collection of cast-offs and mid-round draft picks would struggle?3 things we learned from Cowboys' win over Lions: Byron Jones may be the best CB in football right now - John Owning, SportsDayJohn Owning, now at SportDay, is always a must-read. His lengthy breakdown of the Cowboy's victory has a number of interesting insights. Top 10: Zeke & D-Law Are Easy Youth Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , But Who’s Next? - DallasCowboys.com staffThe staff over at the Mothership vote on the top ten performances from the victory over the Lions. Cowboys Will Wait & See On David Irving’s Role - David Helman, DallasCowboys.comDavid Irving is officially eligible to return to the Cowboys. How soon he'll see live game-action is an unknown. Helman gives us the details on this evolving situation. Scout’s Eye: Big Blocks, Defensive Grades - Bryan Broaddus, DallasCowboys.comThe broad one gives his scout's judgments of Sunday's contest. Like many of us, he liked what he saw from Chidobe Awuzie despite the second-year corner surrendering a number of catches. Audibles at the Line: Week 4 - Staff, FootballOutsidersThe FO staff have running commentary on the Dallas - Detroit matchup, which is pretty interesting. Terrance Williams expected back Tuesday – Charean Williams, ProFootballTalkC. Williams reports T. Williams is expected back after missing the first game of his career Sunday. We’ve got a new episode of The 75O with Tony Casillas (yes, THAT Tony Casillas) and RJ Ochoa available for you on the Blogging The Boys podcast feed. The guys broke down everything that worked (and things that could use some work) during the victory against Detroit.You won’t want to miss any of these shows so just go ahead and save yourself some time by subscribing to our podcast feed.Subscribe using Apple (iTunes).Subscribe using Android devices. Jonathan Stewart has been involved in 11 training camps during his NFL career, so the 31-year-old veteran running back knows the drill.Regardless that Stewart signed a reported two-year, $6.9 million contract with the New York Giants as a free agent, he knows that nothing in the NFL is guaranteed."Every year, I feel like I'm fighting for a spot," Stewart said after Sunday's practice as the Giants prepare for their final preseason game Thursday night against New England. "I think everyone is battling. Every time I step onto the field Color Rush Maliek Collins Jersey , I'm trying to put my best foot forward."So far, the Giants have yet to see any of the ability that enabled Stewart to stay in the league so long. He had amassed 7,318 yards rushing and 51 touchdowns in 10 years with the Carolina Panthers.Stewart's preseason performance of a total of minus-5 yards on 10 rushing attempts should be cause for concern to some — but not Stewart."I think the preseason is a time to work on our craft," Stewart said. "I'm still trying to jell with the first team. I'm trying not to dwell on certain things."One of those things was a fumble on one of his carries against the New York Jets on Friday night."I didn't hold on to the ball like I should," Stewart said. "I have to learn to bounce back from my mistakes. Not everything can go your way. I had a good offseason in terms of training. I think it has been a good preseason for me. I've been getting a good amount of practice reps."That number will decrease now that rookie Saquon Barkley, the team's No. 1 draft pick out of Penn State and the No. 2 overall pick in the draft, returned to practice full time Sunday. Barkley has been held out most of the past two weeks after tweaking a hamstring in practice."He's a very talented guy," Stewart said of Barkley. "He's a physical specimen. You don't see many running backs of that caliber. He's like nothing I've ever seen. It's a great sign that he's back. He's a workaholic. When he got hurt, he was looking to get back as quick as possible."Barkley is back and projected to be the starting tailback. Second-year player Wayne Gallman Jr., the team's fourth-round selection in the 2017 draft who rushed for 476 yards and caught 34 passes as a rookie, has been impressive in the preseason and is probably ahead of Stewart on the depth chart.Giants' first-year head coach Pat Shurmur isn't too concerned about Stewart's preseason and doesn't sound like a coach who is ready to give up on Stewart."Jonathan is a pro," Shurmur said. "I know how his offseason training has gone for him. I trust Jonathan and I trust that he will be productive for us."Shurmur also knows that the Giants have not run the ball effectively in the preseason."When you don't run the ball well, it's the whole team's fault," Shurmur said. "When you don't run the ball well early in the game Allen Hurns Jersey , that sets the tone for the rest of the game. It's a team thing to work on the running game. It's not just one person. "The Giants might have lost a key player during practice Sunday when starting outside linebacker Olivier Vernon went down with an apparent left ankle injury and had to be taken off the practice field on a cart."He just went inside the block and went over on his ankle," Shurmur said. "He's being evaluated right now."The Giants also welcomed back starting tight end Evan Engram, who left Friday night's preseason game with the Jets with what was initially diagnosed as a concussion.The second-year pass catcher, who had 64 receptions and six touchdowns as a rookie, was on the field running and riding the stationary bicycle Sunday, but was not involved with any contact, because he's still in the NFL's concussion protocol.NOTES: The Giants traded center Brett Jones to the Vikings for a 2019 draft pick. ... WR Odell Beckham, Jr. has not seen any action yet in the preseason, but he looks healthy in practice and was actually joking around Sunday returning punts in some drills. ... With the trade of Jones, Jon Halapio is entrenched as the team's starter at center, but John Greco slides in as the No. 2 center on the depth chart. ... Linebacker Ray-Ray Armstrong continues to impress in the preseason and looks as if he has earned a spot on the roster. If Armstrong makes the cut, it means that three of the Giants linebackers this season were members of the Los Angeles Rams a year ago, joining Alec Ogletree and Connor Barwin.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách