www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 16/01/19 10:44

Packers power rankings Youth Jamaal Williams Jersey , Week 2: Packers move up, still trail Vikings As the NFL world adjusts to all the action from the first week of the season, the Green Bay Packers have begun their rise within the power rankings. The Aaron Rodgers-led 20-point comeback effort over the Chicago Bears has pushed the Packers to No. 4 in SB Nation’s weekly NFL power index.An all-time great comeback like the one Green Bay pulled off in prime time will always garner positive attention, but the team began the season ranked fairly high. SB Nation started the Packers at No. 7, falling behind just a few fellow NFC contenders. Even at the Packers’ current position, they fall behind the division-rival Minnesota Vikings (No. 1 entering Week 2) and defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles (No. 3).The Packers have also risen in esteem elsewhere on the internet. ESPN moved them up one spot from a No. 8 starting position while Sporting News bumped them up to No. 6. In terms of the major outlets, only USA Today dropped Green Bay after the Week 1 action, moving them down a spot to No. 7.Look for the Packers to make a significant jump or fall in next week’s rankings. They host the Vikings, the consensus top team in the NFC across the major power rankings, and will either fight their way into the top few spots or tumble down to the back of the top 10.Packers Film Room: Davante Adams’ interview is interrupted by Josh Jackson’s pick-six People take football very seriously. Sometimes too seriously. I’m here to change that one play at a time. For any plays you’d like me to discuss Youth Clay Matthews Jersey , tweet me at @farminvt.I told myself I wasn’t going to do another clip of Davante Adams. I wasn’t.“He’s going to be overdone”, I said.“He’ll have plenty of other opportunities this season, don’t go back to back with highlights of him”.Well here we are, yet again spotlighting Adams for his magnificent play in week 2 of the 2018 preseason.Adams has gotten off to even faster starts than Justify coming out of the gates, or me when I hear “burgers are done”. Adams played only 7 snaps in the second preseason game but he left his mark in a hurry:Ahh, so good.Can’t wait until these games actually start to matter. But then again, does anything really matter? Aren’t we all just a collection of molecules being hurled around space on a giant rock, trying to make the best of our limited existence before we meet the inevitable end? Anyway, Adams wasn’t done putting his mark on the game once he came out though.With 12 minutes to go in the third quarter and the Packers on defense, Adams was showing off his pearly whites and fantastic head of hair in a sideline interview. Let’s take a look (recommended sound on):Did you see that smile? A smile that could shine through a black hole - a smile that could light up the state of Wisconsin for a year. Colgate and Head & Shoulders should give this guy a marketing deal yesterday. Let’s go through this interview step by step.It starts off pretty inconspicuously Womens Blake Martinez Jersey , with Adams brushing his hair aside as he listens to reporter Lance Allan’s questions.Immediately afterwards is where Adams’ real skill shows through.Yeah, he’s pretty good at running routes, making contested catches, getting yards after the catch, yadda yadda.Look at the eyes here; not only is he smoothly answering some of the most hard-hitting, ‘gotcha’ type questions ever asked by man, he is also taking notes on the Steelers second unit offense in case he wants to ever change positions to DB.I mean, this is a man locked in to his target:Adams then flashes his pythons and looks directly at the camera - he knows what America wants, and he’s giving it to them.More Davante, less everything else.Here’s the interview in slow motion for all the extra goodness:Oh Womens Geronimo Allison Jersey , I guess Josh Jackson made a pretty nice play in the background too.It’s hard to see as there’s an incredibly suave, talented, superstar in the way, but if you look closely you’ll find it.That’s it for this week - remember to enjoy yourself, and as always, stay weird.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 4 23/01/19 7:18

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần