www.ramsfootballauthentics.com

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

www.ramsfootballauthentics.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 16/01/19 11:19

The Steelers http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/todd-gurley-ii-jersey-authentic , Packers, Seahawks and Raiders have byes this week, and the real roster management challenge begins.Four or more teams will be off in each of the next five weeks. This is the stretch where depth either really pays off or can hurt your outlook if you are not informed and dedicated enough. But do take one week at a time, especially if you have superstars off this week. We're most notably without the services of all the prime Pittsburgh skill position players, the Packers passing game pieces, plus Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson.RUNNING BACKSMARLON MACK, Colts (26.4 percent owned): Projected to be the lead back in Indianapolis this year, Mack finally returned from a hamstring injury last week and rushed for 89 yards on 12 carries. He is not going to be a regular starter for you but can be a good fill-in for bye or injury purposes. This week, faces Buffalo's 18th ranked run defense, which makes him an adequate replacement play.ITO SMITH, Falcons (13.7): The rookie remains widely available despite TD runs in three consecutive games. A total of 62 rushing yards during that span may be a prime reason he is still on many waiver wires. But the RB position is tough enough to deal with when there are not four-team byes and you may need to use Smith as a sub. On a very good offense, he should continue to get some opportunities to finish off scoring drives.RAHEEM MOSTERT, 49ers (0.1): After flashing some spark in the preseason, Mostert surprisingly received some playing time against the 49ers Monday night and rushed for 87 yards on 12 carries. Mostert displayed good vision and patience and added some more speed to the Niners offense. Mostert may only be a part-timer going forward, but depth is obviously needed at this position right now.NICK CHUBB, Browns (22.2): Carlos Hyde has only 12 total points in point per reception formats in his last two games and appears to have hit some sort of invisible wall. Hue Jackson has indicated he needs to get Chubb more work and Hyde could also force him into an expanded role at any time when you consider his injury history.WIDE RECEIVERSMARQUISE GOODWIN, 49ers (43.6): Injuries hindered Goodwin until this week, and he was cut in 8.9 percent of leagues last week. Goodwin, who was drafted as a potential WR3 with upside in the preseason, then re-emerged in a big way with four catches for 126 yards and two touchdowns on Monday night. Goodwin is not only back on the fantasy radar, but at a high cost as he may be the most sought-after waiver pickup of the week.JERMAINE KEARSE http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/cooper-kupp-jersey-authentic , Jets (0.9): Quincy Enunwa is out for at least three weeks with a high ankle sprain and Kearse stepped into the void quickly in Week 6, catching nine passes for 94 yards. Kearse is a veteran receiver who should have the trust of rookie QB Sam Darnold, especially after he performed adequately at times for the Jets last season.JOSH REYNOLDS. Rams (0.4): He is in the waiver conversation again with Cooper Kupp out with a knee injury. Reynolds may be third on the receiving ladder for the Rams this week, but you can consider him for bye week usage when you note he faces San Francisco's 20th-ranked pass defense, a unit which has often looked even worse than that rating.TAYLOR GABRIEL, Bears (32.6): The emergence of the Bears offense over the past two games has included the sudden rise of Gabriel as a featured playmaker. He has caught 12 passes for 214 yards and two TDs during that span. Gabriel is getting more volume than expected, which could quell some concerns that he may be a boom-or-bust type.TIGHT ENDO.J. Howard, Buccaneers (36.5): Considering the thin state of the position, if you need help at TE, Howard should be your top priority this week. He returned rather quickly from a knee injury this past week and caught four passes for 62 yards and a TD. Howard already has three double figure PPR performances this year. He was regarded as a top TE prospect coming out of last year's draft and could be on the verge of a real breakout in a pass-happy offense.QUARTERBACKC.J. BEATHARD, 49ers (5.7): Beathard has played better than expected, having scored 18 to 19 fantasy points in standard scoring over the past three games, with two TD passes in each and 298 or more yards in two outings. He can keep his team in games or playing catch-up. Beathard is looking like a viable fantasy QB2, and against the Rams' 29th-ranked pass defense this week, he is a good sub for Ben Roethlisberger or Aaron Rodgers. The Denver Broncos may have lost a respected voice when they traded former captain Demaryius Thomas to the Houston Texans on Tuesday, but they certainly didn't lose any of their gift of gab."I don't flinch from situations like this," declared rookie receiver Courtland Sutton , whose emergence as a big-play threat made the 30-year-old Thomas more valuable to general manager John Elway as trade bait than a tutor.Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr., who credited Thomas with helping to make him the superstar he's become, will spend Sunday trying to snarl DeAndre Hopkins when the Broncos (3-5) host the Texans (5-3) in Thomas' hurried homecoming.If Harris finds himself covering Thomas, who's replacing Will Fuller (ACL) in the Texans' lineup, the advantage goes to ..."Oh, me Womens Greg Zuerlein Jersey ," Harris said matter-of-factly.Why's that?"I'm that good."The same can't be said for the Broncos overall.They've lost five of six despite a backfield that's the best in the business, averaging an NFL-high 5.3 yards per carry but just 18th in rush attempts per game.Offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave is doing what Mike McCoy did in Denver before getting fired last year: spreading out the offensive formations despite a good ground game and left tackle Garett Bolles' holding habit.Case Keenum has been sacked 22 times, 20 of which have come with him in the shotgun, to go with a league-high 10 interceptions.Defensively, the Broncos have been stumped by cornerback Bradley Roby's slide after his promotion from nickel back following the trade of Aqib Talib. In a contract year, they expected him to flourish as a starter. Instead, he's been giving his man too much cushion or getting fooled by quarterbacks burning him for big plays.Middling drafts prior to this year's crescendo has left coach Vance Joseph (8-16) without the option of benching Bolles or Roby, although cornerback Tramaine Brock's return from a pulled hamstring and solid play over the past two weeks could foretell a return to some nickel back snaps for Roby.Elway insists the Broncos can turn things around over the second half and avoid the franchise's first back-to-back losing seasons since 1971-72.If not, Joseph could be out of a job.Texans coach Bill O'Brien was feeling the heat himself before J.J. Watt and DeShaun Watson rounded into form, leading Houston on a five-game winning streak, something only four other teams in the Super Bowl era have done after starting 0-3.The Texans were devastated last week when receiver Will Fuller (32 catches, 503 yards, 4 TDs) tore an ACL, ending his season.Enter Thomas (36 catches, 402 yards, three TDs) ."It's going to be great" having Thomas alongside Hopkins, Watson said. "Nothing really should stop the train. D.T.'s a veteran guy that can do a lot of different things and he's played a lot football. So it's a great opportunity for all of us to get on the same page and continue to put a lot yards in the air and put a lot points on the board."Other subplots Sunday when Thomas returns to Denver for his first look at the visitor's locker room and gets a peek at the "Thank you" banner being added to his 10-story-high image on the north side of Mile High Stadium:KEENUM-O'BRIENKeenum and O'Brien are mutual admirers, but they have a different view of their brief time together in Houston.In his book, Keenum wrote that when the Texans signed Ryan Mallet and cut him, "Coach O'Brien looked right at me and told me I'd never be more than a third-string quarterback in the NFL."Not so, said O'Brien."In all my years of coaching, I've never said anything like that to any player," O'Brien said Youth Ramik Wilson Jersey , adding, "I have a great, great amount of respect for Case Keenum."Keenum didn't back down, saying he "outlined it in my book," but he did return the praise."I've got so much respect for Coach O'Brien. I learned so much ball from him, just how to study defenses, what type of leverages and coverages, just dissecting defenses. He taught me so much ball," Keenum said."Whatever it was that was said motivated me. Every coach I've ever had, they've gotten me to where I am now. I've got the utmost respect for him and the whole Texans organization."WATT A COMEBACKWatt has shaken off two years of injuries to return to superstardom with eight sacks, 10 tackles for loss, 13 quarterback hits and four forced fumbles. He's started all eight games this season after playing in just eight games combined over the previous two seasons because of a bad back and a broken leg."I can't sit here and get too mad at people who thought I might be washed up or thought I might be done because I was sitting in that same boat when I was sitting at home with a cast on my leg and not being able to walk, thinking, 'Man, will I be the same again?'" Watt said."I still don't think I'm there yet. I still think I'm working and trying to get back there, but it's been fun to play, it's been fun to win, it's been fun to just go out there and make some plays."YOUTH SERVEDSutton isn't the only Broncos rookie making a huge impact. Edge rusher Bradley Chubb , the No. 5 overall pick in the draft, leads all rookies with seven sacks and is won Defensive Rookie of the Month honors for October. Undrafted running back Phillip Lindsay leads all rookies with 531 yards rushing.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: www.ramsfootballauthentics.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 4 23/01/19 7:16

donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần