I was provided an early set of lines for this upcoming week

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

I was provided an early set of lines for this upcoming week

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 18/02/19 11:29

Monday morning https://www.coltsfanshop.com , games via the NFL Superbook by Westgate Las Vegas and they updated them this Tuesday morning at 11am. Let’s dive right in! I will try to keep this article updated as soon as the money line and over/under are populated!Thursday, November 29, 2018New Orleans Saints (-7.5)ATDallas CowboysMoney line: NO -400O/U: 53The skinny: NO possesses the #1 scoring offense and DAL is 5th in points allowed on defense.Jared’s pick: Line has moved in NO’s direction by .5 in a day. Tells me this will be a close game. I’ll take the over and Dallas ATS.Sunday, December 2, 2018Baltimore Ravens (-1.5)ATAtlanta FalconsMoney line: BAL -125O/U: +49The skinny: I saw an early line of BAL (-2.5). I love Lamar Jackson and he is 2-0 as a starting QB in the NFL. Remember ATL is the home team and a dog. This could be a trap game for BAL Indianapolis Colts Customized Jerseys , but not necessarily one they’ll lose.Jared’s pick: The line has moved towards ATL and that makes me want to take them ATS and the over.Denver Broncos (-4)ATCincinnati BengalsMoney line: DEN -210O/U: +42.5The skinny: CIN might be the worst 5-6 team in the league playing a DEN team, also 5-6. There was no early line here.Jared’s pick: I’d take DEN to cover and the under. CIN QB Dalton went to IR.Los Angeles Rams (-9.5)ATDetroit LionsMoney line: LAR -550O/U: +55The skinny: The line has moved towards LAR and I think we all know this isn’t going to be pretty.Jared’s pick: LAR to cover and I’d take the over.Arizona Cardinals AT Green Bay Packers (-14)Money line: GB -1100O/U: +44.5The skinny: Both teams have lost 4 of their last 5 and I expect a rough outing for the road team.Jared’s pick: GB to cover.Buffalo Bills AT Miami Dolphins (-5)Money line: MIA -220O/U: +40The skinny: BUF has won its last 2 games while MIA has dropped 4 of their last 5. The line has moved away from MIA.Jared’s pick: BUF ATS and the under.Chicago BearsATNew York Giants (XX)The skinny: CHI has won its last 5 games and appear to be playoff bound.Jared’s pick: CHI straight up.Carolina Panthers(-3.5)ATTampa Bay BuccaneersMoney line: CAR -190O/U: +56.5The skinny: CAR has lost 3 in a row. TB has a QB carousel. This line has moved away from CAR by .5 in 24 hours.Jared’s pick: CAR to cover and take the over.Indianapolis Colts (-4)ATJacksonville JaguarsMoney line: IND -210O/U: 47.5The skinny: IND are winners of 5 straight and JAX have lost 5 straight. Blake Bortles has been benched in favor of someone you’ve never heard of, the JAX OL is in shambles, they just fired their OC, and RB Fournette may be serving a one game suspension for coming off the bench and fighting during last week’s game. I’m not making this up.Jared’s pick: IND to cover and take the under.Cleveland BrownsATHouston Texans (-6)Money line: HOU -270O/U: +47.5The skinny: HOU has won its last 5 games and CLE has won its last 2. The line has moved toward HOU 1.5 in 24 hours.Jared’s pick: HOU to cover and take the over.New York JetsATTennessee Titans (-9.5)Money line: TEN -500O/U: +40.5The skinny: NYJ have dropped their last 5 games.Jared’s pick: TEN straight up and probably the under.Kansas City Chiefs (-14.5)ATOakland RaidersMoney line: KC -1429O/U: +54.5The skinny: KC has won 4 of their last 5 and OAK has lost 4 of their last 5.Jared’s pick: KC to cover and probably the over.Minnesota VikingsATNew England Patriots (-6)Money line: NE -275O/U: +48.5The skinny: MIN has won 3 of their last 5 and NE has won 4 of its last 5.Jared’s pick: MIN ATS and the over.San Francisco 49ersATSeattle Seahawks (-10)Money line: SEA -500O/U: +46The skinny: SF has lost 4 of their last 5 and SEA has won its last 2.Jared’s pick: SEA to cover and take the over.Los Angeles ChargersATPittsburgh Steelers (-3.5)Money line: PIT -179O/U: +51.5The skinny: Both teams have won 4 of their last 5.Jared’s pick: LAC ATS and the over.Monday Indianapolis Colts T-Shirts , December 3, 2018Washington RedskinsATPhiladelphia Eagles (-6.5)Money line: PHI -275O/U: +44The skinny: PHI is, at the very least, coming off a win and has their starting QB.Jared’s pick: PHI to cover and take the over. Ghosting: Even as he disappears from the stat sheet, T.Y. Hilton is aiding the Colts' versatile offense | Colts | heraldbulletin.comT.Y. Hilton wasn't happy with his numbers in 2017.Jack Doyle Ranks As Pro Football Focus’ Top Run-Blocking Tight EndPro Football Focus came out with a “Best of Everything” article this week https://www.coltsfanshop.com/hats , in which Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle is named the top run-blocking tight end in the NFL.Colts vs. Titans: What to watch for Sunday | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Areas of interest in the Indianapolis Colts’ Sunday meeting with the Tennessee Titans at Lucas Oil Stadium. Other than the fact Reggie Wayne’s name will be added to the Ring of Honor at halftime, that is. Kickoff: 1 p.m. Broadcast: CBS4 Strength vs.High-scoring Colts face stingy Titans in critical AFC South battle | Colts | heraldbulletin.comThe Titans have yet to allow a touchdown reception by a tight end this season. The Colts' tight ends have combined for 15 scoring catches through nine games.COLTS MEDIA
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: I was provided an early set of lines for this upcoming w

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 02/03/19 11:44

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

bấm mí không đều
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến5 khách