.The Browns rookie quarterback has teamed up with Barstool

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

.The Browns rookie quarterback has teamed up with Barstool

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 6 22/02/19 14:37

CLEVELAND (AP) — Baker Mayfield is making a handoff from the heartSports to raise money for Special Olympics Jim Brown Color Rush Jersey , an organization he first made a personal connection with while playing at Oklahoma. Mayfield has helped create a line of clothing merchandise , including T-shirts, hoodies and a flag bearing his image, with 100 percent of the sales proceeds going to Special Olympics Ohio.Mayfield was moved to do more charitable work after being involved in college with “Special Spectators,” a program that allows seriously ill children to have an all-access, VIP-day at sporting events.“It was a special bond, and when you do stuff like that, it makes a huge difference when you can build an actual relationship instead of just saying, ‘Hey, I like this cause I want to throw money at it’ Jamie Collins Jersey ,” Mayfield said in a phone interview with The Associated Press.“But there were relationships throughout that process that made a huge impact on me so my love for inspiring kids and competing in sports made Special Olympics a very easy choice to help out.”Mayfield said being around children and young adults with disabilities and other challenges gives him perspective — and appreciation.“I’m so blessed to be in the position that I’m in,” he said. “It makes me think that there are no bad days. I need to be thankful for what I have and when I’m around kids like that, they always find a way to put a smile on my face when they have absolutely every reason not to do that. And to me, that’s inspiring. That’s finding the good in every situation, the positives in every situation that you can and it’s so much fun to see.”Mayfield launched the initiative during his bye week with the Browns, who selected him with the No. 1 overall pick in this year’s NFL draft. Mayfield had his best game as a pro last week, throwing three touchdown passes as Cleveland beat Atlanta 28-16 to snap a four-game losing streak.It’s been a bumpy first NFL season for both Mayfield and the Browns, who are undergoing more change following coach Hue Jackson’s recent firing.But Mayfield has long-suffering Cleveland fans feeling good about the team’s future, especially because it appears the Browns finally have found a franchise quarterback.For Mayfield, the adversity is nothing new. He battled to win a starting job in high school and then walked on at both Texas Tech and Oklahoma before winning the Heisman Trophy.Obstacles are nothing new Christian Kirksey Color Rush Jersey , and in some ways, he feels coming to Cleveland and helping the Browns was destined.“I think everything happens for a reason,” he said. “I love a good challenge. I think it’s been everything that I’ve gone through, the lessons I’ve learned and the things that I’ll continue to learn now that I’m here. Yeah, I think it’s absolutely meant to be, and I couldn’t be happier to have an opportunity to change it.” Chalk up another win for your Cleveland Browns! The Cleveland Browns had four representatives at the 2019 Pro Bowl: WR Jarvis Landry, OG Joel Bitonio, DE Myles Garrett, and CB Denzel Ward. Here is a recap of his performance and the aftermath.Final ScoreAFC - 26NFC - 7Each Browns player received $67,000 for the victory https://www.brownsfanshop.com/JC-Tretter-Jersey , along with everyone else on the AFC team. Everyone on the NFC team received $34,000 in bonus money. Oftentimes, the players use that extra money to help fund friends and family coming down (airfare, hotel, meals, etc), so there is something to fight for as the game goes on. Rain played a factor in the outcome of the game, as quarterbacks were generally inaccurate throughout the contest.Browns PerformancesWR Jarvis Landry - You could tell that Landry was having a good time, but as far as statistics go, he put up a donut. He was targeted 7 times Ozzie Newsome Jersey , but came away with no catches. He was credited with a forced fumble on a pass that was intercepted (although the NFC still recovered). He almost had a touchdown, but couldn’t pull in this pass from QB Deshaun Watson:OG Joel Bitonio - The Browns offensive lineman started at left guard.DE Myles Garrett - Garrett was part of the defensive stat sheet and started, registering this absolutely brutal sack on QB Russell Wilson. This type of play illustrates just how seriously players take the game.CB Denzel Ward - He was not a starter, but the Browns rookie did play in the game, getting in on the second series of the game. He did not log anything on the stat sheet, though.There were co-MVPs — QB Patrick Mahomes for the offense and S Jamal Adams for the defense. Here is the trophy handling:Until next year, right?
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: .The Browns rookie quarterback has teamed up with Barsto

Gửi bàigửi bởi donguyen23 » Thứ 7 02/03/19 10:56

Nâng cung chân mày
Đôi mắt là cửa sổ của tâm hồn” bởi mọi thứ trên khuôn mặt của mỗi người hầu như biểu hiện rõ nhất ở đôi mắt, vậy nên tất cả chúng ta nhất là chị em phụ nữ ai cũng muốn có một đôi mắt to và đẹp. Tuy nhiên có nhiều người sinh ra cảm thấy kém may mắn, thiếu tự tin khi sở hữu đôi mắt bé, mắt một mí… treo chân mày

Sử dụng các dụng cụ kích mí giúp đôi mắt trông to tròn hơn, nhưng các phương pháp này không mang lại hiệu quả lâu dài, thậm chí còn xuất hiện những biến chứng không tốt.
có nên nhấn mí không
Để khắc phục tình trạng này, phương pháp phẫu thuật làm mắt to hơn ( phẫu thuật mắt to ) hay còn được hiểu là “thẩm mỹ đôi mắt” đã ra đời và được nhiều nhiều người quan tâm.
Cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười ...
nhấn mí mắt không phẫu thuật

Đây là dịch vụ tổng hợp nhiều phương pháp, kỹ thuật thẩm mỹ mắt khác nhau như: cắt mí mắt, lấy mỡ mí mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt to, lấy mỡ bọng mắt, nâng mí mắt, mở rộng góc mắt, thẩm mỹ mắt cười, thẩm mỹ mắt xếch...Tùy vào đôi mắt và nhu cầu của mỗi người, chúng ta sẽ được các cơ sở thẩm mỹ tư vấn phù hợp với mong muốn phẫu thuật của mình. Để đảm bảo mắt bạn nên được tiến hành theo phương pháp nào thì cần đến gặp trực tiếp bác sĩ để kiểm tra tình trạng mắt của mình, và được tư vấn kỹ thuật phẫu thuật mắt to phù hợp.
bấm mí và cắt mí khác nhau như thế nào

Đây không phải là phẫu thuật chữa bệnh cho mắt mà là phương pháp để làm hoàn thiện, làm đẹp cho đôi mắt của bạn hơn, nên chi phí cho mỗi gói phẫu thuật sẽ phụ thuộc vào dịch vụ phẫu thuật mà bạn chọn. Thông thường, ở các bệnh viện thẩm mỹ hiện nay chi phí gói phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ mắt thường dao động từ 10 triệu đến 20 triệu đồng đối với một dịch vụ thẩm mỹ.

bấm mí không đều
donguyen23

Bài viết: 3219
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 09/07/18 12:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách