Would you rather I gave you some clickbait like why we shoul

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Would you rather I gave you some clickbait like why we shoul

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 12/03/19 13:51

I know https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jaquiski-Tartt-Jersey , this topic has already been covered. ams with the first pick and then trade back into the first and pick up a WR? I already tried that in some posts but, even if Williams is my favorite player in the draft and we need a future replacement for Staley, Nick Bosa is the only pick.Anyway back to Richard Sherman playing free safety, “forgetaboutit”, it is a terrible idea. He does not have the range to play free safety in single deep coverage. We need to pick up a good free safety in free agency and continue to develop Adrian Colbert a a low price backup. The best thing to do is cut Sherman when he can no longer play cornerback. Hopefully we will get a couple of more good years out of him first.I am looking forward to seeing Dante Pettis and Marquise Goodwin playing together this weekend. I am feeling the need for speed. The unfortunate thing is we may lose the number one pick if the two of them and Jeff Wilson do well. At the same time Mike Person Jersey , it would be so fun to watch. I wonder how rare it is for a quarterback to have two four hundred yard games in a row and lose both of them?Onto those wonderfully hot links:49ers CB Sherman sees eventual switch to safetyNick WagonerRichard Sherman contemplates position changeChris BidermanNumber of 49ers on injury report dwindling heading into Week 14Kyle Madson49ers OT Mike McGlinchey channels Ric Flair ahead of Von Miller matchupJennifer Lee ChanStarting duo of Marquise Goodwin and Dante Pettis seems likelyDavid BonillaRichard Sherman is finally feeling healthy againDavid BonillaAhkello Witherspoon prepares to face two different Denver WRsMatt MaioccoHow Emmanuel Sanders injury impacts 49ers in matchup SundayKyle MadsonThis Day in History: San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Jerry Rice sets receiving touchdown recordRobbie Gould is the 49ers’ nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year AwardDavid BonillaTranscript: Robert Saleh discusses Pita Taumoepenu, Marcell Harris, Arik Armstead, DeForest Buckner, defensive miscuessite staff We’ve heard quite a bit this week about Reuben Foster’s release and now to talk about the release of a San Francisco 49ers linebacker is a former 49ers linebacker. Michael Wilhoite was the latest guest on Matt Maiocco 49ers insider podcast and they wasted no time talking about the Reuben Foster release. There’s plenty of speculation made about Foster’sdecisions Patrick Willis Color Rush Jersey , but Wilhoite said those decisions in his [Foster’s] personal life can be visible if you watch him on the football field: Wilhoite went on to explain Reuben Foster’s way of playing football as “See ball, get ball,” and the fact that Foster was not turning out to be the communicator on defense the 49ers hoped he would be (that role would go to Fred Warner). Wilhoite later went on to say the reason for this was simply, “They didn’t trust him.” Wilhoite goes into more detail on the Foster release as well as the 49ers upcoming game with the Seattle Seahawks. I’ve timestamped everything below. You can listen to the interview by using the widget above or going here. 00:55 - Reuben Foster release02:10 - Foster’s undisciplined play on the field03:31 - Foster’s move from MIKE to WILL04:55 - Difference between Aldon Smith and Foster’s situation07:09 - Richard Sherman08:16 - Why the defensive backfield is struggling10:46 - Watching NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis12:45 - Tension/respect between Bowman and Willis14:19 - Playing next to Willis for a season and then playing next to Bowman17:15 - Playing for Jim Harbaugh18:23 - The ‘mutual parting of ways’20:00 - Harbaugh chatter in Seattle21:30 - Seahawks/49ers seasons and any surprise23:11 - Thoughts on Robert Saleh
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách