Asked why he agreed to a one-year deal with Milwaukee rathe

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Asked why he agreed to a one-year deal with Milwaukee rathe

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 30/04/19 9:33

MILWAUKEE (AP) —multiyear offers from other teams http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , catcher Yasmani Grandal gave two simple reasons: the chance to win and family.Grandal lives in Peoria, Arizona, not far from the Brewers‘ spring training camp.“My wife told me: ‘You get to have spring training here and be with your kids a little more,'” Grandal said Tuesday, a day after his $18.25 million deal was announced. “I have a 14-month-old right now who’s running crazy around the house.”Grandal’s deal includes a $16 million salary this year and a $16 million mutual option for 2020 with a $2.25 million buyout due Dec. 31. Grandal has until the third day after the World Series to decide on the option, and the Brewers have until the fifth day.He spent the past four seasons with the Los Angeles Dodgers, who won the last two NL pennants but lost in the World Series each time. The Brewers extended the Dodgers to Game 7 of last year’s NL Championship Series.Brewers general manager David Stearns was content to go into spring training next month with the duo of Manny Pina and Erik Kratz along with prospect Jacob Nottingham. Then came the chance to sign the switch-hitting Grandal for a one-season commitment.“He provides us an offensive force — a powerful force — in the middle of our lineup and he’s one of the best receivers in baseball,” Stearns said. “He handles a pitching staff exceptionally well.”The 30-year-old Grandal hit .242 with an .815 OPS and 24 home runs last year, including 21 homers while batting left-handed.Left-handed hitters have flourished at Miller Park — Christian Yelich became an All-Star, NL batting champion and NL MVP last year after he was acquired from Miami.“I think about 85 percent of all major league ballparks would have been good for me, as long as it wasn’t Petco Park or Dodger Stadium,” Grandal joked. “I love hitting here. I love playing here. It’s going to be exciting being away from those pitcher-friendly ballparks.”Grandal’s poor postseason may have impacted his market. He was just 2 for 11 with no RBIs in the NLCS Willie Stargell Jersey , then went 1 for 5 with no RBIs in the World Series loss to Boston. Grandal also struggled defensively in the postseason with a number of untimely passed balls, though he had been considered a strong defender and pitch framer.Milwaukee raised its payroll from a big league-low $68 million in 2017 to $108 million last year and could set a team record this year, topping 2014’s $110 million. Stearns credited Brewers owner Mark Attanasio for his willingness to increase the budget in pursuit of a championship.“Mark encouraged us to pursue every avenue possible to improve this team throughout the offseason,” Stearns said. “As this opportunity became a possibility, Mark and this ownership group authorized us to stretch our resources beyond their normal constraints.” SEATTLE (AP) — Throughout the offseason, the decisions made about the future of the Seattle Mariners took on different catchphrases.Whether it’s a “step-back” or a “rebuild” or a “reimagining” of Seattle’s current situation and its future hopes, the reality is for the first time in quite a while there appears to be a plan in place to perhaps get the franchise out of the purgatory of mediocrity.There’s optimism about what Seattle’s future could be, but it might result in a difficult 2019 season.“We don’t think this year is a punt,” Seattle general manager Jerry Dipoto said. “We feel like we went from being stuck in the middle of the American League to being stuck in the middle of the American League with a future in front of us. That’s a better place to be.”Seattle begins the season Wednesday in Tokyo with a pair of games against the Oakland Athletics, featuring a roster that is overhauled from the one that finished 2018 with 89 wins and yet again missed out on the postseason. The Mariners extended the longest playoff drought in the major pro sports.Seattle made nine trades in the offseason, shedding itself of heavy salaries and burdensome contracts. In exchange, the club targeted 2021 as a time when it could be more than just a team stuck in the middle of the American League. Seattle acquired a number of key prospects that could be ready to contribute in two years. It kept a handful of core players — Mitch Haniger http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , Marco Gonzales among them — who will be in their prime. And, they freed up the potential to have a significant amount of money available to spend in free agency.It makes sense. It’s also a risky proposition. If those prospects don’t hit, Seattle could find itself set back longer in its hope of again being a contender.“That gives us the opportunity to look at the world in a different way than we could before. That excites us, and I think that excited ownership,” Dipoto said. “While we can’t sit here and stick a flag in the top of the mountain saying we are the world champs in 2021, that is a more realistic goal for us now than it has been in the past.”Here’s what else to watch with the 2019 Mariners:IN ROTATION: The top of Seattle’s rotation should be solid with Gonzales, Mike Leake, Wade LeBlanc and newcomer Yusei Kikuchi. Kikuchi’s arrival will be closely followed as Seattle tries to limit his total innings in his first season in the majors. Gonzales slumped late last season but had a stretch last summer where he was one of the best lefties in the AL.FAREWELL FELIX: It’s clear this will be the final season Felix Hernandez wears a Seattle uniform. He’s going to be Seattle’s No. 5 starter in the rotation, coming off a career worst 5.55 ERA in 2018, and is unhappy about his place. The bigger question is whether Hernandez has anything left to be attractive to another team, either at the trade deadline or for next season, because his time in Seattle seems to be at an end.TRADE BAIT: Part of the reason Seattle acquired Jay Bruce and Edwin Encarnacion during the offseason was to have a lineup that could still be serviceable. How long they’ll be around is another story. Seattle would like both to have a big first-half so they could be trade options by midseason and potentially land the Mariners a couple of more prospects in their rebuild plans. For now Roberto Clemente Jersey , Bruce will split time between first base and outfield, while Encarnacion will be the primary designated hitter.WAIT AND SEE: Two key starters will miss the opening series with third baseman Kyle Seager out for at least a month after hand surgery and Mallex Smith slowed by a shoulder issue. Smith could be ready when the team returns from Japan, while Seager’s injury clears up a logjam at first base for the moment with Ryon Healy moving to third base.ON THE FARM: While the major league club will get plenty of attention, there will be more focus on the minors than previous years. Plenty of attention will be on prospects Evan White, Braden Bishop, Justin Dunn, Shed Long, Jared Kelenic and Julio Rodriguez to name a few. At the Triple-A level, pitcher Justus Sheffield and shortstop J.P. Crawford are likely to be up with the major league club by the end of the season.“Truly connected I think is the best word you can use for that and is what is going on,” Seattle manager Scott Servais said. “From my seat, I’ll pay more attention to it than I ever have here.”
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: Asked why he agreed to a one-year deal with Milwaukee ra

Gửi bàigửi bởi mymy2000 » Thứ 7 29/06/19 15:32

Hiện nay, bọc răng sứ là dịch vụ thẩm mỹ nha khoa nhận được sự quan tâm hàng đầu của khách hàng ở nhiều độ tuổi khách nhau nhưng đều đang gặp phải những vấn đề về răng như răng xỉn màu, răng sứt mẻ, răng thưa, răng hô móm nhẹ,…

Bọc răng sứ giá bao nhiêu thẩm mỹ là phương pháp khôi phục lại một hoặc nhiều chiếc răng bị gãy vỡ, sứt mẻ, đổi màu hoặc răng hô móm nhẹ mà chưa cần tới niềng,… bằng một lớp vỏ răng sứ được chế tạo đặc biệt. Lớp vỏ răng sứ này có màu sắc giống với men răng thật, được thiết kế rỗng bên trong để bọc lại cùi răng thật giúp cải thiện thẩm mỹ và khả năng ăn nhai của toàn bộ khuôn hàm.
Nha Khoa SunShine
mymy2000

Bài viết: 1216
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 01/06/19 23:00
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách