In a game when Drew Brees didn’t throw a touchdown and NFL

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

In a game when Drew Brees didn’t throw a touchdown and NFL

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 06/05/19 11:26

EAST RUTHERFORD Aldrick Rosas Color Rush Jersey , N.J. (AP) —Thomas was limited to four catches, the New Orleans Saints won with other options — Alvin Kamara and a defense that didn’t live up to its much-maligned status. Kamara ran for three second-half touchdowns, Wil Lutz matched his career high with four field goals and the Saints’ defense shut down the New York Giants after giving up an early touchdown in a 33-18 win on Sunday.“This was a complete game, everything came together,” said Kamara, who ran for 134 yards and scored on runs of 9, 4 and 49 yards. “Lutz making big kicks, those were as big as anything. The defense came up big, the O-line did a great job. That was the big difference. You know, the running game has been building. I just get behind those big guys and we get some big runs.”The win was the third straight for the Saints (3-1) and it sent the offensively inept Giants to their third loss in four games under new coach Pat Shurmur. New York is averaging just over 20 points — 27 came in the win at Houston — and this was a season low.“It seems like it shouldn’t be this hard but it is,” said New York star receiver Odell Beckham Jr. “We got to come with the energy like our game last week. It’s not one person doing this or one person doing that. It’s got to be everybody. We’ve just got to stick together It’s definitely not the results we want, the outcome. It’s not the way we want to play.”If there was a surprise Janoris Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , it was the Saints’ defense, which came in ranked 30th in the league. After giving up a 2-yard touchdown pass from Eli Manning to Sterling Shepard on the Giants’ opening drive, New Orleans limited New York to a 33-yard field goal by Aldrick Rosas in the third quarter and a late 1-yard TD run by Saquon Barkley , followed by a 2-point conversion pass from Manning to Shepard. The defense allowed only four plays of 20 or more yards after giving up 37 points in an overtime win over Atlanta last weekend.“What pressure would there be on us?” said Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan. “There was no place to go but up. We talked about trying to get better as a defense and we take every game as a challenge.”The Saints certainly met this challenge.The anticipated shootout between the 39-yard old Brees and the 37-year-old Manning never materialized.Brees, who came in needing 418 yards passing to break Peyton Manning’s NFL career mark, finished 18 of 32 for 217 yards. Manning was 31 of 41 for 255 yards as the Giants (1-3) finished with just 299 total yards.“We got off to a good start, had a good drive,” Manning said. “We thought we’re capable of moving the ball and making plays on this team. We just weren’t able to do it. “Lutz connected from 42, 34, 37 and 26 in the first half. Kamara stretched the lead to 19-7 with 9-yard run that capped a nine-play, 69-yard drive on New Orleans’ opening possession of the second half.The 49-yard run capped a 97-yard drive for the Saints after Ted Ginn Jr. bobbled a kickoff following the Barkley score. The Saints had drives of 74 and 80 on the other touchdowns and finished the game with 392 total yards.Rosas closed the gap to 19-10 in the third quarter, but the Saints took control with Kamara’s final two TD runs in the fourth quarter.The Giants had scored on the opening possession with Manning capping a 10-play Riley Dixon Color Rush Jersey , 75-yard drive with his short TD pass to Shepard. After that, New York gained 22 yards the rest of the half.TRICK PLAYSSaints coach Sean Payton used backup quarterback Taysom Hill in a number of roles. He completed a 10-yard pass on a fake punt on New Orleans’ second possession. It set up Lutz’s first field goal. He also threw an incompletion on a red zone pass, had four runs for 28 yards, and returned a kickoff for 16 yards. Coming into the game, he had not thrown a pass and had three rushes for 39 yards.INJURIES:Saints: No injuries were announced.Giants: Beckham finished the first half in the locker room getting an IV. He returned in the second half and finished with seven receptions for 60 yards.UP NEXTSaints: Home against Washington for a Monday night game on Oct. 8.Giants: At Carolina next Sunday. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — New York Giants safety and leading tackler Landon Collins is going to miss the rest of the season with a shoulder injury.The Giants said Wednesday that Collins has a partially torn labrum and will need surgery. The team had said earlier Collins would not play Sunday in Washington.The expected recovery time for this type of injury can be anywhere from four to six months. Collins was not in the locker room before the practice to comment.An All-Pro in 2106 and a two-time Pro Bowler, Collins was hurt in Sunday's overtime win against the Chicago Bears. He left the game late in the first half after assisting on a tackle against halfback Tarik Cohen. He returned at least twice in the second half and has 96 tackles."Landon displays what he is, he's a very tough guy, very good tackler, he's made a lot of plays for us, especially close to the line of scrimmage," coach Pat Shurmur said of Collins' season. "I've said it numerous times Mario Edwards Jr Color Rush Jersey , in a sport where toughness is required, he's got a lot of it, so that's what I appreciate about him."Collins has led the Giants in tackles in each of his first three seasons. His contract expires after this season. The second-round draft pick in 2015 has started 60 of the team's 61 regular-season and postseason games. He missed the 2017 season finale after fracturing a forearm."It (stinks) not having my guy next to me, but it's a next-man-up league, so that's what we got to do," fellow starting safety Curtis Riley said. "It's going to feel a little funny, but that's my guy, so I got to do it. We got to do it."Veteran Michael Thomas and rookie Sean Chandler probably will share Collins' workload on Sunday."Obviously we're going to miss him, but it's an opportunity for young guys to step up, our new guys to step up," said Thomas, who had five tackles Sunday."You don't just replace a guy like LC Nate Solder Color Rush Jersey , two-time Pro Bowl player, All-Pro safety. You don't just replace that, so that's my brother, we're going to ride for him."Chandler, who had one tackle against the Bears, said he would be ready.Chandler was an undrafted free agent out of Temple. He played in the NFLPA bowl game in January and was coached by Thomas, who signed with the Giants as a free agent in the offseason."He has always tried to give me the inside scoop and way I can do things better," Chandler said of Thomas. "He has always told me to work hard and he still does that."
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: In a game when Drew Brees didn’t throw a touchdown and N

Gửi bàigửi bởi mymy2000 » Thứ 7 29/06/19 16:01

Hiện nay, bọc răng sứ là dịch vụ thẩm mỹ nha khoa nhận được sự quan tâm hàng đầu của khách hàng ở nhiều độ tuổi khách nhau nhưng đều đang gặp phải những vấn đề về răng như răng xỉn màu, răng sứt mẻ, răng thưa, răng hô móm nhẹ,…

Bọc răng sứ giá bao nhiêu thẩm mỹ là phương pháp khôi phục lại một hoặc nhiều chiếc răng bị gãy vỡ, sứt mẻ, đổi màu hoặc răng hô móm nhẹ mà chưa cần tới niềng,… bằng một lớp vỏ răng sứ được chế tạo đặc biệt. Lớp vỏ răng sứ này có màu sắc giống với men răng thật, được thiết kế rỗng bên trong để bọc lại cùi răng thật giúp cải thiện thẩm mỹ và khả năng ăn nhai của toàn bộ khuôn hàm.
Nha Khoa SunShine
mymy2000

Bài viết: 1216
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 01/06/19 23:00
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách