Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Ba

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Ba

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 10/07/19 14:00

Oops Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , I was off by a day yesterday."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sectionsnk StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMid-Week Open Thread: April 24, 2019New,975commentsOops, I was off by a day yesterday.CDTShareTweetShareShareMid-Week Open Thread: April 24, 2019Merry Wednesday, everyone!Man, I was off by a day yesterday. I’m not sure why my mind decided that the draft was starting on Friday, but it was locked in when I wrote yesterday’s blog. I didn’t get a chance to log on to the thread, but I can only assume that I caught a great deal of crap for it. If I didn’t, well, I would be disappointed in you. You’re much too versed in smart-a**ery to miss an easy target like that. Okay Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , so we are now just over ONE day away from the opening of the 2019 draft. I loaded up on charcoal last night, the smoker will be getting a workout this week and weekend.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted shared his final mock of the 2019 mock season.Chris weighed in with TE as his choice for #3 in ‘Minnesota Vikings Top 5 Draft Needs’.In the Daily Norseman FanPulse, fans decided which position they see as the Vikings’ greatest draft need.Great news! Mike Hughes is running again at Vikings’ OTAs, per Chris.The Vikings have announced that LONG time Viking, Scott Studwell, is retiring. Studwell was one of my favorite players back when I started watching football, he and Tommy Kramer. Studwell has been with the team since they drafted him in 1977; as a player until 1990, and continued with the team after retiring, holding various positions in and around the front office.Have a listen to the SB Nation Writers Mock Draft Podcast, from Chris.Ted brought us a bonus edition of Rickspeak, the 2019 Pre-Draft version.Arif posted Norse Code Podcast Episode 274: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Funky as Hell.Vikings and NFL news from other sources Irv Smith black jersey , other sports news, and random oddities:ESPN shared some in-depth stories on some of the draft’s top prospects.From NFL.com, the Seahawks traded Frank Clark to the Chiefs. In return for Clark, Chiefs sent Seattle a 2019 first round pick, a 2020 second round pick, and they swapped 2019 third-round picks. Then, the Chiefs immediately signed Clark to a monster deal; a five-year, $105.5 million deal, with $63.5 million guaranteed.ESPN takes a look back at the crazy 1999 NFL draft.CBS Sports ranks the 10 worst picks and draft busts from the past 30 years.We come to today’s media selection:Let’s keep the blues theme going this week. I love blues, and here is one of the greatest of all time, and a guy I had the opportunity to see live at the annual homecoming show he put on in Indianola Irv Smith Jersey Mens , Mississippi. This is THE Mr. B.B. King. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the rabbit. EAGAN Irv Smith Jersey nfl draft , Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings have hired Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive adviser, a big bump in experience for Mike Zimmer’s turned-over staff.The Vikings announced the move on Monday night.Kubiak spent the last two seasons as a senior personnel adviser with the Denver Broncos after stepping down as their head coach due to health concerns. Zimmer picked Kevin Stefanski to be his offensive coordinator, his first time in that role.The 57-year-old Kubiak has 10 seasons as a head coach on his NFL resume, eight with the Houston Texans (2006-13) and two with the Broncos (2015-16). They won the Super Bowl in his first year. Kubiak also has been an offensive coordinator for 12 seasons, most recently in 2014 with the Baltimore Ravens.The Vikings also hired his son, Klint Kubiak, as quarterbacks coach and Brian Pariani as tight ends coach. This will be the 23rd year in the last 26 in which Pariani has worked with Gary Kubiak. Klint Kubiak was on Denver’s staff the last three seasons.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách