Pioli spoke to the 2019 class of his alma mater on S

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Pioli spoke to the 2019 class of his alma mater on S

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 27/08/19 10:43

aturday"When I’m not writing or editing articles that grace these pages Nick Allegretti Jersey nfl draft , I’m an audio engineer.In 40-some years in that business — along with the ones I’ve heard as a friend or relative attending a ceremony — I’ve heard well over 100 commencement addresses.Some of them are brilliant and inspiring.Some of them are thought-provoking.Some are hilarious.But I’ve never heard one where the speaker told about the time they witnessed a suicide.Such was the case at Central Connecticut State University on Saturday, when 1988 CCSU graduate (and former Kansas City Chiefs general manager) Scott Pioli delivered the commencement address to 2019’s graduating class.Two days earlier, Pioli had stepped down as assistant general manager of the Atlanta Falcons — a position he had taken a year after being fired in Kansas City.Pioli’s speech gave a frank account of the events of December 1, 2012 — the day that Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher killed his girlfriend Kasandra Perkins, drove to the team’s practice facility and killed himself in the parking lot in front of Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs.Pioli told the story of that day — and his time with the Chiefs — to support one of the three pieces of advice he wanted to impart to the new CCSU graduates: Be resilient.Then Pioli paused for a full eight seconds.You can watch the full speech on YouTube by clicking here. The Chiefs have franchise-tagged Dee Ford as a linebacker. He’ll likely be a defensive end in the team’s new defense. And that could spark a fight over whether he should be tagged as a linebacker or as a defensive end.Technically From China Nick Allegretti Jersey , Kansas City’s plans for 2019 are irrelevant; Article 10, Section 2(a)(i) of the Collective Bargaining Agreement specifies that a franchise player will be tendered at the position “at which [he] participated in the most plays during the prior League Year.” But it became obvious in connection with Jimmy Graham‘s receiver-or-tight-end fight with the Saints from five years ago that the arbitrator will do whatever the arbitrator wants when trying to figure out which position a guy plays. If the Chiefs plan to make Ford a defensive end in their new defense, that reality could cause an arbitrator to find a way to massage the facts in a way that reaches the conclusion that Ford participated in more plays last year as a hand-in-the-ground, pass-rushing defensive end.That’s possibly why the Chiefs have leaked the notion that Ford could be available in trade, with the vague implication that he may not fit in the new defense. Well, if he doesn’t fit Long Sleeve Nick Allegretti Jersey , why did they tag him? Unless they tagged him simply to trade him (which would be a CBA violation, technically), the equivocation could be aimed at setting up an argument that they don’t really know whether he’ll be a linebacker or a defensive end, echoing the verbal tiptoeing in which new defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo recently engaged.The difference between the defensive end franchise tender of $17.128 million and the linebacker tender of $15.443 million is only $1.685 million. But that’s still, you know, $1.685 million Nick Allegretti Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , which becomes even more important when considering the starting point for negotiations on a long-term deal.Once Ford officially is tagged as a linebacker, the ball will be in his court to challenge it with a grievance. There’s no reason not to; he’s got nothing to lose and $1.685 million to gain.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách