Reshad Jones is expressing no regrets and

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Reshad Jones is expressing no regrets and

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 27/08/19 11:27

DAVIE Kenyan Drake Jersey , Fla. (AP) — offering no explanation.The Miami Dolphins safety mysteriously took himself out of last week's win over the New York Jets and watched the second half from the sideline. In the aftermath, coach Adam Gase said communication problems between defensive coordinator Matt Burke and players needed to be addressed.On Wednesday, the Dolphins said they were moving on — and said not much else. "Sunday is behind us," Jones said. "We're all on the same page."Gase agreed, and said Jones will play Sunday at Green Bay ."We handled what we needed to handle Dan Marino Jersey , and we're moving on," the coach said.Jones declined to say why he was a spectator for much of the game, but he may have been unhappy with the Dolphins' plan to rotate safeties against the Jets. He came out after only 10 snaps.Jones said he spoke to teammates and the coaching staff about the bizarre matter, and fellow safety Minkah Fitzpatrick said there are no hard feelings toward his teammate."Everybody understood what the situation was," Fitzpatrick said. "I think anybody would be upset if they came out the game."Jones said he and Burke have always been on the same page. And Jones said he would be fine with a rotation at Green Bay http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-larry-csonka-jersey , if that's the plan."Whatever the coaching staff says we have to do, that's what we're willing to do," Jones said.The two-time Pro Bowl safety said he's not a quitter and never has been."I've been a nine-year pro, and one of the best safeties in the league for a long time," he said. "I'll continue to fight and play my butt off for this team." Ryan Fitzpatrick has played 14 NFL seasons Womens Bob Griese Jersey , starting 126 games. The quarterback also is on his eighth team, with every team he’s played for looking to replace him.The Dolphins traded for Josh Rosen after signing Fitzpatrick. “There’s been a lot of shade and disrespect thrown my way for a lot of years,” Fitzpatrick told Joe Rose of WQAM, via Barry Jackson of the .The Dolphins need to see what they have in Rosen this season, but Fitzpatrick was the best quarterback in the offseason program Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , according to Jackson. That leaves Fitzpatrick the favorite to start the season opener, with Rosen learning from Fitzpatrick.But the 36-year-old Fitzpatrick isn’t too old to learn himself. Fitzpatrick has had a signal caller more veteran and accomplished than he is in the quarterbacks room since joining the Dolphins. Special adviser Dan Marino has worked with Fitzpatrick and Rosen.“What a great guy,” Fitzpatrick told Rose. “The biggest thing that pops out to me is his humility. Being able to bounce questions off him [has been great]. He’s been a neat presence to have around, not only as a Hall of Fame quarterback but just as a guy, knowing some of the things we go through whether it’s off the field with family or on the field. He has great perspective on everything. It’s been great getting to know him.”
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách