en ThreadsWednesday Open Th

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

en ThreadsWednesday Open Th

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 02/09/19 11:34

Juuuuuuuuuly’s gone with the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!" Opread: July 31 Alexander Mattison Jersey nfl draft , 2019New,979commentsJuuuuuuuuuly’s gone with the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Wednesday Open Thread: July 31, 2019TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Carlos Gonzalez/Star Tribune via Getty ImagesMerry Wednesday, everyone!Holy cow, I forgot to update this morning, my apologies. I hope none of you were injured.Around the DN since our last open thread:GreatOdinsRaven posted Skoldiers - 047 - Setting up camp.Eric was on with Chase Thomas and helped preview the North.Arif posted Norse Code Podcast Episode 279: A Return to Camp.Other Vikings and NFL news, other sports news, and/or random oddities and annoyances:From NFL.com, the Saints and Michael Thomas agreed on an insane 5-year, $100 million contract extension. I’m glad the Vikings got Thielen and Diggs under contract Alexander Mattison Jersey Cheap , this deal is going to affect WR deals going forward, I almost feel sorry for the Falcons.From mlb.com, Buxton went deep, getting the Twins very close to a MLB record, and the Twins squeaked by the Marlins, 2-1.We come to today’s media selection:One of the greatest bands ever.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsLeave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Alexander Mattison Jersey Womens , please use spoiler tags\No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on, don’t tip the cows, and don’t hassle the sheep (quick glance at MT_Viking).Weekend Open Thread: September 8th and 9th, 2018 Good Morning!One more day until Vikings football.I hope you’re as stoked as I am for the regular season to start and have the adult beverage of your choice cooling in the fridge and have made the appropriate meal preparations in anticipation of the start of the regular season.I’m going to jam all my househould chores into this afternoon as I need to take my “new” rifle and scope to the range this morning, also Sunday is my oldest son’s birthday so we’re taking him out to dinner tonight.In the meantime we have our weekend thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. If you’re here from the Niner’s Nation Alexander Mattison Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , Welcome Aboard!With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:The final injury report from Ted, San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings, three Vikings are ruled out for this game. Courtesy of David Fucillo at Niners Nation and Ted: Why the Vikings might lose.49ers at Vikings: The good, the bad, and the ugly, a history of the matchups between our favorite team and the 49ers, from Ted.Ted and David shift over to the Daily Norseman and David tells us: Why San Francisco might lose.Dan reads up on this week’s opponent, the 49’ers, so we don’t have to.Yinka brings us Football Machine: HOUR 1 – Roster Cuts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Practice Squad #Taeks, and 49ers Preview and HOUR 2 – Open Phone Lines & Real Football is Here. Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com On this week’s “Vikings GamePlan,” Head Coach Mike Zimmer joined Paul Allen to look at Sunday’s opponent, the San Francisco 49ers, as well as giving his thoughts on the state of the Vikings offense and more.Wobby has Final Thoughts: There’s no starting place like home.What’d They Say: 49ers talk about the Vikings.At Vikings Corner writer Daniel House previews the game and provides a few key areas to watch closely.At 1500espn Matthew Coller has The truth and lies behind the Vikings ‘Super Bowl or bust’ 2018 season and new Vikings center Brett Jones will be thrown into the fire vs. 49ers.Still here! Deadspin’s Why Your Team Sucks: the Minnesota Vikings 2018.League news: Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Led Zepplin - The Immigrant SongAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách