The axe fell on Adam Gase in Miami a

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

The axe fell on Adam Gase in Miami a

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 04/09/19 14:02

nd Dirk Koetter in Tampa over the last couple of days and they have plenty of company in the Class of 2016 head coaching hires.There were seven coaches hired in that cycle and six of them have now lost their jobs. Mike Mularkey Solomon Thomas Color Rush Jersey , Chip Kelly, Hue Jackson and Ben McAdoo lost their jobs before Gase and Koetter, which leaves Eagles coach Doug Pederson as the only member of that group still in the same position.Pederson’s hire wasn’t met with tremendous acclaim at the time and former NFL exec Mike Lombardi called him less qualified to coach a team than anyone else he’d ever seen. Pederson’s Super Bowl ring forced Lombardi to eat crow and the coach reflected on being the last man standing at his Monday press conference.“All I can remember is I think I was seventh of seven that year,” Pederson said. “That’s all I remember. No. Listen, you have to have confidence in your ability, and obviously I’m not going to speak for the other guys, but I had a lot of confidence in myself. I feel like you have to surround yourself with really, really good assistant coaches https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Mike-Mcglinchey-Jersey , good coordinators, and guys that love ball and love to teach. That’s obviously something I learned from [former NFL head coach and executive] Mike Holmgren and Andy [Reid]. Again, I can’t speak for the others, but that’s just what I know. Then having the ability and confidence in myself to lead and teach and get guys to play. I feel like if that’s good enough, it’s good enough.”Pederson has the Eagles back in the playoffs after it looked like the season might go up in smoke, which is further sign that it might be a while before the Class of 2016 is totally wiped off the board. Today we take a closer look at one of the top Guards in the 2019 NFL Draft, Chris Lindstrom of Boston College."Last season the 49ers selected tackle Mike McGlinchey and the result has been a positive one, and McGlinchey has the looks of a future pro bowl talent on the line. Today Jimmie Ward Jersey , we are going to discuss how Chris Lindstrom can be a nice fit along the 49ers offensive line and offer the protection and blocking needed to protect Jimmy Garoppolo.Combine Results:40 Yard Dash: 4.91Bench Press: 21 RepsVertical Jump: 30.5”Broad Jump: 117.0”3 Cone Drill: 7.6120 Yard Shuttle: 4.54 Measurables:Height: 6’4”Weight: 308 lbs.Hands: 9 ½”Arms: 34 1/8”Summary: In 2018 you could have found one of the most consistent offensive linemen at Boston College in Chris Lindstrom. The guard has produced positive production and results for the Eagles this season. On tape, Lindstrom has demonstrated his ability to be a consistent blocker up front. This includes positive production in both running and passing plays. Lindstrom has strong, reliable hands, when blocking in one to one match-ups with oncoming pass rushers. Lindstrom maintains great leverage against defenders, utilizing a blend of upper and lower body strength. Lindstrom has good speed, and trusts his feet to keep himself upright and balanced. Lindstrom has desirable size and measurables for the position at the next level. He plays stronger as the game continues on. There have been some whispers about Lindstrom potentially being a tackle, however guard is his more natural position, and the position I see him best at the pro level. Where Lindstrom seems to be getting most of his praise is his ability as a blocker on passing downs. Lindstrom is looking like a day two prospect somewhere in the second round. In a pass-happy league where protecting the quarterback means everything Dwight Clark Color Rush Jersey , Lindstrom carries a lot of value heading into the 2019 NFL Draft.Is Chris Lindstrom a fit for the 49ers?It would be wise of the San Francisco 49er to continue to address and invest in young talent along the offensive line. The team hit it out of the park last season with McGlinchey and why not look to bolster the line with more high-end talent. Lindstrom is one of the best guard prospects this draft class has to offer. His abilities to protect and block in both running and passing downs only increases his value. Lindstrom has the potential to be a three-down starter at the next level. Sure, there might be some growing pains in the beginning, but the ceiling is high, and the offensive line will see in upgrade in talent. With Lindstrom and McGlinchey in the fold and Joe Staley providing that strong veteran presence the offensive line in due time could be one of the stronger units on the team sooner rather than later. If the 49ers have their sights set on Lindstrom then they will most likely have to select him in the second round. That means either at their current spot (36th Overall) or a possible trade back. Guard selections don’t win on the night of the draft like receivers but they certainly will win you football games in the long run.What are YOUR thoughts on Chris Lindstrom? How do you feel about the 49ers offensive line as it currently stands? Would you consider selecting Lindstrom in the second round of the draft? Please share in the comments below!
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách