)Saquon Barkley is everything the New York

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

)Saquon Barkley is everything the New York

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 04/09/19 14:09

EAST RUTHERFORD New York Giants Hoodie , N.J. (APGiants expected, and then some.The running back from Penn State who was the second overall pick in the draft is humble, immensely skilled, inquisitive and quite possibly the most popular guy on the team in terms of fan interest.Forget that the Giants have Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. on the field. When Barkley touches the ball, there is a marked increase in the level of excitement, with ”oohs” and ”aahs” coming from the stands. And that was just at the opening of training camp practice.If there is any doubt about the amount of hope the rookie has generated after a 3-13 season, look at the number of fans wearing his No. 26 jersey. It is already among the highest-selling NFL jerseys, and Barkley has not played a down as a pro.Barkley smiled Friday when asked if he was starting to feel like a veteran heading into his second day of practice.”Far from a veteran. Just excited, living the dream,” he said. ”I’m a New York Giant, playing football. I’ve been wanting to do this since I was a little kid, to play in the NFL. Just attacking every single day, trying to get better.”Barkley admitted playing in front of packed stands at the Giants’ headquarters was an awesome, new experience.”Like you said, saw a lot of 26 jerseys in the stands, saw my family,” he said. ”I got to see my family after, I was able to sign for kids after also, and that becomes part of the game. You don’t do it for the fans, but you play for the fans also, too, and you want to come out there and practice your heart out, and just for them being out there showing love and support http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Dexter-Lawrence-Jersey , it means a lot to me.”On the field, Barkley is all business. Whenever he sees something he doesn’t understand, he talks to Manning or fellow running back Jonathan Stewart.”I’ve been like that since I was a little kid,” Barkley said. ”My mom and dad used to say I used to ask them questions like, `Why this, why that, why this, why that?’ That’s just the approach that I take, and I’m always going to have, even when – God willing – I play 10 years in this league. Asking questions is how you figure it out.”Barkley said his ambition is simple. He wants to be the best player he can possibly be to help the team win.If there is a concern about what he can do this season, it revolves around the offensive line. It was dreadful last season and has been rebuilt with the free-agent additions of tackle Nate Solder and guard Patrick Omameh, the drafting of rookie guard Will Hernandez in the second round and the shift of Ereck Flowers from left to right tackle. Jon Halapio has replaced Brett Jones at center.”As a running back it’s your job to set up the blocks, your job to hit the hole square, put your head down and make that guy miss,” Barkley said, noting that much of his film study is centered on how the NFL’s top backs help their linemen.Barkley also adds the second option of being able to catch passes and use his breakaway speed to go long distances.Giants co-owner John Mara said Thursday that Barkley has generated possibility even more interest than future Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor did when he joined the team in 1981.”In speaking to him and watching how he conducts himself, I think he is able to handle that, so I feel good about that,” Mara said. ”But still, you know I’ve used this line a million times before – let’s not get him ready for Canton just yet, let’s let him play some games first.”— If the New York Giants want to upgrade their defense, and they do, they will need to upgrade their pass rush. A big part of that will be improving their secondary so they can employ more man coverage concepts to slow down quick passes and give their pass rushers more time to work. However Daniel Jones Jersey , they also need more pass rushers to send after quarterbacks as well. This happens to be an incredibly deep draft class for pass rushers, both inside rushers and EDGE defenders. That bodes well for a team drafting just outside of the top five, that they might be able to land a player who could be the top player at the position in most other years. However, if the Giants opt to draft a quarterback at sixth overall, they will need to wait until the second, or worse, fourth, round to find a player. That means finding players who have potential and upside, but are flying under the radar. Amazingly, one of those players is Christian Miller of Alabama. How could it be that an EDGE with the potential to be an impact player at the next level could go to Alabama, and still be an under-the-radar player?MeasurablesHeight: 6-foot-3Weight: 240 poundsProsPrototypical frame for an EDGE.Able to play from a two and three-point stance.Appears to have ridiculously long arms. Already has polished hand usage. Shows solid athleticism.Able to drop into coverage. Disciplined run defender.ConsOnly one year of production. Shows a false-step when rushing from a two-point stance.Undersized to play defensive end.Played on a stacked defensive front.Has an injury history.Prospect VideoWhat They’re Saying - Jon Ledyard (The Draft Network scouting report) Does He Fit The Giants?Miller should fit the Giants and fill a definite need in their front seven. He has all the traits that would suggest a future playmaker at EDGE. His size, athleticism, versatility, and length are everything NFL scouts look for in pass rushers. He shows a solid burst off the edge to win with speed as well as the ability to win through technique with long arms and polished hand usage. And as an added plus, he is disciplined in the run game and has the ability to use his leverage to stand up bigger blockers. However, his pass rush is compromised by a curious false step when rushing from a two-point stance. All too often, his trail foot takes a bucket-step before he gets into his rush. It gives savvy offensive linemen a clue as to his rush and delays his first step off the snap. There is also the question as to why he wasn’t able to get more than spot or mop-up duty on Alabama’s defense before his senior season. Granted, he (like Quinnen Williams) had to contend with a depth chart loaded with future NFL players, but it is a question the NFL will want answered. Likewise, his medical history will need reviewing after a torn biceps ended his junior season and a hamstring injury suffered in this year’s college football play-offs. Depending on how those questions are answered, Miller could be an under-the-radar surprise in a draft class stacked with EDGE rushers.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến6 khách