The Rams’ second pick of the 2019 NFL Draft

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

The Rams’ second pick of the 2019 NFL Draft

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 09/09/19 10:39

was a doozy. Darrell Henderson adds to the running back room."With the 70th overall pick — after a trade back up by way of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers — in the 2019 NFL Draft Brian Allen Jersey , the Los Angeles Rams have selected Darrell Henderson, RB, from Memphis.Here are the parameters of the trade:Henderson was #71 on Mocking the Draft’s Dan Kadar’s rankings of the best players available after Round 1.The Rams picked up the 79th-overall pick from their trade with the Atlanta Falcons last night. They used pick #94 and pick #99 (compensatory pick) to secure the trade up.Henderson is a home-run hitter at the running back position as he possess the ability to go all the way on every play. His burst, ability to read holes, and accelerate through them all prove his worth as RB.Henderson racked up 431 rushing attempts, 3 Joseph Noteboom Jersey ,545 rushing yards, 36 touchdowns, 63 receptions, 758 receiving yards, and eight receiving touchdowns in three years at Memphis.Obviously this pick is a strange development with the whole saga of the Patella Novella surrounding RB Todd Gurley.2019 NFL Draft LA Rams OrderRd#Rd#PickPlayerPOSSchoolRd#Rd#PickPlayerPOSSchool While the Patriots were celebrating Super Bowl LIII with a parade, the Rams were cleaning out their lockers Jack Youngblood Jersey , watching game film and wondering what if.Rams quarterback Jared Goff watched the game Tuesday morning, and he said it looked as bad as it felt two days ago.“Yeah, same thing I said after the game: Honestly, it was a lot of missed opportunities, and a game where I wish I would’ve played better,” Goff said. “I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that. But Torry Holt Jersey , myself in particular, I wish I would’ve done my part better and I can promise next time. If we get that opportunity, I will. It’s just part of learning and part of growing and getting older and experience.”Goff went 19-for-38 for 229 yards and an interception. He and Brandin Cooks twice had chances to hook up for touchdowns and failed.Goff credited the Patriots defense but is “sick” the Rams scored only three points. The Rams entered the game as the 11th-best scoring offense in NFL history. “Nothing changed within my process at all. Really, I honestly expected it to change more than it did,” Goff said. “There was nothing; it was totally the same. Just a game that didn’t go our way and a game where we struggled to find our rhythm offensively. Again, I think the part that makes me the most sick about it Orlando Pace Jersey , is that our defense played so well. You say, ‘You’re going to be in the Super Bowl and how your defense is going to hold the New England Patriots to 13 points, and you guys aren’t going to win.’ It’s like how? That’s the part that you kind of keep replaying in your mind, is how that can even happen. Again, it’s a testament to their team and how good they are defensively and how well of a job they did. It’s something, again Deacon Jones Jersey , that we’ll learn from. Something that will sting for now, but we’ll learn from and move forward. I know myself and a couple leaders on this team will use it as motivation and something that we can build from.”
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách