Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released a statem

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released a statem

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 2 30/09/19 10:53

ent in which he says he was falsely accused of abusing his son and expresses appreciation to the NFL for announcing today that he will not be suspended.“The last few months have been very difficult for me Dorian O’Daniel Jersey , especially as a father,” Hill wrote. “The false allegations originally reported in March were highly publicized and involved the care of my son. I am grateful for so many things and grateful for so many people who have supported me during this challenging time. I full respect and accept the NFL’s decision.“To the fans, friends, and family that I have made in Kansas City: I love you and thank you for your continued support. To the NFLPA, Mr. Ned Ehrlich: thank you for your dedication Derrick Nnadi Jersey , understanding and guidance throughout this process. To the NFL, Commissioner Goodell and everyone who assisted in this investigation: thank you for your time and for conducting a thorough investigation. I will not let you down.“To the Kansas City Chiefs, Clark Hunt, Brett Veach, Coach Reid Breeland Speaks Jersey , the entire organization and Chiefs Kingdom: you gave me a home when everyone doubted me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all. I can assure you that I will continue to work to be the person, player, and teammate that you envisioned me to be.“To my children, my beautiful children: I love you all dearly and I promise you all that I will continue to strive to be the best father, the best friend Patrick Mahomes Jersey , the best role model, and the best mentor that I can be.“I love you all.”Hill did not mention the mother of his son, Crystal Espinal, whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him. The owners have tabled Kansas City’s overtime proposal until the next league meetings in May. When they reconvene Travis Kelce Jersey , the change to OT could be made — with one key caveat.In an appearance on , Chiefs owner Clark Hunt suggested that the rule, if adopted, will apply to the postseason only.That’s the better approach. Guaranteeing a possession for the team that kicks off to start overtime even after a first-drive touchdown would result in longer games and more ties in the regular season. Moreover, the regular season lacks the same finality as the postseason Tyreek Hill Jersey , making the unfairness of a one-possession overtime less glaring in the 256 games that make up the 17 weeks of normal football action.For more from Clark Hunt, including some observations on the eventual extension of Patrick Mahomes‘ rookie deal, check out the video attached to this blurb.
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách