verseeing a pr

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

verseeing a pr

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 6 04/05/18 17:08

NEW ORLEANS (AP) Saints quarterback Drew Brees says he’s keeping long-term career goals to himself after signing a new two-year contract extension.

”Just take it one year at a time Graham Gano Jersey , but I do have a goal, I do have a vision,” Brees said on a conference call a day after agreeing to his new contract. ”I’m not going to share it with you guys, sorry.

”I do have a goal and a vision for where my career’s going to go and how long it’s going to last, but I’m very, very focused on each year, one at a time.”

Article continues below ...
Brees turned 39 last Jan. 15 and is entering his 18th NFL season – one that holds promise for a rejuvenated franchise that returned to the playoffs from the first time in four seasons in 2017.

From the moment last season ended, Brees openly stated that he didn’t want to play anywhere other than New Orleans Charles Johnson Jersey , but said his latest contract negotiation wasn’t entirely devoid of stress as negotiations lingered until the day before he was due to become a free agent.

”Maybe just a little bit from the standpoint that you’re trying to do something that’s very fair for both sides,” said Brees, whose contract is worth up to $50 million, with $27 million guaranteed in the first year. ”I’ve always tried to take a logical and reasonable approach to every contract, but I think especially now, you want to be able to look at the big picture and see how it affects the rest of the team and how you continue to build the team so that you can make a run at the ultimate goal.”

Brees said other NFL teams did reach out to him during a very brief period when teams were permitted to begin contacting players with expiring contracts before free agency officially began on Wednesday afternoon.

It was the first time he and his agent, Tom Condon, have been in position to field offers from other teams since Brees signed his first contract with the Saints – a six-year Andrew Norwell Jersey , $60 million deal in 2006.

”It felt a little weird and again my mindset has always been that I will be playing for the Saints and I’m going to retire a Saint,” Brees said. ”It’s not like I was really taking any of them seriously, but just to hear the offers (from other teams) and feel the attention that was interesting.”

The Saints narrowly missed advancing to the NFC title game this past season when they fell at Minnesota on a 61-yard Vikings touchdown as time expired.

After three consecutive 7-9 seasons from 204-2016, the Saints’ returned to contention in large part because of considerable contributions from first- and second-year players such as cornerback Marshon Lattimore, The Associated Press defensive rookie of the year, and Alvin Kamara, the offensive rookie of the year.

”Certainly, you look at the potential that we have in our young players and you should feel excited if they continue to progress Daryl Williams Jersey ,” Brees said.

His contract done, Brees can now go back to his typical offseason family life in southern California, where he keeps an offseason home, and his offseason training routine until the resumption of voluntary offseason workouts in New Orleans this spring.

The same day Brees agreed to his new contract, the father of four was overseeing a practice as coach of a first-grade flag football team.

”Put in a little bit of no-huddle, a little bit of hurry-up offense,” Brees said. ”We have a package called Wildcat and a package called Volunteer and then a package called Quad. I’m feeling pretty good about those no-huddle packages. … That was kind of the highlight of my day yesterday – after signing the contract.”

Notes: Brees commented on the potential he sees in reserve quarterback Taysom Hill, currently the only other quarterback on the roster. ”If you take his measurables and his intangibles Mario Addison Jersey , I think he does have everything it takes to be a great player,” Brees said of Hill, who is entering his second NFL season out of BYU. ”This offseason he’ll get a chance to really dive into our system.”

panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: verseeing a pr

Gửi bàigửi bởi lamdep9423 » Chủ nhật 24/06/18 15:14

Cận cảnh nâng ngực nội soi - Đội ngũ bác sĩ nâng ngực tại thẩm mỹ viện Ngô Mộng Hùng sẽ phân tích chi tiết về công nghệ nâng ngực nội soi giúp bạn có cái nhìn chính xác về độ an toàn của phương pháp này nhé. Chỉ mất 5 phút thôi, những băn khoăn của bạn sẽ hoàn toàn được giải đáp.
Nâng ngực nội soi giúp phái đẹp có được vòng một căng tròn hấp dẫn. Nhưng bạn sẽ phải đánh đổi và trải qua quá trình thực hiện khá phức tạp. Tuy nhiên không phải ca phẫu thuật nào cũng có những biến chứng xảy ra. Có rất nhiều yếu tố quyết định Nâng ngực nội soi có an toàn không?

Nâng ngực nội soi ở đâu đẹp- Nâng ngực là biện pháp giúp cải thiện kích cỡ và hình dáng bầu ngực cho chị em. Tuy nhiên, trong quá trình thực hiện, bác sỹ sẽ phải cắt rạch, bóc tách và phóng đại khoang ngực để đưa túi độn ngực vào bên trong. Chính vì thế, để đảm bảo an toàn, cũng như bảo vệ quyền lợi chính đáng cho mình, bạn nên nắm vững những tiêu chí đánh giá địa chỉ nâng ngực đẹp

Nâng ngực nội soi chi phí bao nhiêu là câu hỏi của rất nhiều khách hàng thực hiện nâng ngực. Tùy vào phương pháp nâng ngực và quy mô địa chỉ thực hiện nâng ngực sẽ quyết định chi phí nâng ngực bao nhiêu tiền. Để đạt được kết quả nâng ngực tốt, an toàn, khách hàng nên lựa chọn nâng ngực ở địa chỉ thẩm mỹ uy tín, có nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực nâng ngực, được chuyển giao công nghệ nâng ngực tiên tiến.

Nâng ngực nội soi giá bao nhiêu phụ thuộc rất nhiều vào chất liệu túi độn khách hàng lựa chọn cũng như bác sĩ thực hiện. Đó là lý do tại sao lại có sự chênh lệch về chi phí giữa các địa chỉ thẩm mỹ.
lamdep9423

Bài viết: 1213
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 5 17/05/18 11:07
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách