nd Souther

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

nd Souther

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 4 13/06/18 14:04

Kirk Herbstreit will take Jon Gruden’s place on ESPN’s coverage of the NFL draft.

ESPN announced Thursday that Herbstreit will be part the opening night coverage of the first round in prime time on April 26 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington Authentic DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , Texas. Herbstreit will be joined by host Trey Wingo, draft analyst Mel Kiper and NFL analyst Louis Riddick.

Rounds two and three are April 27, and rounds four through seven are April 28.

Article continues below ...
Herbstreit is the lead analyst for ESPN’s ”Saturday Night College Football” and the ”College GameDay” pregame show.

Gruden left his job as analyst on ESPN’s ”Monday Night Football” in January to return to coaching as head coach of the Oakland Raiders. Gruden joined ESPN in 2009 and has been part of draft coverage since 2010.

Herbstreit said he was approached by Lee Fitting, ESPN vice president Barkevious Mingo Super Bowl LI Jersey , college sports, about being part of draft night coverage.

”After we talked about my role, I was pumped up,” Herbstreit told AP. ”I’m going to stay in my lane and let Mel and Louis and Trey kind of say Bradley Chubb Super Bowl LI Jersey , `Hey, the Broncos really need to do this.’ I’ll kind of be more of breaking down some of the prospects from a college football perspective. Once they told me I was doing that and not projecting … I’m not into that at all.”

Herbstreit has covered most of the players expected to be drafted in the first round, especially top quarterback prospects such as Oklahoma’s Baker Mayfield, UCLA’s Josh Rosen and Southern California’s Sam Darnold.

”I’m hoping to bring a little bit of the intangibles and what makes this particular guy tick [url=http://www.authenticHình ảnhswashingtonredskins.com/cheap-geron-christian-jersey]Geron Christian Jersey Elite[/url] ,” he said.

Herbstreit has been part of ”GameDay” since 1996. The show has grown into a three-hour marathon, often unscripted. The draft show is even more unpredictable, but Herbstreit said his time on ”GameDay” should help on draft night.

”As long as you do your homework, when you go on the set the ball can go anywhere and you’re ready to go Michael Dickson Jersey Elite ,” he said.

. Authentic Womens Kerryon Johnson Jersey , Authentic Womens P.J. Hall Jersey , Authentic Womens James Daniels Jersey , Authentic Womens DJ Chark Jersey ,
panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách