pass-catcher in his 30s. The old

Khu vực troa đổi, kêu gọi gia nhập bang hội ở các server và các vùng miền

pass-catcher in his 30s. The old

Gửi bàigửi bởi panxing18 » Thứ 3 14/08/18 14:18

Terrell Owens has decided to celebrate his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame at Chattanooga Zack Martin Cowboys Jersey , where he played college football.

The former NFL All-Pro receiver, who has said he was not attending the induction ceremony in Canton, Ohio, released a statement on Tuesday saying he would give his acceptance speech at his alma mater.

”I have decided to give my Hall of Fame speech at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in McKenzie Arena on Saturday, August 4,” Owens posted on Twitter. ”The event, which is free and open to the public, starts at 3:17 p.m.”

Owens added that he is ”proud to be a Moc, and I’m honored to be able to share this experience with my family, friends, teammates and fans at the place that provided me an opportunity beyond high school and where I truly began to find myself as an athlete.”

The 44-year-old Owens said he is looking forward to the event, and ”Getcha popcorn ready.”

Owens was a three-sport athlete at Chattanooga, where he played football from 1992-95. He also played basketball and ran track for the Mocs. Owens said he ”realized just how much I want to celebrate what will inevitably be the best weekend of my life at a place that means so much to me.”

He was voted into the hall in February after being denied in his first two years of eligibility. His announcement last month that he was skipping the Aug. 4 induction ceremony at the Pro Football Hall of Fame is unprecedented by an enshrinee.

In a statement released last month by his publicist, Owens said: ”While I am incredibly appreciative of this opportunity, I have made the decision to publicly decline my invitation to attend the induction ceremony in Canton.

”After visiting Canton earlier this year Dan Bailey Jersey Elite , I came to the realization that I wish to celebrate what will be one of the most memorable days of my life, elsewhere,” Owens added. ”At a later date, I will announce where and when I will celebrate my induction.”

Chattanooga athletic director Mark Wharton said Tuesday that Owens first spoke with school officials ”several months ago” about the possibility of having some type of event in Chattanooga. At the time, Owens hadn’t yet indicated he was skipping the Canton induction ceremony.

Wharton said Owens spoke with them again ”two to three weeks ago” about the possibility of giving his induction speech on campus and that officials were ”ecstatic” about the idea.

”Obviously we supported him going to Canton,” Wharton said. ”At the time, there hadn’t been any living Hall of Fame members who did not go to Canton, so our assumption was that he was (going to Canton). But in multiple conversations with him and his team, he felt most comfortable doing it in a place that molded him into the player and person he is today.”

Wharton said the specifics of the Aug. 4 ceremony haven’t been finalized, but he expects a weekend full of events around town honoring Owens.

Owens entered the league as a third-round pick by San Francisco in 1996 and developed into a star known for some memorable playoff appearances, including his winning 25-yard TD catch to beat Green Bay in 1999; his 177 yards in a comeback win against the Giants in 2003; and his nine catches for 122 yards in the 2004 Super Bowl against New England just seven weeks after breaking his leg.

He ranks second to Jerry Rice with 15,934 yards receiving and is third on the all-time touchdowns receiving list with 153.

Owens heavily criticized the voting process when he failed to be elected in 2016 and 2017. Among the reasons he fell short were his being considered a divisive teammate and negative presence in the locker room.

AP Pro Football Writer Barry Wilner contributed to this report.

Allen Hurns isn’t sure when, or even if, more specific roles will be settled for Dallas Cowboys receivers in the first season without Dez Bryant.

Offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said it’s more ”when” than ”if.”

”Right now, you guys have probably noticed Authentic Tarik Cohen Jersey , we’re moving guys around a lot,” Linehan said about a week into training camp in California. ”That’s a positive, especially early and now. But the thing that’s gotta be improved upon is OK, when it gets down to crunch time, this is the guy, he’s a go-to player in this route or this play.”

”We’re making strides. But we’ve got to make strides here quickly,” he said.

The Cowboys don’t have a so-called No. 1 receiver after dumping Bryant, the franchise leader in touchdown receptions, in a cost-cutting move during the offseason. Cole Beasley, with 53 fewer career TDs (20), is the Dallas dean in a mix of holdovers, newcomers and rookies that lacks anyone even close to the pedigree of Bryant.

Before skipping a couple of practices with a mild leg issue, the 6-foot-1 Hurns was with the diminutive pair of fellow newcomer Tavon Austin and Beasley in three-receiver sets with the first team. Austin and Beasley, both listed at 5-8, are on the field a lot together.

”I’d rather see it as two fast Saquon Barkley Jersey , quick guys,” receivers coach Sanjay Lal said when asked about two small guys on the field at the same time. ”Yes, an advantage I think.”

Hurns spent most of his four seasons with Jacksonville as an inside receiver but said his best year – the only 1,000-yard season among the dozen receivers the Cowboys brought to camp – came when he spent more time outside.

Austin, acquired in a trade with the Los Angeles Rams after five disappointing seasons as the eighth overall pick in 2013, had at least as many carries as catches three times in those five years. So there’s little question he will move around in formations. But he probably won’t be the only one moving around.

”The main thing for us, everybody needs to know all three positions and get comfortable at what you’ve got to do,” Hurns said. ”Right now, no one has like a set position where you’re just inside or just outside.”

And Beasley tends to think it doesn’t matter.

”You’re still getting open and catching balls,” he said. ”It’s about production, whether it’s from the inside or outside. Wes Welker led the league in receiving as a slot receiver. We’ve got tons of guys who can do both. If you’re a receiver, you’re playing all of them.”

Michael Gallup, the first receiver drafted by Dallas post-Bryant as a third-rounder, is the rookie most likely to get significant playing time. Sixth-round pick Cedrick Wilson is probably out for the season with a shoulder injury sustained on the first day in pads at camp.

The receiver best built for the outside is the easiest one to forget: 6-2, 210-pound Terrance Williams Blake Martinez Jersey Elite , Dallas’ third-round choice five years ago. After breaking his foot in January, the former Dallas high school player was arrested for public intoxication in May coming off the first season of his career without a touchdown.

Having recently settled all the claims with police in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, where the Cowboys have their headquarters, Williams is quietly trying to work his way into the rotation. Williams, who isn’t talking to reporters during camp, has been getting first-team work after starting out with the second group at camp.

”He’s worked really hard to come back from the injury,” coach Jason Garrett said. ”He has been limited the whole time. We anticipated that. Hasn’t hit any roadblocks where he’s going backward.”

Williams isn’t alone in switching spots on the depth chart. The Cowboys have been doing that since the start of the offseason. And it’s not out of the question that it could continue into the regular season.

”That’s the one thing I like about the whole situation,” Austin said. ”I don’t care who the one, two or three receiver is. The more people we’ve got, the faster we are.”

With the retirement of 15-year tight end Jason Witten, the Cowboys don’t have a pass-catcher in his 30s. The oldest – by two months over Beasley – is another newcomer in journeyman Deonte Thompson. From Linehan’s point of view, it’s a young group.

”Every day we’re learning something about our guys,” Linehan said. ”Finding the balance is out here and the proof’s in what you’re able to do and how you’re able to perform when you’ve got a matchup and you’ve got to win that matchup. We’re finding who those guys are right now.”

panxing18

Bài viết: 516
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 24/04/18 10:10
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: pass-catcher in his 30s. The old

Gửi bàigửi bởi ngocbao230294 » Thứ 5 24/01/19 15:28

Bạn không cần lo lắng nhấn mí có đau không? Khi phương pháp này chỉ là một thủ thuật nhỏ được thực hiện nhẹ nhàng, nhanh chóng bằng cách tạo 3 - 5 điểm nối mi trên mí mắt. Sau đó dùng chỉ thẩm mỹ tạo sự liên kết giữ các cơ nâng mi và phần da mí mắt rồi cố định lại. Chỉ trong khoảng 15 phút thực hiện, bạn đã có được đôi mắt 2 mí ĐẸP - ĐỀU - TỰ NHIÊN.

Vì phương pháp thực hiện không có sự bóc tách, cắt rạch lên vùng da nên bạn hoàn toàn có thể yên tâm nhấn mí có đau không nhé! Vả lại trước khi thực hiện, bạn còn được gây tê cục bộ để không cảm nhận bất kì cơn đau nào khi bác sĩ thực hiện. Bên cạnh đó, sau khi kết thúc phẫu thuật, bạn còn được uống thuốc giảm đau do bác sĩ kê toa nên bạn không cần quá lo về việc bấm mí có đau không nhé!

Nhấn mí mắt là một thủ thuật tạo mắt 2 mí nhẹ nhàng, nhanh chóng. Mà không có sự tác động của dao kéo cũng như các thao tác bóc tách. Chỉ sau khoảng 15 phút bạn đã có được đôi mắt như mong ước mà không lo sợ nhấn mí mắt có hại không? Bằng cách tạo các mối đính siêu nhỏ bằng dụng cụ chuyên dụng, bác sĩ sẽ luồn một sợi chỉ thẩm mỹ siêu mảnh qua các điểm để liên kết sụn mi với da mí mắt. Tạo một nếp mí tự nhiên, đồng đều, hài hòa với gương mặt.

Đến với Thẩm mỹ viện Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng, để đảm bảo mang lại cho chị em hiệu quả nhấn mí AN TOÀN - NHẸ NHÀNG - NHANH CHÓNG mà không lo nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu. Toàn bộ quy trình nhấn mí Hàn Quốc tại trung tâm đều do trực tiếp Bác Sĩ Ngô Mộng Hùng thực hiện.

Tay nghề khéo léo với hơn 20 năm hoạt động trong lĩnh vực giải phẫu thẩm mỹ. Cùng mắt thẩm mỹ tốt, tinh tế, có thể cân chỉnh cho bạn một nếp mí đồng đều và cân xứng với tổng thể gương mặt. Giúp bạn nhanh chóng có được đôi mắt hai mí TO - ĐỀU - ĐẸP khiến bạn hài lòng với chất lượng dịch vụ mà nhấn mí giá bao nhiêu tại trung tâm cũng hợp lý!

Hình ảnh
trên các diễn đàn cắt mí mắt Chuyên gia giải đáp thắc mắc: cắt mí mắt có nguy hiểm không
ngocbao230294

Bài viết: 1933
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 21/12/18 17:34
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Khu Vực Bang Hội

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]4 khách