I stopped playing the game once I ran out of storage room fo

I stopped playing the game once I ran out of storage room fo

Gửi bàigửi bởi Sunxuemei » Thứ 6 27/11/20 10:30

That shift New Horizons Items is easily the best thing New Horizons has completed, imo. Don't fail me now creature crossing I need a witch harbor island

Man you guys are so bothersome about those Animal Crossing updates. I feel like everyone has expectations set way too high to get a match that was never meant to be than it already is.We're bothered since this game has been out for months now the greatest update to occur to this game was swimming and an enlarged art gallery. It will not help they're gradually trickle feeding stuff that was already available at the beginning of previous Animal Crossing games and there have been almost no standard of life updates since launch.

I stopped playing the game once I ran out of storage room for more things to horde.

I don't know what you're trying to say, they definitely intended on these updates because the very beginning. It was literally an marketing point from before launch, that they would support the game with seasonal updates for at least a year. People really only want a sequel to include the majority of the big things the past match had and build on this, is that so unreasonable?I did not buy the game, but from what I've noticed they put out an epic match and are releasing new (old) content at a snail's pace.

I didn't Purchase the game, but from what I have seen they put an unfinished match and are publishing new (older ) content in a snail's pace.Its certainly not an unfinished game, many people have put hundreds of hours on it

You telling me that there are not games in Beta/Alpha people have set 100s of hours into? You may take an unfinished game with pleasing core gameplay.Releasing little seasonal updates dosent make it an unfinished match? Every internet game under the sun now comes out with upgrades for different seasons, it dosent mean its unfinished

When it was buy Nook Miles Ticket a completed game they would have included everything in these upgrades at launch like with every Prior AC game
Sunxuemei

Bài viết: 3
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 27/11/20 10:11
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Âm Nhạc - Video

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách