After another dismal performance Jon Gruden not sure

After another dismal performance Jon Gruden not sure

Gửi bàigửi bởi laiyongcai92 » Thứ 6 07/12/18 15:39

Raiders backup QB is on the roster will ‘see who’s available’ One of the questions coming into the game for me was whether the Raiders have a worthy backup quarterback. That question may not have been answered tonight. “The battle for us is who’s behind Derek [Carr] Authentic Jordy Nelson Jersey ,” said Jon Gruden, who pulled his starting QB after just one drive. Coming in for Carr was Connor Cook. The third year pro was a pleasant surprise in the team’s first preseason game against the Lions, but since then he has looked absolutely dreadful.In this, the third preseason game, against backups, he played the rest of the first half following Carr’s quick departure. In that time Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey , Cook went 6 for 15 for 72 yards with no touchdowns and an interception to give him a pathetic 27.6 passer rating. EJ Manuel would play the entire second half and he wouldn’t fare much better, going 8 for 12 for 87 yards and a(nother) fumble. This against mostly players who won’t be on the roster in a couple weeks.Whether Manuel and Cook are on the Raiders roster in a couple weeks is apparently still up in the air. When Gruden was asked if the backup quarterback is on this roster, he said “I don’t know.”“We’re going to continue to work, continue to see who’s available,” Gruden said of the quarterback position, suggesting there is a pretty decent chance he will be taking a good hard look at the waiver wire. “I thought there were some good moments tonight and there were some moments tonight that weren’t good. . . we’re going to continue to evaluate it.”Up until recently Womens Derek Carr Jersey , it seemed like they would just go with Cook and Manuel behind Carr, just as they did last season. Mainly because that’s who they’ve got. You just kind of assumed on would separate himself and be the primary backup. But that may not be the case anymore.Follow @LeviDamien Receiver Ryan Switzer has been treated like a hot potato, traded from Dallas to Oakland and, ultimately, from Oakland to Pittsburgh.Switzer seems to be happy about how everything worked out.In response to a tweet from a fan expressing gratitude for the “luck” the Steelers experienced by landing Switzer, Switzer said this: “How lucky was I that they came & got me from where I was.”Where he was was with a team that is now 1-8 http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/rodney-hudson-jersey , and by all appearances imploding. Where he is is with a team that has won five games in a row, and that seems to be on its way to big things.Look, maybe Jon Gruden and company will turn things around for the Raiders. But few fringe playoff contenders have fallen so far so fast, and it will take a lot of time, properly-used draft picks, and wisely-spent money to improve a franchise that feels like it still hasn’t hit rock bottom.Given that Gruden believed Nathan Peterman was the most “pro-ready” quarterback in a crop that included the likes of Patrick Mahomes Authentic Derek Carrier Jersey , Deshaun Watson, and Mitch Trubisky, rock bottom may not come until Gruden runs enough drafts to prove that he shouldn’t be running drafts.
laiyongcai92

Bài viết: 281
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 02/06/18 13:35
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Re: After another dismal performance Jon Gruden not sure

Gửi bàigửi bởi minhnguyen1408 » Thứ 6 14/12/18 13:44

minhnguyen1408

Bài viết: 140
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 05/12/18 12:18
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần